00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Welcome FNF Fans!

32,506 Views | 191 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 11:32:07

At 4/24/21 04:53 PM, Staray wrote: Newgrounds is so cool though. It's pretty much a more accepting youtube where you can post more than just videos. Thank you for making it, i wish it were bigger.

I feel like it is already pretty big though, it's been around for ages now

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 11:40:32

I got confused when newgrounds was down.

bruh

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 11:51:31

Cool History, can’t wait for the 2021 title.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 12:14:18 (edited 2021-04-26 12:14:39)

skibidi bap mm dada (the person above me is cool)

aAAAA

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 15:15:28

Newgrounds make me go yes. Thanks fnf i found a cool website.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 15:17:59

that's all great

BUT CAN YOU FIX THE WEBISTE? IT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY ON FIREFOX

NO THANKS

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 15:30:34

Tbf NG's sense of community is something that I haven't seen on any other website newer than it.

It is truly fascinating.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 16:26:12

I feel like in fnf there should be a feature where you can create and share your own characters, songs, and weeks! Who's with me?

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 16:59:11

Friday Nihgt fiunkin.

iu_288939_9067347.webp

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 17:12:27

Hey thanks for making this site, Tom! Honestly, I regret not using my account more since I made the thing, heh

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 17:36:18

This is honestly such a cool site! I'm really surprised I hadn't heard about it sooner, lol.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 19:30:34

Freind: you didn't just join NG just for fnf, right?

Me: *casually has an inner panic attack whilst thinking of an excuse*

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 21:13:44

I think FNF is gonna be too far, and this is the example how a dream can be a reality.

E is for Everyone

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-26 23:51:48

Without you and this website, the internet would be way different, I just wanted to say, thank you, this website is the place where I spent the majority of my childhood growing up (And lots of people did the same as well!) with these animations, songs and games, LOTS of games. Newgrounds is the perfect example that all you need is a strong community, we saw it when Flash died, we saw it when Among Us and FNF broke the charts, and we see it every year with the Pico day!

I love the fact that this page, this platform should I say, is getting back to it's peak, when everyone was talking about Newgrounds and all of the talented artists, giving their love and efforts to make games, music, animations and art without charging to see it and enjoy it. To believe that it returned so hard that it literally broke the site, it's amazing.

And the best part. New people are discovering Newgrounds, discovering who is Tankman and why everyone loves him, who is StrawberryClock and why his most iconic post is a letter B, characters like Salad fingers, series like Madness Combat, Pico's friends, Alien Hominid. It's amazing to scroll through Twitter and/or Devianart and see lots of Fanarts about this characters (Unless it's stolen art, if so, F-ing stop, please). How they're regaining Internet's popularity, how everyone's talking again about my favorite site is breathtaking. Amazing people joining the amazing community.

I personally haven't seen any cases of harassment over here, unlike Twitter where everyone fights against everyone for artists that wouldn't give a cent to their fanbases.

And finally, the fact that Newgrounds gets all of it's resources via donations means that Newgrounds can be whatever the community wants to, I mean, it has rules, but it won't censor artists for making something a marketing agent would hate. No annoying pop-up ads, not controlled by a company that decides what's right and what's wrong, and most of the time, part of those resources go back to the fans with prize pools like in the animation Jams! I haven't seen other websites do that.

Despite the fact that my account is a few months old, I was here every single day after school, playing Newgrounds rumble, watching music animations, getting traumas because of David Firth (Thanks a lot, tho!).

To new users, welcome to Newgrounds! And to old users, welcome back!

I just wanted to say, thank you!

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 01:11:54

I recently discovered i have this old account with a cringe nickname, fnf Revived Newgrounds and im all for it, this is such a cool website, there is no creepy algorithm that shows me posts with the purpose of bombarding me with ads, this is the chillest and most welcoming place on the internet, nobody has been gatekeepy because of my age, im glad of being on NG

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 02:57:27

Hi Tom I love NG!

I'm such a shit ... hHAhhaHAhAH

SOETHING BIG IS COMING

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 04:50:43

FNF has done a great job to bring in new members and create such a buzz. I welcome them all here. Hope they they stick around and enjoy it here.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 09:07:15

Sorry for this

iu_289493_8291594.webp

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 10:35:50

NG is literally my childhood, but I just made an account for the FNF jam.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 10:38:49

Hi Tom Fulp!What's up?

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 11:08:26

Friday Night Funkin really bring's me invested on Newgrounds related stuff.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 11:16:45 (edited 2021-04-27 11:17:53)

thanks for asking i came here for fnf NOW I LOVE NEWGROUNDS as a kid i used top lay flash games on diff sites and i awlys see the tank man logo i didn't what it was but i know i love newgrounds!

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 11:58:57

Thank you fnf fans for keeping this site that pretty much was my home when I was younger relevant and alive.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 12:44:06

Thankyou for the welcome! You gotta very cool site. :}

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 14:19:00

At 4/25/21 03:32 PM, A983Dev wrote: It will be a pleasure to meet you guys!

Likewise A983Dev!

At 4/25/21 05:03 PM, jonathancraks wrote: hola

Hey there in Spanish!

At 4/25/21 10:06 PM, jonathancraks wrote: hola a todo

Bienvenidos!

At 4/25/21 10:32 PM, MrBrawls wrote: Honestly glad to be back, a lot of things I missed!

Welcome back MrBrawls!

At 4/25/21 08:56 AM, DIMENSIONLORD wrote: HIII

Hey!

At 4/25/21 12:48 PM, ItzStickman007 wrote: I joined probibly a year ago now LOL

You can brag about being ahead of the wave then. :) Belated welcomes!

At 4/26/21 07:01 PM, Coldtrigon66 wrote: I'm relatively new here, but I've been enjoying my time so far. I only discovered this site because of geometry dash and it's honestly a shame how unpopular newgrounds is. Let's hope FNF can revive newgrounds

It was never really dead though, that rumor's been circulating all too long, but hells yeah, the more the merrier!

At 4/26/21 11:32 AM, GrayAnimations wrote: Newgrounds shouldnt need an intro.. ITS COOL ON ITS OWN >:0

EVEN COOLER LIKE THIS NO? :P

At 4/25/21 10:39 AM, Speedo wrote: ive always loved the Souljaboy lore but i just checked his profile again and saw hes still favoriting new-ish stuff like the NIghtmare Cops teaser and DBZ collab lol hes still visiting here

Niiice. Known about his legendary presence since way back but I did not know that. :D Wonder if he skims through his interactions too occasionally...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 14:19:37

At 4/26/21 04:26 PM, CarterSpaulding wrote: I feel like in fnf there should be a feature where you can create and share your own characters, songs, and weeks! Who's with me?

That'd be awesome! Should be possible via the API too if they want to get into the user creation functionality there...

Wonder how that'd impact server performance though.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 14:21:15

At 4/25/21 01:46 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote: Can you please fix the newgrounds? It doesn't work properly on firefox. Thanks in advance

What's this? fuckoffasshole being selflessly civil and polite? :O

At 4/26/21 03:17 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote: that's all great
NO THANKS

Nevermind. XD

What weird occurrences do your problems pertain to though? Something about Flash? Something else?

Would probably be easier to troubleshoot if said issues were further elaborated on.

At 4/26/21 02:23 AM, Droidcore11 wrote: Aren't rhythm gamers welcome here?

They should be yeah. Did you submit one that didn't go through judgement? Maybe some problem with copyrighted music being used if so? Seems that might be a common issue with that type of game.

You'd need either original music or the right to use it.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 15:00:52

At 4/27/21 02:21 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 4/25/21 01:46 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote: Can you please fix the newgrounds? It doesn't work properly on firefox. Thanks in advance
What's this? fuckoffasshole being selflessly civil and polite? :O

At 4/26/21 03:17 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote: that's all great
NO THANKS
Nevermind. XD

What weird occurrences do your problems pertain to though? Something about Flash? Something else?

Would probably be easier to troubleshoot if said issues were further elaborated on.

At 4/26/21 02:23 AM, Droidcore11 wrote: Aren't rhythm gamers welcome here?
They should be yeah. Did you submit one that didn't go through judgement? Maybe some problem with copyrighted music being used if so? Seems that might be a common issue with that type of game.

You'd need either original music or the right to use it.

Here's how the submissions display in firefox

iu_289781_5249578.jpg

I can't also submit a review on firefox, and the medals are showing as unlocked, even if they aren't.

On chrome, everything is mostly working, except the medals also displaying incorrectly.

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 15:33:42

hiiii NG! I'm very happy to finally have an account here. I used to visit this place as a kid and watched pixel animations made with sprites from games like Megaman and Mario and stuff like that, but I never really had an account. still, good memories! and I remember when the rating system had Pico's face(s) on it. it's only when lil bro played Friday Night Funkin' (that's how I discovered FNF) did I realise that NG is still alive and well! I'm super glad to be a part of this community at a time when I'm old enough to be somewhat coherent, haha! fan art and mayhaps original art will be following soon! see you around!

Response to Welcome FNF Fans! 2021-04-27 15:46:25

I hope all the new users take the time to read the whole thread

we do a little trollin

BBS Signature