New Topic Respond to this Topic
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-06 13:49:52 Reply

About five weeks ago I couldn't find Salvia anywhere in my city, now it's at least illegal to sell because head shops aren't carrying it anymore, or "insense". I thought this would be isolated to Texas but even a lit if online vendors don't carry it. Grasscity seems to have removed all if their legal highs.

The most disturbing part is that I can't find any news articles about this anywhere. Is this isolated to Texas or has anyone else noticed?

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-07 18:41:02 Reply

I know I was saying DPH is sad but I found out I can get it OTC in the UK as 'Nytol', a sleeping aid. So I'm gonna do that shit at some point. My gf says it sounds terrible so she can be a sitter lol

also I read online that you shouldn't mix it with Robitussin and also that you really should mix it with Robitussin, I'd heard about mixing DPH and DXM before. Any suggestions?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-07 23:59:59 Reply

At 4/7/13 06:41 PM, Earfetish wrote: I know I was saying DPH is sad but I found out I can get it OTC in the UK as 'Nytol', a sleeping aid. So I'm gonna do that shit at some point. My gf says it sounds terrible so she can be a sitter lol

also I read online that you shouldn't mix it with Robitussin and also that you really should mix it with Robitussin, I'd heard about mixing DPH and DXM before. Any suggestions?

If you want to see what it's like with less shitty body load, start with 300/300. It's a good way to get acquainted with a delirious state before joining the 700 club. Read this if you wanna know what the combo is like. I did 400/200 DPH/DXM before and I was fucking gone. I was seeing flying spiders, dragons, dogs, shadow people, and I even fought a demon while blacking out. When I came home 12 hours after taking it I hallucinate my grandma staring at me with dead eyes. Worst hangover ever, though. You're shaking like you have Parkinson's all day, still feel retarded, and you're so tired but sleep gives you no real rest. Worth it for the experience, but it was terrible and horrifying. It's a fascinating drug.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-09 17:49:38 Reply

At 4/9/13 03:39 AM, Light wrote: I just donated blood yesterday.

I wonder if the person who receives my blood products would fail a drug test.

I've actually wondered this too. I've donated blood a few times in the last couple years and I have never had a point where my blood hasn't had THC in it. Do they still use it?

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-10 14:06:44 Reply

Just Google the question. It's considered a bad idea because a small number of people reject blood containing THC and its byproducts. The main concern is that since weed is illegal and thus unregulated it could be contaminated with more harmful chemicals.

Why'd you want to donate blood that contained anything but blood???

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-10 16:21:32 Reply

At 4/10/13 02:06 PM, Entice wrote: Why'd you want to donate blood that contained anything but blood???

Because there's a shortage of blood and you might save someone's life when they need a transfusion? It's not like anyone will say, "I don't want this lifesaving blood cos it came from a stoner."

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-10 17:58:49 Reply

At 4/10/13 04:21 PM, Earfetish wrote: Because there's a shortage of blood and you might save someone's life when they need a transfusion? It's not like anyone will say, "I don't want this lifesaving blood cos it came from a stoner."

Yeah but I'd take a week break or at least do some research if I was going to donate, the chance of it causing any sort of harm is probably negligible but why take the risk?

ash
ash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-11 10:46:54 Reply

Anyone care to wake n bake with my on skype? :3 Pm me

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-12 00:27:32 Reply

At 4/6/13 01:49 PM, Entice wrote: About five weeks ago I couldn't find Salvia anywhere in my city, now it's at least illegal to sell because head shops aren't carrying it anymore, or "insense". I thought this would be isolated to Texas but even a lit if online vendors don't carry it. Grasscity seems to have removed all if their legal highs.

The most disturbing part is that I can't find any news articles about this anywhere. Is this isolated to Texas or has anyone else noticed?

You can still buy it here.

At 4/11/13 10:46 AM, AshleKetchem wrote: Anyone care to wake n bake with my on skype? :3 Pm me

Oh dear bog.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-16 11:23:32 Reply

At 2/27/13 05:54 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: So I live in NJ but spend about half of my time in PA. I just now noticed that marijuana is decriminalized there. However, I'm looking at the penalties for possession and it says "30 days in jail and a $500 fine". What is the point of decriminalization then? This seems like just as harsh of a penalty as I would get in NJ.

What in the hell are you talking about?? I don't know if you've been reading some stupid propaganda or what, but it's 100% illegal here. If there's been any decriminalization here, then nobody has heard of it. Unless you're talking about how they can't get you for just being high. If you're high and are not in possession, but were driving a car then they might get you for DUI, but I know some lads who've gotten away with it.

Click my sig for my Bandcamp
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
jAvAcOlA
jAvAcOlA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-18 10:15:00 Reply

At 4/16/13 11:23 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote: What in the hell are you talking about?? I don't know if you've been reading some stupid propaganda or what, but it's 100% illegal here. If there's been any decriminalization here, then nobody has heard of it. Unless you're talking about how they can't get you for just being high. If you're high and are not in possession, but were driving a car then they might get you for DUI, but I know some lads who've gotten away with it.

I should have been more specific. I'm referring to Philly, since that's all PA really is. It is decriminalized in the city of Philadelphia.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 00:59:43 Reply

Here's to the first bowl of 4/20.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 03:57:53 Reply

At 4/20/13 12:59 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Here's to the first bowl of 4/20.

Just got up over here, didn't even remember that it was 4/20 today. Luckily I picked up yesterday and still have a little bit left, so I can at least have a small smoke. Happy 4/20 y'all.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 16:46:32 Reply

Happy 4/20 you guys <3

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 16:52:54 Reply

Happy Chronikah, Newgrounds!

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-20 17:32:47 Reply

This stuff I picked up reeks like nothing I've ever smelt before. Nothing can suppress this smell. It's seriously some of the dankest weed I've ever smoked, and I'm used to dispensary weed.

pic related

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Thoth0
Thoth0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-28 22:27:15 Reply

I want to smoke the white widow

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-04-30 15:49:32 Reply

Smoking some nice bud right now. Cerebral energy levels are off the charts. 7th dimension attained.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-04 17:32:56 Reply

Anyone know what happens if you smoke salvia while on sertraline? I take 50mg for anxiety.
Sources on the net are conflicted but it seems to be safe.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-05 15:32:37 Reply

we've barely got through a page in a month, this is sad :(

i don't really smoke any more, haven't really been enjoying it recently

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-05 18:27:15 Reply

At 5/4/13 05:32 PM, Entice wrote: Anyone know what happens if you smoke salvia while on sertraline? I take 50mg for anxiety.
Sources on the net are conflicted but it seems to be safe.

I don't see how that could be dangerous in any way, but SSRIs may dull the trip if anything.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-06 02:35:50 Reply

At 5/5/13 06:27 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I don't see how that could be dangerous in any way, but SSRIs may dull the trip if anything.

Yeh, I'll probably just wait so I don't waste the last of mine.

I've been wanting a glass bong for a long time but never wanted to spend the money- I can't believe I never thought of picking up a glass bowl and downstem from the headshop across the street for $7 and sticking it in a bottle.
I'll be tearing it apart tomorrow and making another one since the bowl's angle is wrong and it leaks everywhere.

The Stoner's Club

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-15 04:56:15 Reply

Just thought I'd write a post to encourage activity

Tobacco abstinence is going well, I'm gonna buy an e-cig because I work from home, shit is boring and I'd like to smoke. If I blaze some weed I tend to stop working until I've sobered up and end up working at 9pm so there's no point. But an e-cig would be helpful.

Smoking all my weed in pipes in general, we've got a magic flight launch box and vaping is nice but really I just like pipes. You smoke way less weed than you normally would if you stop smoking tobacco joints, we're saving a fortune. Also I feel loads healthier. I'm not drinking booze on weekdays either which is also making me feel healthier.

It is payday today and I'm not going to get enough money to party like a maniac because I started a new long-term freelance job and will only get two weeks' wages today so I'll just be able to cover the bills. Next month though I'll be fucking loaded and will take loads of drugs. I know it's kinda sad but I can't wait to take some acid or some mdma or something, shit is amazing

Thoth0
Thoth0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 19:17:50 Reply

Just purchased a mushroom grow kit from midwestgrowkits

Can anybody steer me in the right direction before I start growing

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 19:33:02 Reply

My mom's toy yorkie just got oral surgery and she got five syringes of buprenorphine from the vet. Think she'd notice if I took more than one and that probably wouldn't be enough since it's for a four-pound dog. Worth a shot or no?

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 20:25:24 Reply

Eh. Each syringe is 0.05 ml and it's 0.30 mg/ml... wish we had a larger dog lol.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-21 21:13:06 Reply

Still gonna snort it for the lulz

notYert
notYert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-27 23:50:18 Reply

huffing acetone and butane yolo

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-28 09:31:33 Reply

At 5/27/13 11:50 PM, notYert wrote: huffing acetone and butane yolo

how come people say 'yolo' when they are doing dangerous and risky things? You only live once... so die young?

Anyway Yert I'm sure I e-told you off for doing daft things before, if you die aged 15 because you took stupid drugs you are missing out on potentially more than 60 years of life, which you can use to get high safely

Also huffing is potentially addictive

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2013-05-28 09:33:23 Reply

At 5/27/13 11:50 PM, notYert wrote: huffing acetone and butane yolo

I would suggest that you stop taking drugs until you are 18 years old, but since you will ignore that advice, I would suggest you buy poppers / amyl nitrates next time you plan on abusing solvents