00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

81,355 Views | 2,668 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-21 23:06:23

At 7/21/04 03:36 PM, -snare- wrote: Members list beta under new rules:
#1_-snare-<commander
#2-wazup190<member(100pts)
#3--Big-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#4-blitzkid67<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#5-RaindropsRed<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#6-CuteAndFuzzy<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#7-The_Weaponmaster<member(100pts)
#8-666_dark_enemy_666<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#9_-trix-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#10--jynx-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#12-JackOfShadow<member(100pts)
#13--creepydeadguy-<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#14--Mr_Reaper- <member(100pts)
#15-kingofign<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#16-Checkers-Dunk <inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#17-MRBA666<member(100pts)
#18-blitzvirus321<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#19-rejay<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#20-Twiztid17175<inactive<new recruit (50pts)
#21-carmelhadinosaur<member(100pts)
#22-I_own_CANADA<new recruit(50pts for being new)
#23-Gamehippy<member(100pts)
#24-is open to anyone

Hey you forgot me, I joined on page eight so that gives me an extra 50 experience, doesn't it.

please re update it because I have your thread, or our, in my sig(when you click IT)

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-21 23:07:43

sO WHOS STILL ON?? oops caps lock srry

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 00:17:04

At 7/21/04 11:07 PM, -Inuyasha- wrote: sO WHOS STILL ON?? oops caps lock srry

Me!

Is there anyone that has an opinion about what i wrote upstairs in that page about collcetions??

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 00:41:53

At 7/21/04 02:57 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/21/04 02:54 PM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: snare, are you demoting me from clpj because of the new point system?
I was just wondering because Im pretty sure that I dont have 1000 exp points yet, but I am pretty helpful towards newbies
and I know the guidelines for letting people join
huh...................The new system is for everyone, don't worry though, I'll have things sorted soon, I will let the most loyal and trustworthy people be captains, and the point system is for in here, not in real NG EXP.

Ok just making sure you werent demoting me just because of the new rules, and I just bought MX Fireworks so I shall be making much better sigs in the ASM now, there is a user named X-Blade whos been all over me because I use paint in my sigs so Ive decided to give him an example of what I can truely do........
Did anyone see Dobios Clubs and Crews thread in the general forum, I swear that guy has no idea what hes talking about

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 03:11:23

At 7/22/04 12:41 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
Ok just making sure you werent demoting me just because of the new rules,

I am thinking of who to make a captain, but it would be unfair if I chose straight after the new rules.

and I just bought MX Fireworks so I shall be making much better sigs in the ASM now, there is a user named X-Blade whos been all over me because I use paint in my sigs so Ive decided to give him an example of what I can truely do........

Yay!!
Go make super cool sigs my friend!!

Did anyone see Dobios Clubs and Crews thread in the general forum, I swear that guy has no idea what hes talking about

I know, why has he got something against this section, I like this one more becuase you talk to everyone and meet loads of people and that.................

At 7/22/04 12:17 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 7/21/04 11:07 PM, -Inuyasha- wrote: sO WHOS STILL ON?? oops caps lock srry
Me!

Is there anyone that has an opinion about what i wrote upstairs in that page about collcetions??

How about we us two make a mini collection each................or one together, then email it to Tom??

At 7/21/04 11:06 PM, -Inuyasha- wrote: please re update it because I have your thread, or our, in my sig(when you click IT)

#1_-snare-<commander
#2-wazup190<member(100pts)
#7-The_Weaponmaster<member(100pts)
#14--Mr_Reaper- <member(100pts)
#23-Gamehippy<member(100pts)
#24--Inuyasha-<member(100pts)

There you GO!!!

Anyway, who likes Rokemon??

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 03:35:48

At 7/22/04 03:11 AM, -snare- wrote: How about we us two make a mini collection each................or one together, then email it to Tom??

How would we make the collection? You mean we choose some movies, and write small describtion about them and how would it look?? sounds cool :)

Thats great! a hundreds points :))

I dont like it since i saw its just a bunch of pictures.. so its too easy to make.. :/ but the idea was good..

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 03:38:36

At 7/22/04 03:35 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 7/22/04 03:11 AM, -snare- wrote: How about we us two make a mini collection each................or one together, then email it to Tom??
How would we make the collection? You mean we choose some movies, and write small describtion about them and how would it look?? sounds cool :)

Yeah, what collection shall WE make or shoudl we make TWO on OUR own??

Thats great! a hundreds points :))

Yup, you good member ranked person!!

I dont like it since i saw its just a bunch of pictures.. so its too easy to make.. :/ but the idea was good..

OK, who likes Xombie?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 03:44:30

At 7/22/04 03:38 AM, -snare- wrote: Yeah, what collection shall WE make or shoudl we make TWO on OUR own??

I think we can add things to the south park section, or maybe make a dinosaurs collection, or maybe even a bruce lee collection.. Whatever that there are more than 4 of that kind it would be cool to have a collection of this :)

I am huh? Thats awesome :)))

OK, who likes Xombie?

Xombie rulez, i think it has the best animation in newgrounds!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 03:48:04

At 7/22/04 03:44 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 7/22/04 03:38 AM, -snare- wrote: Yeah, what collection shall WE make or shoudl we make TWO on OUR own??
I think we can add things to the south park section, or maybe make a dinosaurs collection, or maybe even a bruce lee collection.. Whatever that there are more than 4 of that kind it would be cool to have a collection of this :)

Well if you wanna do that stuff, then I will make one and you make one, actuallty, we make 2 each, and a big one together, then we will wmail it to Tom or Liljim

I am huh? Thats awesome :)))

Yup, that's the 2nd rank!!

OK, who likes Xombie?
Xombie rulez, i think it has the best animation in newgrounds!

Its so smooth, I think he should make real ones for TV and get loads of money!!
Which one is the best chapter?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 03:55:12

At 7/22/04 03:11 AM, -snare- wrote:

hmm never heard of it, :(
but I got more helpful facts from -Mr_Reaper- Yay:
This time the topic is Flash movies:
Ive noticed that a lot of flash movies are being submitted by new Users everyday,
Most of these users write stuff like :
"Im new to flash, so this will probably get blammed"
or "I couldnt get the timing right, but I submitted it anyways"

What I have to say to this is:
1st: if your new to flash, please, please practice up before submitting a movie, its not worth your time or the viewers time, for you to submit an assflash with nothing good about it, these flashes ALWAYS get blammed

2nd: always use tweens, no one wants to see a flash movie where the screen jerks around like the camera in The Blair Witch Project

3rd: always get a good voice actor, some of the movies that I have seen had really good animation, but were blammed because you couldnt understand a word that was being said

4th and most important for n00bs: DO NOT post that it is your first attempt at flash, or "this will probably get blammed", a lot of people will vote poorly on it solely because you write that

I am currently fooling around with flash, but right now I am not very experienced so Im going to keep my crap to myself and out of the portal, and I suggest that others who know they suck do the same
I hope this will help at least one aspiring flash artist out there to do really good flash movies, and not submit ass flashes

remember 1 less assflash a day keeps the blam away

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:00:57

At 7/22/04 03:55 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: more reaper tips

There good, but I think every sane person on NG knew that, but maybe you should make a little reaper guide to everything.............

You've never seen rokemon, do you like Xombie?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:11:00

At 7/22/04 04:00 AM, -snare- wrote:
There good, but I think every sane person on NG knew that, but

Youd be surprised
:maybe you should make a little reaper guide to everything.............
hmm, I was thinking bout that maybe a once a page series for this club?

hmm, ya know I really dont spend that much time in the showcased, or really anything flash outside the current portal for that matter, I vote on stuff that I see when I need to, but unless Im banned I spend nearly all my time in the BBS posting it up, when Im banned I vote on under judgement submissions to raise my b/p level

What do you think of my new sig, Its my first Fireworks sig, so Im open to comments or suggestions?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:14:53

dammit, I forgot the sig, ah well here it is, I think Im getting used to Fireworks very quickly

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:16:36

At 7/22/04 04:11 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
At 7/22/04 04:00 AM, -snare- wrote:
There good, but I think every sane person on NG knew that, but
Youd be surprised

Well, surprise me.

maybe you should make a little reaper guide to everything.............
hmm, I was thinking bout that maybe a once a page series for this club?

Cool.

hmm, ya know I really dont spend that much time in the showcased, or really anything flash outside the current portal

So you prefer the BBS to flash portal...................

What do you think of my new sig, Its my first Fireworks sig, so Im open to comments or suggestions?

Its cool, but the quality isn't amazing, did you have to convert it?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:18:46

At 7/22/04 04:14 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: dammit, I forgot the sig, ah well here it is, I think Im getting used to Fireworks very quickly

Oh, I thought you were talking about the sig you have a the moment, then I posted but you posted before and .................

Well that has good quality, but I prefer more action in a sig, Its a bit pale and dull colours, but it is good quality and no mistakes really.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:20:11

At 7/22/04 03:48 AM, -snare- wrote: Its so smooth, I think he should make real ones for TV and get loads of money!!

I think the Xombie Chapter 4 was the best ( it had a deinonichus in it :O)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:22:39

At 7/22/04 04:20 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 7/22/04 03:48 AM, -snare- wrote: Its so smooth, I think he should make real ones for TV and get loads of money!!
I think the Xombie Chapter 4 was the best ( it had a deinonichus in it :O)

Its fun when you watch them all in a row really quickly!!

Maybe we should make a scary collection with Xombie and resi evil stuff?

I think that 3 or 4 is the best, #2 was amazing, but it needed to be a bit longer.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:36:47

Page 10 update!!!

#1_-snare-<commander
#2-wazup190<member(102pts)
#7-The_Weaponmaster<member(102pts)
#14--Mr_Reaper- <member(110pts)
#23-Gamehippy<member(104pts)
#24--Inuyasha-<member(108pts)

Top 5 members in points:
#1-Mr_Reaper- <member(110pts)
#2-Inuyasha-<member(108pts)
#3-Gamehippy<member(104pts)
#4-wazup190<member(102pts)
#5--The_Weaponmaster<member(102pts)

Yay I have no points...........................

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:39:56

Well its another page, looks like its about time for the next installment of -Mr_Reaper- helps out:
In this pages installment I will tell you how to correctly carry out a flame war and win:

1st: DO NOT ever flame someone unless they really deserve it.

2nd: try to keep the number of posts in a flame war to a minimum, no one likes for their thread to be ruined, because a couple of people keep flaming eachother back and forth, If you feel the need to carry out a flame war for longer than 3-4 posts then hit the other person up on AIM and flame away!

3rd: try to have all insults backed up with legitemate facts and info, do not go and post this:
:May I ask why

Can i ask you this? why are you here? just why are u here? Go back to the ssm where u belong and stop interrupting. I mean I can't see ONE reason why you are here, you havent the slightest clue whats happening. have u ever tried "walking in the other persons shoes"? nah a fool like you wouldn't be able too, way too ignorant. You are labled as a follower in my eyes. A idiot a stupid ignorant fool. You will never go far with your one sided attitude. Can't even see past your anger. I can see you now, reading this, thinking of a dozen swear words to throw back at me? why? what will that do? Does this make you a bigger man? sticking your nose in this? Trying to act the hero, but becoming a fool....... It's sad.
that is a lengthy, uninteresting piece of crap flame, and it will only make you look more ignorant in the end and cause more flaming
4th: do not try to have a flame war with a well known and respected user on NG (ie: crimson_edge, Quik Fox, Mods) you will almost always lose unless you have the arguing skills of Johnny Cochran

5th: look at the persons past posts and dig up as much dirt as you can, this stuff is a killer

6th: always think, rethink, and double check your organization on a flame post and make sure you wont end up as the dumbass of the war

and 7th: DO NOT start a flame war unless, absolutely deserved

I do not condone random flamings, in fact I hate them, but I hope that these guidelines will help you defend yourself if you ever get into a flame war

Use them well

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:43:12

yo, Im a close friend of Mr Reaper's and he told me I should join this club, so I was like whatever so Im here, now how do I join?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:49:01

At 7/22/04 04:43 AM, DyingHappily wrote: yo, Im a close friend of Mr Reaper's and he told me I should join this club, so I was like whatever so Im here, now how do I join?

Ty, I knew you couldnt resist my sexyness.....er........persuasive arguement to get you to join........thats it.......anyways, you have to answer a few opinionated questions b4 you are officially a member, like whos your favorite flash artist, or whos your fav. sig maker?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:52:20

At 7/22/04 04:49 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
At 7/22/04 04:43 AM, DyingHappily wrote: yo, Im a close friend of Mr Reaper's and he told me I should join this club, so I was like whatever so Im here, now how do I join?
Ty, I knew you couldnt resist my sexyness.....er........persuasive arguement to get you to join........thats it.......anyways, you have to answer a few opinionated questions b4 you are officially a member, like whos your favorite flash artist, or whos your fav. sig maker?

My favorite flash artist is Legendary frog, and my favorite sig maker is Quikfox, "sorry Paul"
am I in now?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 04:54:54

I think so, Ill wait for snare's verification, but I think so, hang in there buddy
thats two new members that I have gotten to join so far, yay!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 06:38:38

At 7/22/04 04:54 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: I think so, Ill wait for snare's verification, but I think so, hang in there buddy

Well those two members are in as long as they keep posting, and next page I will be giving out special points for stuff like what you do, loyalness, and helping etc.

So some new points comng everyones way who is a special member to this club!!

Everyone, what competition should we have?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 06:52:03

At 7/22/04 06:38 AM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/22/04 04:54 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: I think so, Ill wait for snare's verification, but I think so, hang in there buddy
Well those two members are in as long as they keep posting, and next page I will be giving out special points for stuff like what you do, loyalness, and helping etc.

Yay for loyalty and helpfulness

Yay, Im a special member to this club, pick me pick me!

How about a Blam protect comp, everyone posts their blam protect points, then at the end of the day whoever has the biggest increase in points wins?

PS: any n00bs have any problems feel free to ask -Mr_Reaper- and I will give you advice as part of my new Mr Reaper helps out series in this thread

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 06:54:50

At 7/22/04 06:52 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
How about a Blam protect comp, everyone posts their blam protect points, then at the end of the day whoever has the biggest increase in points wins?

Thats a great idea! Im in! (just that my time is 7 hours before NG's clock.. :/)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 06:56:23

!!! Snare... how come I dont have any points? 8( thats not fair at all. I posted more than all these n00bs!
And also, sorry for not posting (as i said, i have camp all day.)

Click my profile for lots and lots of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 06:56:24

At 7/22/04 06:52 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote:
At 7/22/04 06:38 AM, -snare- wrote:
Yay for loyalty and helpfulness

Yay, Im a special member to this club, pick me pick me!

Maybe........................It has to be NG related, ideas for compos so far are:
B/P comp
Sig for the club comp
Alloy arena comp
Ballon duel character comp
Punk_O_Matic comp.

I think we should do a vote, reply and tell me which one, one with the most votes by page 11 will be the comp we are doing, all members can vote, one vote each.
Your vote will count towards validation and points!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 06:59:58

I vote b/p competition
I need a reason to get me to boost my b/p lv anyways

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-22 07:02:34

b/p point comp is a good idea it has my vote