00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yusuf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Mario Club

162,963 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-10-04 19:48:31

At 8/25/11 05:59 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 8/20/11 10:47 PM, Sub-Ziro98 wrote:
Whichever man. I love both games. I have beaten all three Paper Mario games and I still enjoy playing them. In fact, I recently beat the original game on the N64 last month and it was just as awesome as it ever was. I really want to get a 3DS so I can play the new Paper Mario game that they're going to release on the platform. That game looks super sweet.

Cool! Me too!!! But I can't...I will probably receive a PS3 from my father, so I have to play at my cousin's house...And mind me, he is a DICK!

Sub-Ziro98 Is Victorious.

Hitless Victory.

Ultimate Finish.

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-10-04 19:50:40

Oh, and is my birthday today!!!!!!
10/04/1993 ^v^
But I'm only going to have a party at Saturday :(

Hitless Victory.

Ultimate Finish.

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-10-05 02:25:29

At 10/4/11 07:50 PM, Sub-Ziro98 wrote: Oh, and is my birthday today!!!!!!
10/04/1993 ^v^
But I'm only going to have a party at Saturday :(

Well I hope you had great birthday. Think you'll get any games this weekend?

Super Mario Club

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-10-05 20:44:40

At 10/5/11 02:25 AM, ZJ wrote:
Well I hope you had great birthday. Think you'll get any games this weekend?

No, not now...maybe a few months from today...
He said "soon" so that's why I am saying only in a few months :b

Hitless Victory.

Ultimate Finish.

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-11-26 09:53:23

Okay, so who here owns Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS? I wanna hear what NGers have to say about it before I pick it up.

Super Mario Club

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-11-26 10:59:03

At 11/26/11 09:53 AM, ZJ wrote: Okay, so who here owns Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS? I wanna hear what NGers have to say about it before I pick it up.

I don't have a 3DS but I kinda want one now because it looks AWESOME.

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-11-26 12:54:13

I'm peach and I like smrpg

I also like mario hoops 3 on 3

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-11-28 19:54:57

At 11/26/11 10:59 AM, Twone wrote:
At 11/26/11 09:53 AM, ZJ wrote: Okay, so who here owns Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS? I wanna hear what NGers have to say about it before I pick it up.
I don't have a 3DS but I kinda want one now because it looks AWESOME.

I've got the game. I'ts kind of a mix between super mario galaxy and super mario bros. It's got the return of the star coins from New Super Bros Wii, and just like in Bros Wii, they're a bitch and a half to get. Im only on world 5, and im loving it so far, definitely has a spot in the top ten Mario games. The bosses are kind of recycled, but The first boss of world 1 makes up for them. It's the original bowser fight from the original super mario bros in 3D. Yup. 3D. I'm not gonna spoil anything else, but i definitely recommend you get the game.

Butt is wet.

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-11-29 16:39:48

At 11/28/11 05:14 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Also, am I the only one who thinks Mario Party 9 may actually be a good game?

It has the potential to be. It's been given a lot of time to be developed, so I'd imagine there's more in it than those annual installments of the series we got during the Gamecube days...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-11-29 20:07:55

At 11/29/11 04:39 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 11/28/11 05:14 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Also, am I the only one who thinks Mario Party 9 may actually be a good game?
It has the potential to be. It's been given a lot of time to be developed, so I'd imagine there's more in it than those annual installments of the series we got during the Gamecube days...

I think Nintendo is going to lay off on the motion controls this time. The trailer I saw looked like it onyl had moderate use of them this time.

I'd prefer if they concentrate on board design this time, as opposed to minigame design. I thought the monopoly style Koopa board in Mario party 8 was awesome.

I was surprised when this got announced, since Wii Party was released. Mario will make any party game sell 2 million copies guaranteed.

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-12-06 20:51:06

At 11/29/11 08:07 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
I was surprised when this got announced, since Wii Party was released. Mario will make any party game sell 2 million copies guaranteed.

Yep. I wonder if the sales of Wii Party had anything to do with it. If they were really low, I'd imagine Nintendo would want to abandon using Miis as the main characters in their next party game and return to using the beloved Mushroom Kingdom characters. It's like you said: If you put Mario's name on the cover of a game, it's more or less guaranteed to sell a lot of copies.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-12-09 03:48:57

Ok, I gotta ask, has anyone here played Fortune Street? It looks to be similar to the Mario Party games, but a little different, dealing more with real estate kinda stuff. I dont know about this, because its Mario combined with Dragon Quest. It looks quite interesting, but i didnt know if anyone here had played it and had any opinions on it

Super Mario Club

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-12-09 11:08:54

At 12/9/11 03:48 AM, Lionel738 wrote: Ok, I gotta ask, has anyone here played Fortune Street? It looks to be similar to the Mario Party games, but a little different, dealing more with real estate kinda stuff. I dont know about this, because its Mario combined with Dragon Quest. It looks quite interesting, but i didnt know if anyone here had played it and had any opinions on it

I haven't played it, but I do know that it's been an established franchise in Japan and that it looks to be fun in the same way that Monopoly is fun. This is one of those titles that I wouldn't get right away because the core concept doesn't interest me that much, but could see myself picking up if it gets to a cheap enough price. At worst, it could be a fun little game that allows me to play as Bowser in a board game.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-12-09 22:21:05

I'll be Boo then I guess. My favorite game... Not sure. They're all great. Maybe Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars, or Paper Mario" The Thousand Year Door, maybe the original Super Mario Brothers or SMB 3... Or Mario And Luigi Superstar Saga... Look, I'm about to post more, so I'll just go with Boo and Super Mario Brothers, okay. That's all. Long live the Mario franchise!!!

Response to Super Mario Club 2011-12-28 01:49:09

I like looking at all of the fan-made hacks of classic Mario games. A lot of the people who do them put a lot of time and effort into them. For instance, look at this Luigi boss that someone made for a Super Mario World hack. It looks way more epic than any of the bosses from the original game. It's amazing stuff to me, really. Mario fans can be a dedicated bunch...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2024-03-04 23:46:59

Yoshi and New Super Mario Bros. DS!

Response to Super Mario Club 2024-03-15 16:10:04

At 3/4/24 11:46 PM, KeidanLand wrote: Yoshi and New Super Mario Bros. DS!

dammmn there hasnt been a post here in like 13 years since you

also uhh mayro galaxies and vinny vinesauce shitty mario games!

I'm the best for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Mario Club 2024-03-18 22:16:59

At 3/15/24 04:10 PM, TheBestBroster wrote:
At 3/4/24 11:46 PM, KeidanLand wrote: Yoshi and New Super Mario Bros. DS!
dammmn there hasnt been a post here in like 13 years since you

also uhh mayro galaxies and vinny vinesauce shitty mario games!

Haha! I knew that too! Someone had to break it! XD