New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dignatio
Dignatio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-09 03:08:25 Reply

Since I can't get any straight answer on the General forum, I've decided to come to you guys.

I was wondering if anyone could identify this metal for me, It's on my pipe, and I wan't to know if I should smoke from it or not, cause I don't want to end up breathing in any toxic fumes.

It's non magnetic.
It's silvery, but turns bronze when heated.

By the way, don't judge me for using a Metal Pipe, they give quick, hard hits.

dig nay shee oh
ignore all of my posts
i stole this account from a friend and i have no idea what type of sick twisted sister shit was on here

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-09 04:54:32 Reply

Just hold the lighter above the weed and when you inhale the flame will get pulled towards it; it shouldn't heat the metal very much directly.

I was just saying that I don't like the taste of metal pipes. I don't think you'll have any health problems unless you're smoking a homemade tinfoil pipe or something. If it's something you bought it's probably anodized aluminum.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-12 06:13:42 Reply

At 8/9/13 03:08 AM, Dignatio wrote: Since I can't get any straight answer on the General forum, I've decided to come to you guys.

I was wondering if anyone could identify this metal for me, It's on my pipe, and I wan't to know if I should smoke from it or not, cause I don't want to end up breathing in any toxic fumes.

It's non magnetic.
It's silvery, but turns bronze when heated.

By the way, don't judge me for using a Metal Pipe, they give quick, hard hits.

If you bought a metal pipe, it's safe. You'll never release toxic fumes smoking out of metal unless it's coated in something else (like foil often is). You can't get it hot enough to start releasing fumes with a regular lighter.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-14 22:21:26 Reply

just watched vice's documentary "Swansea love story". it's about an ongoing heroin epidemic in Swansea in Wales, and in all honesty it's pretty heartbreaking. powerful stuff yo

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Nereus
Nereus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-17 17:38:26 Reply

At 8/14/13 10:35 PM, DixieCong wrote: so it's been like 4 months and i still don't have a new connect, i'm dying up this bitch

Use Silk Road, it's very legit. If you need help figuring out how to use it and how to fund your account, PM me.

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-18 07:40:21 Reply

Do you guys think these would be reasonable restrictions to impose on the sale and use of marijuana should it become legal? I've just recently thought of these in an attempt to persuade some people who may be on the fence about legalizing the drug:

1. The drug can only be sold in licensed dispensaries. It can also be grown, but there must be a certain limit(Don't know what it would be) in the number of plants, seeds, etc. in your possession.

2. Can only be sold to those age 18+(Or perhaps 21+. I prefer age 18, but whatever).

3. Knowingly and willingly giving marijuana to minors will result in incarceration and the levying of a fine($1,000 is probably sufficient).

4. Can't smoke the good stuff at restaurants, bars(Unless these bars are specifically for smoking marijuana), and certain other establishments. Smoking it at say, a park may be acceptable since there is open air to disperse the smoke.

5. Can't smoke in the presence of your child(ren).

6. Marijuana advertisements can't be shown on TV, but they can be shown elsewhere.

7. People who try to sell the drug outside of a dispensary may be fined. Perhaps repeated offenses will result in imprisonment. Merely trading or giving away weed won't be illegal, though. Kind of like prostitution being illegal while having sex for free isn't, lol.

8. With legalization comes the establishment of rehabilitation centers for anyone who needs to kick the habit of smoking weed. Shockingly, some people get addicted to this stuff, lol.

9. A sales tax will be levied on all sales of the drug. These sales will help fund the rehab centers.

These possible restrictions I conceived have the potential to alleviate some people's fears of legalizing the drug, even if these restrictions aren't 100% rational. I still believe they are mostly rational and still have enough appeal to withstand the most difficult anti-marijuana arguments out there.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
WumboCorp
WumboCorp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-19 03:25:26 Reply

I found my home

yeah

WumboCorp
WumboCorp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-20 18:54:04 Reply

So if you could toke up with any person from history who would it be?
Alexander for sure

yeah

Nereus
Nereus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-20 19:45:12 Reply

At 8/20/13 06:54 PM, WumboCorp wrote: So if you could toke up with any person from history who would it be?
Alexander for sure

Joan of Arc. She smoked pot and hallucinated hearing divine voices, and led an army as a fucking teenager. I'd toke up with her and follow her into battle

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-24 19:19:21 Reply

are you guys the same person

The Stoner's Club

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-24 19:44:21 Reply

One of my biggest issues with weed culture is this overwhelming rhetoric about how "being stoned makes you stupid". Even the word 'stoned' implies apathy; a lackadaisical attitude and this general assumption that getting high makes you 'unproductive'.

I've talked to so many people who have only been high a handful of times and they all say the same things:

"I don't like getting high, it makes me sleep"
"I don't like getting high, it makes me eat bad food"
"I don't like getting high, it makes me say stupid things"

I have no idea if these symptoms are actually real, because honestly, i've never experienced them. Weed makes my dreams more lucid, makes me more conscious of the foods i'm putting in my body, and oftentimes sparks explosions of creative output. Is it simply because I smoke weed more often that the stereotypical symptoms often embody the opposite of what I end up feeling? Or is it all part of that capitalist propaganda that perpetuates these negative stereotypes of weed?

Forget any of that political conspiracy bullshit, It effects everyone differently, and that's the all the evidence i've been witness of. One friend described it as "tingling, everything tingles". Another said it "makes me feel every breathe I take".

Personally, I say it's like putting your body on autopilot. You're far more consciously aware of every reaction, feeling, microfeeling and microreaction your body feels. It's a subtle sensation, yet it can cause a lot of anxiety problems if you concentrate on the wrong ideas, hence the paranoia.

Why do people fall asleep, eat shitty food, say stupid things and get paranoid? It's simple. Either they have no self-control, (because these are all basic instincts), or they simply aren't CONCENTRATING. I can reach a peak level of concentration when i'm incredibly stoned, and the result is a heightened sense of awareness as well as a maximized level of creativity. I cook elaborate meals, play video games on their hardest setting, and even drive in the middle of rush hour at the peak of a high. Two days ago, I even went on an intense uphill bike-ride right after I smoked a bowl.

BEFORE I SMOKED WEED: Lived in my grandmas house, took a year off from university, didn't have a job, didn't have a girlfriend, only had sex once, hated myself

AFTER I SMOKED WEED: Been employed since, currently making a respectable amount hourly, had a girlfriend two years, got a cat, started making music, reported at the Sasquatch music festival as well as got a press pass for the YYC Folk Fest, bought a mint '86 Crown Victoria and live in a gorgeous condo overlooking downtown

Where's the fucking story in that? I don't intend to sound like i'm bragging, i'm only making the point that weed did the fucking absolute opposite that these stereotypes would want us to believe.

I think weed gets a bad rap as a stupid drug, and I honestly try and preach the opposite whenever I can. Don't give in to the negative stereotypes.

Dignatio
Dignatio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-08-24 22:34:07 Reply

At 8/20/13 06:54 PM, WumboCorp wrote: So if you could toke up with any person from history who would it be?
Alexander for sure

John Lennon, he'd have some crazy shit to say dude.

dig nay shee oh
ignore all of my posts
i stole this account from a friend and i have no idea what type of sick twisted sister shit was on here

BBS Signature
Opiated
Opiated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-01 07:17:07 Reply

At 7/8/04 01:04 AM, Popeofdope wrote: I am the drug lord
-Rules of the club-
No retards
Don't talk about shit when you dont know what yoiur talking about
Pope of dope is teh greatest

I'm digging this,

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-03 02:22:29 Reply

Well I gave up on not smoking weed
I don't regret it

AmateurPsychonaut
AmateurPsychonaut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-03 22:37:00 Reply

Hello all. I would like to join the Stoner's Club. Upon reading up, it would seem that one isn't necessarily accepted or declined, it's just a matter of who all posts here. I look forward to conversing with you all. I can remember back in my substance infancy (say, 5 years ago) lurking around the NG forums and reading the posts here. I think it's what contributed to me being such a huge "drug nerd" for the last few years of life. Anyway, I look forward to having engaging conversations with all those who post here on a regular basis. Any questions, just PM me, :)

Weirdokidontheblock
Weirdokidontheblock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-05 21:44:26 Reply

Hey

The Stoner's Club

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-06 18:22:04 Reply

dxm is cool and all but holy fuck cough syrup is unbearably disgusting

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-07 18:23:10 Reply

Took n-bomb and smoked salvia again yesterday. The first time was amazing and took me to another planet, the next time was like 'you've already visited here once, you can't come here again', it was like the Salvia Goddess was telling me not to go there. I also thought really strongly that I view the world in an individualistic way, like we're all seperate entities, but then when I smoke Salvia I realise we're all joined by love and that there is a spiritual dimension and that my materialistic worldview doesn't account for this. And it was like the Salvia Goddess was telling me that this is the case and that I have to learn this. Then my brain was screaming at me to stay in the Salvia experience so I could understand what this phenomenal spirit was telling me, but that to do so would make me go crazy, and as I sobered up I was just so confused.

Most people don't have spiritual experiences on Salvia; I definitely did, and it is one of the strangest and most profound experiences I have ever had. Obv I was tripping on psychedelics when I smoked the salvia; that's the only time it gives me an experience I would describe as 'nice', in fact it's incredibly nice. I don't even laugh uncontrollably after I smoke it, such is the number of times I have smoked it and how familiar I am with it. But that religious experience was weird, fucking bizarre. I really thought I had broke my brain; it bummed me out.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-08 18:20:04 Reply

I took 600mg of DPH and it's been two hours and not much has happened.
Does it take a long time to fully kick in or will I have to buy more next time

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-08 18:21:47 Reply

Also, is smoking weed after taking DPH a good idea?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-08 19:49:21 Reply

At 9/8/13 06:21 PM, Entice wrote: Also, is smoking weed after taking DPH a good idea?

Some say it kills the trip, but this is heavily varied person to person. You should hit at least borderline delirium if you're 145lbs or less. Usually takes 1:30-2:30 to peak fully.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-08 19:52:22 Reply

At 9/6/13 06:22 PM, notYert wrote: dxm is cool and all but holy fuck cough syrup is unbearably disgusting

Pour it all in a cup and chug. Rinse your mouth with mustard and chew some ginger. Smoking weed reduces nausea by 100x too.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-08 19:54:55 Reply

At 9/8/13 07:49 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: You should hit at least borderline delirium if you're 145lbs or less. Usually takes 1:30-2:30 to peak fully.

Huh. I've been waiting for about 4 hours and I weigh about 135

Maybe my SSRI is affecting it somehow

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-08 20:01:52 Reply

Well, I don't feel much for effects anymore

I can't tell if it's stronger or weak

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-09 04:37:29 Reply

At 9/8/13 07:54 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/8/13 07:49 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: You should hit at least borderline delirium if you're 145lbs or less. Usually takes 1:30-2:30 to peak fully.
Huh. I've been waiting for about 4 hours and I weigh about 135

Maybe my SSRI is affecting it somehow

Doubt it had much to do with it, but some say they change the trip to be less batshit insane. Some people just need more. I'd suggest a combo with DXM, but you're on an SSRI and you don't want seratonin syndrome. Wait 2 weeks and dose 800mg.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-09 21:14:20 Reply

I just noticed that every young person I've met who uses tobacco or smokes or smokes e-cigs does at least one illegal drug.
Usually weed.

All but one of my friends in highschool got hooked on nicotine from spliffs.
Smoking tobacco is probably disappearing from the legal world.

There's even people against anything containing nicotine, like e-cigs.

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-09 22:13:09 Reply

At 9/8/13 07:52 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Rinse your mouth with mustard

i've heard that this completely covers the taste or something but i h8 mustard so

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-10 04:20:05 Reply

At 9/9/13 10:13 PM, notYert wrote:
At 9/8/13 07:52 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Rinse your mouth with mustard
i've heard that this completely covers the taste or something but i h8 mustard so

Just chew ginger then. Overpowers the menthol and helps with nausea too.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-10 04:32:41 Reply

Having all that sugar and menthol and shit in my stomach made me feel fucking rotten and I only had 150mls of robitussin

just buy ketamine as a salt, same basic effects and you can just put it in your nose

EmberILB
EmberILB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-09-10 04:43:08 Reply

Everybody tells me not to smoke weed but I just fucking do it anyway because it helps me draw and animate and be creative and shit.