BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-10 20:26:53 Reply

At 9/10/13 04:32 AM, Earfetish wrote: Having all that sugar and menthol and shit in my stomach made me feel fucking rotten and I only had 150mls of robitussin

just buy ketamine as a salt, same basic effects and you can just put it in your nose

Don't know your options there, but here there's a variety. There's off-brand robo with no menthol, gels, and Delsym. The gels are a.lifesaver, but they're still nasty going down. Delsym is easy to slam, but tastes like plastic and lasts WAY longer. 100mg of DPH will help with nausea. It's not comparable to ket and is much cheaper/easier to come by (though I've heard ket is cheap in the UK. $60-80 a G here). A 3rd plat trip with weed is one of the strangest things you can experience, but getting to there is a chore, ESPECIALLY if you're heavy. Most people of average weight (150-200lb) need about 600-750mg for a decent third.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-10 21:08:13 Reply

I can't wait till I'm off my SSRI and can try a combo like that. DPH is fascinating by itself but I can still feel the goddamn insects crawling on me.

Thought I'd be fine when I read about the spider hallucinations because "hey, I like spiders, I'm used to holding them, I'll probably won't think much of it". Then the most realistic part of the experience was a fucking alien scorpion creature scuttling across my arm. I guess no matter how you try to prepare mentally it's going to be a mindfuck.

AmateurPsychonaut
AmateurPsychonaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-10 23:37:54 Reply

At 9/10/13 09:08 PM, Entice wrote: I can't wait till I'm off my SSRI and can try a combo like that. DPH is fascinating by itself but I can still feel the goddamn insects crawling on me.

Thought I'd be fine when I read about the spider hallucinations because "hey, I like spiders, I'm used to holding them, I'll probably won't think much of it". Then the most realistic part of the experience was a fucking alien scorpion creature scuttling across my arm. I guess no matter how you try to prepare mentally it's going to be a mindfuck.

I'd imagine so. I can't say that I, myself, would be brave enough to go the route of the deliriants. Typical psychedelics are wonderful. I just like being able to have a certain degree of mental control over the experience. I give you props.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-10 23:44:01 Reply

At 9/10/13 11:37 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: I'd imagine so. I can't say that I, myself, would be brave enough to go the route of the deliriants. Typical psychedelics are wonderful. I just like being able to have a certain degree of mental control over the experience. I give you props.

I wouldn't call it brave. I wouldn't admit this in real life but if I had more pills I probably would have taken them until I blacked out and had a full on delirious experience. Once I got a little delirious I just wanted to pop a lot of pills, thankfully I didn't have more than a mid-moderately strong dose on me, and I took it spread out a little on a full stomach.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-11 01:20:56 Reply

At 9/10/13 09:08 PM, Entice wrote: I can't wait till I'm off my SSRI and can try a combo like that. DPH is fascinating by itself but I can still feel the goddamn insects crawling on me.

You probably shouldn't go off your SSRI.

Is DPH like dramamine?
I've been high from that before. Worth the experience but not for doing more than once.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-11 03:07:05 Reply

At 9/11/13 01:20 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
You probably shouldn't go off your SSRI.

Is DPH like dramamine?
I've been high from that before. Worth the experience but not for doing more than once.

I would recommend going off the SSRI. Those things can be pure evil, but you won't know how much better life can be without them til you try. I just went cold turkey off antudepressants because I ran out, and I'm so glad I did. They turned out to be the cause of what they were supposed to be helping. Previously I was on antipsychotics, which nearly drove me to suicide after draining all happiness out of me and making me a social retard. Don't think these pills are safe just because they're prescribed. If you can bear life without them, do it. As for Dramamine, it's literally the same thing. It's 60% DPH 40% mild stimulant.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-11 12:22:00 Reply

At 9/11/13 01:20 AM, Sensationalism wrote: You probably shouldn't go off your SSRI.

I'm going to see a doctor about weaning myself off them, not just quit cold turkey.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-12 00:52:45 Reply

Oh okay. Well I tried that shit and I'm much better off on em. Long as it's legit and his doc knows he's going off them :P

Ah yeah I remember talking to my dad while on dramamine and halfway through a sentence forgetting the beginning of it or being at the end and forgetting the middle yet my mind was racing. And then seeing this invisiblilish stuff on the ceiling. And playing with clear fuzzy spiders. Then at the end/coming off feeling REALLY low.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-12 14:26:17 Reply

Smoked a few Gs and ate an exceptionally delicious brownie last night. I just woke up still stoned. A good start to the day.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-12 16:08:51 Reply

At 9/12/13 02:26 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Smoked a few Gs and ate an exceptionally delicious brownie last night. I just woke up still stoned. A good start to the day.

Am I the only one that hates the feeling of waking up stoned? I mean getting high is fun but I can't stand not being clear-headed for that long.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-12 23:16:09 Reply

At 9/12/13 04:08 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/12/13 02:26 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Smoked a few Gs and ate an exceptionally delicious brownie last night. I just woke up still stoned. A good start to the day.
Am I the only one that hates the feeling of waking up stoned? I mean getting high is fun but I can't stand not being clear-headed for that long.

For me high is the new sober. I can only really focus on anything when I'm high. I act fucking stupid when I'm sober for too Kong.

BBS Signature
ash
ash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-13 11:48:28 Reply

At 9/12/13 11:16 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: For me high is the new sober. I can only really focus on anything when I'm high. I act fucking stupid when I'm sober for too Kong.

KIND of same here, I just prefer to be high because people and life in general is more tolerable.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-13 13:10:07 Reply

WOW calling MAA marijuana addicts anonymous

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-14 22:06:00 Reply

At 9/12/13 04:08 PM, Entice wrote:

Loved it then wake n baked.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-15 01:24:24 Reply

Man I downed 100mg DPH today just to relax a little/sleep aid and I have weird feeling like bubbles around my heart and a rhythmic, dull ache. I had the same thing last time and it was bad for a day after.

Will I DIE of heart attack next time I dose high?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-16 04:26:17 Reply

At 9/15/13 01:24 AM, Entice wrote: Man I downed 100mg DPH today just to relax a little/sleep aid and I have weird feeling like bubbles around my heart and a rhythmic, dull ache. I had the same thing last time and it was bad for a day after.

Will I DIE of heart attack next time I dose high?

Probably not, but you'll feel like you are. DPH is HORRIBLE for your heart. Supposedly xanax slows your heart, but that sounds like blackout city.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-16 22:39:33 Reply

Nicotine seems to have some sort of synergy with DPH... took 200mg and I am in the deepest state of relaxed, and the cough suppressant is nice since I've had a sore throat for about a week

Also, this e-cig is amazing! I actually like it better than smoking cigars, especially with the flavors I got
http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/vv650-vamo-vv-mod/171-vv650-vamo-v2-body-only-cheapest-ego-apv.html

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-17 04:46:33 Reply

At 9/16/13 10:39 PM, Entice wrote: Nicotine seems to have some sort of synergy with DPH... took 200mg and I am in the deepest state of relaxed, and the cough suppressant is nice since I've had a sore throat for about a week

Also, this e-cig is amazing! I actually like it better than smoking cigars, especially with the flavors I got
http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/vv650-vamo-vv-mod/171-vv650-vamo-v2-body-only-cheapest-ego-apv.html

Nicotine is a cholinergic, the opposite of DPH. It just counteracts the delirium. Also, did you know they sell Mountain Dew Game Fuel ecig liquid? Now that's an advancement in technology.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-17 12:03:10 Reply

II remember seeing a lot of giant scorpions, translucent roaches, and a translucent blob that swelled up inside my closet, spawning more giant translucent bugs. At one point a hand reached out from under my roomate's covers and grab this blanket, but it disappeared when I looked at it directly.

I wandered out into our courtyard at 2 AM and curbstomped a piece of paper because I thought it could move on its own and talk, and I didn't want a piece of paper following me around.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-20 23:01:38 Reply

Ugh, I talked to my roommate and he said that I left the water running for about 30 minutes and came and sat down on his bed. He asked me if I was okay and I said "yeah man I'm fine" lol. I must have blacked out at some point cause I don't remember any of that. I was still hallucinating when I woke up. I walked to the clinic cause I thought I was having a heart attack and I drifted off and had two conversations on the way there, only to look up and realize that I was completely alone. The insects crawling on skin feeling lasted for days as well.

Fascinating drug, but too dangerous and "hangover" is too bad to consider trying again.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-25 01:19:08 Reply

Nicotine to cure marijuana withdrawal. Yes, this is a real study going on right now.

BBS Signature
AmateurPsychonaut
AmateurPsychonaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-26 23:34:17 Reply

At 9/25/13 01:19 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Nicotine to cure marijuana withdrawal. Yes, this is a real study going on right now.

Smh. They need to do a study on marijuana to counteract nicotine withdrawal.

On an unrelated note, anyone here have any experience with PCP? I ask out of simple curiosity, as there's nothing of the sort available around these parts. I just know that I personally enjoy dissociatives, and I enjoy stimulants. Apparently P has a lot of dopaminergic effects as well as the NMDA receptor antagonism. Seems like it'd be a pretty interesting compound, so long as one was in the right state of mind.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-27 00:26:51 Reply

Why don't you guys ever post pics of the Buds you're smoking? I've noticed a distinct lack of Weed pictures in this thread.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-27 12:16:57 Reply

At 9/27/13 12:26 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Why don't you guys ever post pics of the Buds you're smoking? I've noticed a distinct lack of Weed pictures in this thread.

I don't really want anything more than a textual documentation of my drug use.
Besides I always thought those stash pics were kinda douchey.

AmateurPsychonaut
AmateurPsychonaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-27 18:24:39 Reply

At 9/27/13 12:16 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/27/13 12:26 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Why don't you guys ever post pics of the Buds you're smoking? I've noticed a distinct lack of Weed pictures in this thread.
I don't really want anything more than a textual documentation of my drug use.
Besides I always thought those stash pics were kinda douchey.

^This.

I've always been a kind of paranoid person when it comes to these things. Well, not paranoid, just cautious to the point of borderline paranoia. Even now, as I post this.. even though I don't do drugs and am just a proponent of drug use role playing, I worry that may be too much in and of itself.

I dunno about them being kinda douchey though. I mean, I can see where you're coming from, but sometimes one just has some really nice nugs they'd like to show off. I still wish I'd have kept pictures of that Casey Jones. As for putting them on the internet, that's kinda "Ehh." for me

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-27 18:27:12 Reply

At 9/27/13 06:24 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: Even now, as I post this.. even though I don't do drugs and am just a proponent of drug use role playing, I worry that may be too much in and of itself.

What is that exactly?

AmateurPsychonaut
AmateurPsychonaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-27 18:43:00 Reply

At 9/27/13 06:27 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/27/13 06:24 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: Even now, as I post this.. even though I don't do drugs and am just a proponent of drug use role playing, I worry that may be too much in and of itself.
What is that exactly?

Y'know, I like to come on the internet and talk about doing drugs, even though I don't. They are illegal, after all. ;)

*sarcasm drips from the post*

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-27 19:17:11 Reply

At 9/27/13 06:43 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: Y'know, I like to come on the internet and talk about doing drugs, even though I don't. They are illegal, after all. ;)

I get it.

I guess I don't have to worry about it now, cause I don't have anything. My therapist made me promise to not take anything for a while. I even threw away my nutmeg.

AmateurPsychonaut
AmateurPsychonaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-27 20:02:45 Reply

At 9/27/13 07:17 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/27/13 06:43 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: Y'know, I like to come on the internet and talk about doing drugs, even though I don't. They are illegal, after all. ;)

I get it.

I guess I don't have to worry about it now, cause I don't have anything. My therapist made me promise to not take anything for a while. I even threw away my nutmeg.

Damn. Between the Benadryl and Nutmeg, you're a certified badass, haha. Ever taken Datura, by any chance? Based on what I've seen, I feel as though that might would be up your alley.

That kinda reminds me of a Terence McKenna tape that I heard, in which he and his wife were going through marital counseling, and he had to stop smoking cannabis in order to facilitate a closer bond with the therapist. Good ol' McKenna. Shame his library burned up.