00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EatMyShoes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nebulate's art thread with art stuff

6,793 Views | 145 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Day 4: Lobster

I wanted to draw Crawdaunt. Its a cool but forgetteble pokemon. I coudve drawn Clauncher or Clawizer but those are more shrimp than lobster. And my other alternetives are Larry the lobster from Spoungebob and Lob-Star from Skylanders but i dont want to draw them.

iu_1092183_14510086.png

Also unrelated. The 1-bit Artapalooza got frontpaged today. Congrats to everyone and @colorsCrimsonTears for orginising this collab. Im very proud of being part of this.

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-04 13:27:30

At 10/4/23 12:10 PM, Nebulate wrote: Day 4: Lobster

I wanted to draw Crawdaunt. Its a cool but forgetteble pokemon. I coudve drawn Clauncher or Clawizer but those are more shrimp than lobster. And my other alternetives are Larry the lobster from Spoungebob and Lob-Star from Skylanders but i dont want to draw them.

Also unrelated. The 1-bit Artapalooza got frontpaged today. Congrats to everyone and @colorsCrimsonTears for orginising this collab. Im very proud of being part of this.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/colorscrimsontears/the-1-bit-artapalooza

What? When did it get frontpaged? Lol

But yeah that was a ton of fun working on it with y'all!

There's actually going to be another Collab in a while if you can join

BBS Signature

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-04 14:09:44

At 10/4/23 01:27 PM, colorsCrimsonTears wrote:

Im exited to see what you have in store in the future. I was fun last time so ill likaly join whaterver yore making next.

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-04 15:57:57

At 10/4/23 02:09 PM, Nebulate wrote:

Im exited to see what you have in store in the future. I was fun last time so ill likaly join whaterver yore making next.

@TravelSizedLions will be hosting this time.

Be on the look out :3

BBS Signature

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-04 21:27:29

At 10/4/23 03:57 PM, colorsCrimsonTears wrote:
At 10/4/23 02:09 PM, Nebulate wrote:

@TravelSizedLions will be hosting this time.
Be on the look out :3

@colorsCrimsonTears and I are finalizing the details. Plan on it starting this Friday! :)

BBS Signature

Day 5: Video games

One woud think i woud draw my OC, Pip. But thats a low hanging fruit. I also did consider drawing Wario beacouse he is canonicaly a game dev in the Warioware series. But i diddnt beacouse i feared that his design woud be too complex and details to draw. And i chose to draw R.O.B. He IS a symbol for video games serving as one of the primary reasons the video game industry diddnt die in America from the video game crash of 1983. He is a mascot for a console even if he was compatible with only two games.

iu_1092683_14510086.png

Day 6: Candy

Drew Kevin from Spooky Month. He is one of the most entertaning characters in that series. He desserves a vacation.

iu_1093205_14510086.png

Day 7: Meme

Drew Solvagunner Wood Man. Nice >:]

I actualy conciderd drawing Henry Stickmin bc his games contains a lot of memes but i diddnt reely fit that mutch. So i thought a Silvagunner character woud fit mutch more. And fun fact: I only used the deafult coulors in MS-paint for this one due to Wood Man being synonymous with MS-paint.

iu_1093698_14510086.png

Day 8: Bird

Drew The Conductor from A hat in time. He may not looks like a bird but he is apperantly an owl. I mean yeah he is obviously a bird due to him being the boss (depending on how you play chapter 2) in the dead BIRD studio and thus have to be a type of bird.

iu_1094248_14510086.png

Day 9: Stickman

Drew the Green-Eyed Cowboy from the Gildedguy animations. I have been meaning to draw this guy for so long. I love his flashy green stars theme. And the song in the music video is a perfect reflection of him. Please watch the video.

iu_1094757_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-10 06:40:55

Day 10: Monster

Drw Greed from TBOI. I actualy conciderd drawing Stapler from Paper Mario Origami King but i was unshure it woud fit (even tho i LOVE the legion of the stationary). I also conciderd drawing Monster from FNF but i thought it was too obvious. So i resorted to Greed, the most prominent of the sins in TBOI.

iu_1095317_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-11 05:26:58

Day 11: Alien

Drew a shroob from the Mario and Luigi series. Like this fella. I honestly dont have anything else to say.

iu_1095820_14510086.png

Day 12: Poison

Drew Miasmoros from the Kirby series. He is sutch a underated miniboss (even tho i havent played planet robobot). And i tried shading OOOoooo.

iu_1096230_14510086.png

I made fanart of the Pi'illodium from Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Its a reely dificult but reely fun boss to fight. I like that it self-destucts itself as a last resort. Its the better of the two bosses in The Sacret Somnom Woods by ALOT If you cant tell: I reely like that boss.

iu_1096270_14510086.png

Day 13: Fish

Drew Captian Fishook from Luigis mantion 3. I considerd drawing T. Bur from Underhero but i was dead set on drawing Fishook (no pun intended). Ill probobly gonna make a drawing of T. Bur another day. Its a coinsidince that both of them are sharks. I guess that sharks are that cool.

iu_1096625_14510086.webp

At 10/13/23 06:27 AM, Nebulate wrote: Day 13: Fish

Drew Captian Fishook from Luigis mantion 3. I considerd drawing T. Bur from Underhero but i was dead set on drawing Fishook (no pun intended). Ill probobly gonna make a drawing of T. Bur another day. Its a coinsidince that both of them are sharks. I guess that sharks are that cool.

Lol. I drew T. Bur anyways bc why the fuck not. I love this guy and boss fight. You coudve imagine this fight to be horrendus bc its an underwater fight but no. Its actualy reely fun. Also please play Underhero. Its an amazing game.

iu_1096814_14510086.png

Day 14: Among us

This was just a joke prompt. I actualy conciderd replacing the prompt with somthing else but i stook to my guns and you get two drawings today. This is an among us OC i created for this prompt. I dont have a name for her yet tho. This is by far the October drawing with the least amounth of effort.

iu_1097152_14510086.png

I also chose to upload that drawing sepperatly. Drew Zooble from The Amazing Digital Circus witch pilot episode was published yesterday. I reely enjoyed it. I am a big fan of Gooseworx' stuff and i honestly wanted to draw one of her characters tbh. I love the feverdreamy atsmosphare of the show, the comedy and i adore the varied character designs.

iu_1097151_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-15 05:35:44

Day 15: Cat

Drew Tangy from Animal Crossing. She is my favourite viliger there. As you can see i took a few liberties with her design. This is just a reinterpretation of her design i have had for a while. The dress in from her NH render. Thats it more or less.

iu_1097685_14510086.png

Day 16: Creepypasta

Drew "..." (yes that his name in the creepypasta) and unowns spelling "IM DEAD" from Pokemon Lost Silver. I chose him for 2 reasons: 1. I just got a new setup yesterday and thus i need to get used to it. So i wanted to draw somthing simple to get used to it. And 2; FNF Lullaby is uncancelled and im hyped to see it finished.

iu_1098404_14510086.png

Day 17: Pizza

Drew a peguin from Club Penguin working on the Pizatron 3000. I remember playing this minigame all the time before. I considered drawing Vinnie Vinesause beacouse pizza is a part of his channel. But i didnt know how to draw beards.

iu_1098827_14510086.webp

Day 18: Tired

Drew Tofu Boy, the most pathetic character in gaming history from a garbage parody game made by Peta. And then got parodied by Team Meat and turned Tofu Boy into useless slop. "Why Tofu Boy?" you may not ask. There is apperantly a differance between being tired and being sleepy. So i coudnt draw any of the many sleepy characters for this prompt. And i struggled finding characters that are tired and not sleepy. I did concider drawing Tom Nook bc he is a workaholic. But i relised that Tofu Boy fits better bc he is iron deficient and thus becomes reely tired. He even stops running to take a rest in Super Meat Boy Forever bc he is so tired from his iron deficiency. This is not my best drawing. Ironicaly i am getting a bit tired from drawing everyday. Im not gonna quit but i do notice my drawings becoming low-effort now.

iu_1099216_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-19 11:52:57

Day 19: Light Bulb

Drew Niko from OneShot. Please play OneShot its sutch a good game. Niko is so adoreble in the game. I honestly find this art to be one of my best so far.

iu_1099740_14510086.png

Day 20: Pirate

Drew a Bandinero from Wario Land: Shake It. The new update for MS-paint has came and i honestly dont like it. The pencil i use that didnt leve behind pixels of different shades now leaves differnt shades and it is frustrating. I am incredebly sressed to needing to relearn MS-paint again. I have never palyed Wario Land: Shake it, i just needed to draw a simple-shaped character. It was still stressful. If they leaved the pencils alone and not alter how they worked i woud liked the update. Hope it dossnt affect my other artworks.

iu_1100196_14510086.png

Oh, hey! 900 BBS posts. Thats somthing. only 100 left to 1000.

iu_1100197_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-20 12:48:19

Art i made for the boner collab. Had this piece in the works for a few days. Not one of my greatest works but i am honestly quite proud of the couloring in this drawing.

iu_1100260_14510086.webp

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-21 08:01:52

Day 21: Bunny

Drew Scarlet Bunny from FNF: Graffiti Groovin'. Sine i finaly have a powerfull enough PC i can finaly play FNF mods. One of the first mods i downloaded was Graffiti Groovin' bc i love the music and Scarlet is so cool. I love her design. I coudn't pass the oppertunity. Also i actualy mentaly prepared myself for this drawing and i wassnt reely that stressed today while making that drawing. But i definitly need to get used to the MS-Paint update.

iu_1100724_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-22 08:30:15

Day 22: Trash

Drew Junker from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I just thought he was cool. I honestly reely want to play the Bowser's Inside story remake on the 3DS. I have heard that that game is good.

iu_1101327_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-23 11:47:20

Day 23: Spicy

Drew a scovillian. I love this chilly pepper pokemon. I want to use one for my teal mask dlc playtrough. I am also a big fan of spicy food in real life. Just slaps some jalapeƱeos on a pizza and it will be one of the best pizzas ever.

iu_1102006_14510086.png

Day 24: Radioactivity

Drew Radi from FNF. Vs Radi. I have not played thet mod yet but im a fan of radiohazard, the third song in the mod. Nothing mutch else to say. Im not the biggest fan of this art. And that what happens when you draw a finished art daily. you get burned out and it feels like a chore. But i am still finishing for this year. Only a week left and im finished with this damn chalange.

iu_1102604_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-25 11:38:45

Day 25: Fire

With permission i drew @BargonSpaceman's OC, Alice Flameheart. I reely wanted to draw her again. And compared to the old drawing i made of her i have improoved a lot. This pyromaniac is so cool.

iu_1103083_14510086.png

Response to Nebulate's art thread with art stuff 2023-10-25 18:23:49

At 10/25/23 11:38 AM, Nebulate wrote: Day 25: Fire

With permission i drew @BargonSpaceman's OC, Alice Flameheart. I reely wanted to draw her again. And compared to the old drawing i made of her i have improoved a lot. This pyromaniac is so cool.

Great job! I love seeing your improvement, and thank you for drawing Alice again!