jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-16 04:43:51 Reply

Lol.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/15/anti-marijuana-new-yor k-assemblyman-busted-for-weed-possession/#.UUPnGd7jemg.twitt er

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-16 05:31:22 Reply

Holy shit the most amazing thing happened. I decided to eat some old oranges. So I take a bite and it burns to swallow. Then I realized they were fermemting, and now I have surprise alcohol. I'm already feeling it.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-18 22:16:35 Reply

At 3/18/13 08:06 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: At 3/16/13 05:31 AM, Stretchysumo

Might try that since I'm on probation and can get fuck all except for prescription lean.

Also just dexed with 12 10/325 tablets and a bottle of robotussin 125ml (10mg/ml)

OH to be a poor niqqer

Five finger discount nigguh, steal some dex and DPH and trip nuts for free.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-19 00:58:55 Reply

So I go out to my car, smoke a few bowls

am high as fuck

Out in public for like 30 minutes, come inside, look in mirror, eyes are bloodred. No eyedrops.

Fuck I feel stupid

Don't think anyone here really cares but what if too many people notice

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-19 10:01:14 Reply

At 3/19/13 12:58 AM, Entice wrote: So I go out to my car, smoke a few bowls

am high as fuck

Out in public for like 30 minutes, come inside, look in mirror, eyes are bloodred. No eyedrops.

Fuck I feel stupid

Don't think anyone here really cares but what if too many people notice

It's strain dependent mostly. So just get eye drops for the future just incase. Ironically, a lot of strains make my eyes look white and clearer than normal.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-19 13:13:29 Reply

If you really want to ease into DPH, start with like 400/300. You'll trip balls with DPH visuals and delirium, but the visuals are more colorful and weird, and you feel less shitty. 700/300 will probably make you black out for a good chunk of it.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-19 16:33:11 Reply

Popped a molly I'm sweatin' woo.

The Stoner's Club

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-19 20:32:01 Reply

At 3/19/13 04:33 PM, Cootie wrote: Popped a molly I'm sweatin' woo.

i don't fuck wit no snitches
so don't tell me who tellin

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-20 01:25:41 Reply

At 3/19/13 03:36 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 3/19/13 01:13 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: If you really want to ease into DPH, start with like 400/300. You'll trip balls with DPH visuals and delirium, but the visuals are more colorful and weird, and you feel less shitty. 700/300 will probably make you black out for a good chunk of it.
So the dxm makes the visuals more intense?

Does it make the things I see NOT be spiders and trenchcoat shadowmen?

No, there's still plenty of those. You feel less shitty and give less fucks about scary shit. The spiders are annoying, but shadow people aren't that bad. DXM adds dissociation and visuals like colors/patterns, and some just plain weird shit, little small dragons. It's a hell of a trip, like neither on its own.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-20 18:31:05 Reply

Doesn't anyone else get minor headaches at the back of their skull after smoking a lot of weed?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-20 19:16:38 Reply

At 3/20/13 06:31 PM, Entice wrote: Doesn't anyone else get minor headaches at the back of their skull after smoking a lot of weed?

Never. I've only had headaches from laced weed. I've heard other people say it's happened to them, though.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-20 19:33:29 Reply

At 3/20/13 07:16 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Never. I've only had headaches from laced weed. I've heard other people say it's happened to them, though.

Huh. I've been getting this weird, sharp pain at the base of my skull the last three times I've smoked. It's really minor but still kind of strange to me.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-20 22:01:06 Reply

At 3/20/13 07:33 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/20/13 07:16 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Never. I've only had headaches from laced weed. I've heard other people say it's happened to them, though.
Huh. I've been getting this weird, sharp pain at the base of my skull the last three times I've smoked. It's really minor but still kind of strange to me.

It's possible your stuff is laced. I'd hope not, but it's so common now. Does it get you really high pretty quickly, raise your heartrate, or cause you to feel stupid? Usually that stuff gives me a headache pretty quickly.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-20 22:11:17 Reply

At 3/20/13 10:01 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: It's possible your stuff is laced. I'd hope not, but it's so common now. Does it get you really high pretty quickly, raise your heartrate, or cause you to feel stupid? Usually that stuff gives me a headache pretty quickly.

I hope not too, but this is the first time I bought from this guy. It gets me high fairly fast. Seems to do what weed normally does, though I did notice my heartbeat after about three bowls.
Fuck, now I'm suspicious. I'll have to take a better look at it when I get the chance.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-21 12:46:03 Reply

At 3/20/13 06:31 PM, Entice wrote: Doesn't anyone else get minor headaches at the back of their skull after smoking a lot of weed?

You probably got really high, or it could have been improperly flushed of fertilizers. Regardless, just find a new source if you don't trust it, until it's completely legal it's impossible to determine what the cause is.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-25 10:04:06 Reply

When you take a full delirium dose, as soon as you peak you don't have to worry about falling asleep. Makes it an impossible hell. Not to mention the spiders waking you up as you feel them crawl on you.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-26 20:54:19 Reply

At 3/26/13 08:41 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: duster

never agaian

Why would you try something that can cause brain damage when you have so many alternatives?

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-27 05:24:11 Reply

At 3/26/13 09:11 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: i huffed 6 lungfulls over an hour btw

You are a fucking idiot, taking Benadryls and huffing duster, getting high off dangerous household products like a 14 year old moron. Grow up. If you can't be a responsible adult about drugs then don't fucking take them. And don't take stupid shit just because you can't get hold of anything else.

oh btw you know you can get high of nutmeg you should totally hit that shit lawle

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-28 04:12:41 Reply

At 3/27/13 11:07 PM, thetruthhurtz wrote: just weed for me now

Weed is the only illegal drug I have taken in around four or five months, I just grew tired of all the others and they had too many bad side effects. Saying that I'd probably still drop acid if I could get my grubby hands on it.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-28 04:55:44 Reply

At 3/27/13 07:48 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: And dph is commonly abused. Its a safe and potent chemical. I bet your one of those people who say DXM isn't a "real" drug.

No because DXM gets you high and DPH makes you see spiders and is like taking datura or something stupid, any experienced drug user would avoid taking DPH or huffing duster and it would take literally 15 minutes to find a safer and better way to get high

Piggler
Piggler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-28 15:31:35 Reply

Does anyone have any experience with research chemicals? I've experimented with two very different ones over the last month and it just bugs the shit out of me because I never knew what they were.

One was essentially cocaine, and the other was a psychedelic with no real visuals. It was cool as fuck though, everything I saw and heard was interpreted exactly as how I thought it should be. It made shit real as fuck. While going for a walk we got stopped by essentially every police car in town at once, and we explained that we were walking around at 1:00am because we were "looking for something to do". Wasn't even scared, dawg. What's funny is that they gave us no more shit about it and we all walked pass a line of cop cars tripping balls.

Also, the other night I smoked a cheap plastic bong of some weed-ass weed and for some reason I became extremely short of breath and started convulsing/ having muscle spasms for god knows how long. I maintained consciousness and everything, but it was relatively alarming and before I knew it, I was waking up and it was the afternoon.

Any of ya'll had a similar experience, or can provide insight?

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-28 17:06:53 Reply

Piggler, I think you smoked some laced weed. What you described sounds exactly like what happens. It looks like dirt and feels like shit.

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-28 20:24:51 Reply

umm so i took some mandy, but i don't think it was actually pure stuff. the high was fucking intense, but it wasn't euphoric in any way, it was more like a ket high. it was in one big gram rock, instead of little crystals

hope it wasn't crack lol

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-28 20:31:03 Reply

At 3/28/13 08:24 PM, Dromedary wrote: it was in one big gram rock, instead of little crystals

Did you pop it in your mouth and suck on it like a jolly rancher?

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-28 20:33:58 Reply

At 3/28/13 08:31 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/28/13 08:24 PM, Dromedary wrote: it was in one big gram rock, instead of little crystals
Did you pop it in your mouth and suck on it like a jolly rancher?

no i inserted it deep into the far reaches of my rectum

i crushed it up and split it 4 ways with some pals, but we bombed it

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-29 00:04:37 Reply

a while ago I had 'mdma' in a big rock that looked like a crackrock and it was shit as you describe, nothing like mdma, trippy but also shit

it was yellow and hard to break and a little bit moist if I remember properly, knew the shit was dodgy when I got it

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-29 01:41:56 Reply

At 3/29/13 12:04 AM, Earfetish wrote: a while ago I had 'mdma' in a big rock that looked like a crackrock and it was shit as you describe, nothing like mdma, trippy but also shit

it was yellow and hard to break and a little bit moist if I remember properly, knew the shit was dodgy when I got it

Could be some kind of RC cooked into a rock, since you say it was trippy, not just stimulating.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-29 01:48:45 Reply

At 3/28/13 08:30 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 3/28/13 08:24 PM, Dromedary wrote:
also what helps anyone who takes DPH to calm themselves and prepare before a trip?

Avoid caffeine, watch tv or something to take your mind off it. Just don't think about it. Once you're tripping, you're fucked no matter what. There have been some reports of benzos taking away all anxiety and a lot of bad feels, but that's more likely to make you black out and do something even more retarded than usual. DPH is fucking scary. You'll be scared quite a bit at first, but once you go full retard you don't notice it as much.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-29 23:18:57 Reply

At 3/29/13 09:36 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 3/29/13 01:48 AM, Stretchysumo wrote:
but once you go full retard you don't notice it as much.
well I've heard from a lot of people on 420chans /del/ that sometimes just the dph will make them not give a fuck sometimes. I guess the only real way is experience.

I guess just drop 700 and see what happens. Gonna wanna be in a safe location with a sitter if you don't feel like joining the catheter club. Nothing can prepare you because everything goes out the window once you hit delirium. 450/350 is a good balls tripping dose with less bad feels if you wanna try that. You'll still hit full delirium and you'll probably be even more fucked up though. Either way, you don't wanna be alone.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-03-30 00:13:46 Reply

I took a huge dose of salvia yesterday, went to a different time and space, shit was totally insane

next time you do salvia do a dose that provokes real fear, it's awesome