00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,039,180 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-08 14:56:26

At 5/8/11 02:50 PM, Earfetish wrote: y'all amateurs, bitches, nyaam sayin'

WORD IS BOND

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-08 17:57:34

That's a good zing there, but then again I've zinged myself like 27,000 times. :(

If everyone else is sane, then acid makes you insane. I'd agree with that. Only people who've taken acid (or mushrooms maybe) know the truth about how we're all joined together and part of the universe and I'm just such a small part and space and time and money and worries are meaningless because my life is meaningless but beautiful...

so it makes you insane compared to everyone else

I'll go along with that

actually I feel compelled to say that no taking acid x times does not make you 'insane' and to say so is spouting bullshit, at least he's doing it in a place he'll get called out for it, and I have no probs with how he got called out, but yes if you have mental health problems I wouldn't recommend acid

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-08 18:01:44

Also don't do acid till you're 19

not 18, or 21

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-08 19:53:00

At 5/8/11 06:01 PM, Earfetish wrote: Also don't do acid till you're 19

not 18, or 21

Shit

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-08 20:56:39

Acid causes permanent psychosis nyuggggaaa

First off, I never stated that.

I'm clearly unwanted in this club. A small comment I made 4 pages ago seems to keep on being the forefront of the thread. Since all you guys want to do is dispute this bullshit and bring it up every page I'm gonna pack my shit up and go. Have a good time, you pessimistic cunts.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 00:30:47

I never said they went crazy. I know 3 people who have been affected by acid. 2 of them had pre-existing issues. The two who had pre-existing mental problems used to have flashbacks several times a day, and still do to this day. The third friend (who was "normal" before he started doing acid, and eventually went on a 3-day binge) was detoxified after being high on acid for an extremely abnormal amount of time. He still goes to the Royal (the institute where he was detox'd) every second Wendsday to talk to his therapist. He hasn't revealed the details of exactly what happened in that institute, probably because I know him on a first-name basis. He was the person who had told me the officially insane bit (he had learned it in the Royal, I suppose). Yes - it is second hand information. I don't know 100% about the insane bit, and I'm not prepared to defend that fact.

What I do know is acid will fuck with you permanently if you go on a huge binge (my friend Jasmine, the second I have mentioned took 3 sugar cubes and 4 tabs in a 12-hour period for instance). No, I don't have paperwork or research to back that up, but there is plenty of it out there. Any links I provide you with will be swatted down by hypocritical stoners for being "unreliable". Sure, the government has lied to us plenty of times. I'm sure their info on acid is a little distorted as well. However, that doesn't change my opinion which I have formulated after seeing 2 of my close friends completely change. I'll defend that opinion until the bitter end.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 00:38:17

One last thing: my two friends haven't been treated nor have they admitted officially to their personal doctors they have problems relating to acid. However, Leyla has random flashbacks and Jasmine has flashbacks 75% of the time she takes her pills. She had to stop taking them, and has improved drastically since (it has been over a year now since she was admitted into the emergency room by her parents after she was found half-awake laying on her basement floor in an "almost seizure-like state").

Here's a spoon so you can eat my ass.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 00:41:27

Ok can we please stop bitching about acid and move onto a happier subject like, oh I don't know weed and mushy's?
And anyone who posts under this trying to defend their opinion is a douche and won't drop the subject.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 00:53:48

So I was contacted because there was a problem of flaming I'm told...looks like it's resolved itself (I think), which is always how I'd prefer it to go.

Still, I'll be keeping an eye on this. I suggest the subject be dropped and you all go back to having fun. Don't make me be the unfun mod guy. Thank you and enjoy your mind altering substances.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 00:59:58

At 5/7/11 12:48 PM, unowned wrote: so hows it like being a liar, not even knowing the most basic effects, claiming you've been around them yet not knowing

i miss this guy

At 5/7/11 01:38 PM, Vociferousmime wrote: The next person to even try to "defend" themselves and say, "its all his fault anyways.... hes dumb...." Will be excommunicated from me. And hopefully anyone who has even a little bit of sense in them.

EXCOMMUNICATION WOAH NO

PLEASE MR POPE DON'T DO IT, I'LL BE A GOOD BOY...I'LL BEND OVER AT THE ALTAR I PROMISE ;_;

At 5/8/11 02:49 PM, Earfetish wrote: y'all might smoke only 'exos' or whatever but I'm the most big-time member of this club

why?

cos I joined on page 9 nyaaam sayin'

I didn't know you were still around man. SO GOOD 2 C U

At 5/8/11 05:57 PM, Earfetish wrote:
actually I feel compelled to say that no taking acid x times does not make you 'insane' and to say so is spouting bullshit, at least he's doing it in a place he'll get called out for it, and I have no probs with how he got called out, but yes if you have mental health problems I wouldn't recommend acid

Agreed. I don't mess with acid for that particular reason; I'm already strange enough, I don't need to lose any more of my precious, precious sanity. Greens is good enough for me...it's a love affair, really. People can tell when they get into a discussion about it with me hahah.

At 5/8/11 03:52 PM, Canas wrote: I remember when I was a little newblet you used to make topics affectionately referred to as "Earfetish's stories" and everyone would get all excited when you would make a topic. I thought to myself, "man, I could be like that guy someday, cool on the BBS and recognized and all that shit"

AND THEN YOU WENT OUT AND DID IT MR. FORMER MOD

At 5/8/11 11:24 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 5/8/11 10:57 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: You spit up blood cause your getting bad karma.
If that is the case you've got something coming for you. You must have a pretty shit life.

Stop fucking talking to me if all you have to say is insults.

In all seriousness, stop acting like a douchebag. You might think other people are picking on you, but then you go ahead and retort every time. If you want a flame war to end, simply quit replying to it. Let it go, and everyone else will too. Calling people cunts and prickasses (what the fuck kind of nonsense expletive is that, anyway?) gets us nowhere and only sets your further back.

But now I see that you've decided to take the high road and shit-talk everyone before leaving. Good riddance.

Hopefully you'll come back in a few years and be a little bit more mature...perhaps trying to be da fukken mayun at sixteen years old has skewed your sense of things. I think we all understand that your friends were acid fiends, and it's completely understandable that it

That being said, x number of any drug will not cause insanity. Since all people are somewhat different physiologically and psychologically, drugs will affect each person in a slightly different manner. I think we can both certainly agree on that, yet you refuse to just admit you were incorrect in that one simple statement. If you had just done that, we would have all gotten along just fine and dandy. Some people just can't give up the grudge...I smoke weed to relax, not to get into arguments, and yet here we are. I hope that this will be the last argument to get this ugly in the Stoner's Club for another 250 pages.

At 5/9/11 12:41 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Ok can we please stop bitching about acid and move onto a happier subject like, oh I don't know weed and mushy's?

NO. NEVER.

And anyone who posts under this trying to defend their opinion is a douche and won't drop the subject.

Oh shit man.

Picked up a half of some heady shit and a slice of sour D...giving a Q to my pops when I get back home Friday night. One of his friends just died, so he could certainly use it. Definitely amazing shit, I've been getting blasted two nights in a row. Smoked a couple friends up on it after matching bowls with this cute freshman girl...2 of my 4 friends passed out for the night.

Woke up at 6 AM on Friday after going to sleep at 4, took two finals (Plant Bio, Early European History) and raped both of them. Then had some hits of hash oil with my friend and got wrecked for a solid couple of hours before drinking margaritas later on in the night with some other friends. Then came home, watched a bunch of Human Giant & Always Sunny, fell asleep at 3:30 and slept for 12 hours. A solid last celebratory Friday night before the semester ends.

Slept another 10-11 hours last night. Haven't gotten more than 6 hours' sleep most nights all this semester, so it feels amazing, especially with the Olympic lifting program I've been doing in the gym for the past month tiring my body out...got an exam at 4:30 in the afternoon tomorrow so I'm aiming to go to bed around 3, get up at noon, hit the gym, do up that exam and then get stoned for a few hours. Just two exams and five days to go before I go home, and then two weeks before what should shape up to be one of the best summers of my life. For the first time in a while, I can say that I am excited, though it generally doesn't show on my face (WHY DOES THIS KID LOOK SO ANGRY ALL THE TIME?!?!)

first bowl of the night is dedicated to peace in this thread. AS-SALAMU ALAY'KUM BITCHES. One love.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 01:01:43

At 5/9/11 12:53 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: So I was contacted because there was a problem of flaming I'm told...looks like it's resolved itself (I think), which is always how I'd prefer it to go.

Still, I'll be keeping an eye on this. I suggest the subject be dropped and you all go back to having fun. Don't make me be the unfun mod guy. Thank you and enjoy your mind altering substances.

Sort of wish I had read this before I finished that essay of a post. Still, understandable that you want to keep an eye on it now. Feel free to lay down the banhammer on me for the prior post if need be. It's nbd.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 01:22:27

I realise now why that Scrotum fellow responded in the matter he did. When I said "small time cuts can suck a dick" it was unrelated to the people of the thread. I had got into an argument with one of my runners that day and had to smack him around a bit. I figured I would attempt to change the tempo of the thread. None the less, the man is a cunt. Go take a look at his post history, page 1. 50% of his replies are insulting me. I really don't like the whole internet tough guy thing, especially when I stop talking because I don't want to imply anything. Fuck that guy, I don't deserve a bleeding throat.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 01:25:08

Calling people cunts and prickasses (what the fuck kind of nonsense expletive is that, anyway?)

Stop prickin in the pricker, prrrick.

Activate the fuckin teleprick before I have to smack you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 01:26:07

At 5/9/11 12:53 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Thank you and enjoy your mind altering substances.

Thanks Mr. Mod, oh and we will :D

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 02:22:32

At 5/9/11 02:15 AM, Canas wrote: *waits

Go to sleep.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 10:57:42

Turns out it still is a cartoon after all. And the episode was pretty terrible so if they were really trying then uh oh.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 12:29:04

IMO Adult Swim still plays a lot of funny stuff. Metalocaplyse still has that whack, timeless feel.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 17:29:28

At 5/9/11 12:53 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: So I was contacted because there was a problem of flaming I'm told...looks like it's resolved itself (I think), which is always how I'd prefer it to go.

I honestly forgot there were even mods on the BBS. LOL WEED.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 18:00:38

At 5/8/11 01:25 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: So who is excited/nervous about Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1. I really hope they don't ruin my favorite cartoon on adult swim. Hopefully it just makes it that much funnier. I am still confused as to whether or not they are using puppets because I saw what looked like an episode preview which showed the show in its original format as a cartoon.

Double-post. I watched it last night, and I was kind of disappointed. There's a new theme song, which really made me mad, and there was no Carl. Also the fact that there's actually a storyline that they're following episode by episode...at least the next episode follows this one.

I hope the "story" is just a little opening thing, then it'll be back to the good old show we know and love.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-09 23:49:47

At 5/9/11 08:43 PM, Addict wrote: went patty flipping with a couple bros yesterday

rounded up about a quarter of some pretty great shrooms

had a nice trip, went swimming and then tried to eat a bagel

try eating 7 grams of closed cap kabenzies and going to an abandon world war 2 bunker..

THEN, imagine what it must feel like to see 3 ghosts surrounding you for the first time...

THEN THEN THEN!!! imagine what it feels like to go home, and 3 months later, be in a room with your girlfriend, and see One of those ghosts, not say a damn thing, and have your girlfriend ask you if you see that...

Yeah, FUCK ALL YOU NON BELIEVERS!

Anyways, anyone here live in utah and can get me a bag of bud? i'm here for 30 days and have no hook ups :(

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 08:39:11

Hello fellow stoners.

Been a while since I posted in this thread. Resently I was attempting to grow my own Weed. I got three saplings that were all about seven inchs in height when I was busted. Not by the cops but my mum on one of her visits. She took them of me and in a way I think is worse then being caught by the police because at least with them I'd hear the last of it.

Saying that its now been about 3 weeks and she seems to have let it blow over although I get the feeling that my family is looking down their noses at me. O' well, never really liked them that much anyway.

I'm gutted that I won't be getting the harvest that I was looking forward to but at least I still have a few numbers. Always look on the bright side as they say.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 14:39:59

^ lol at the guy asking to buy weed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 15:32:53

At 5/10/11 12:42 AM, Canas wrote: History of Marijuana on the History Channel

awww yehhhh liberal propaganda awww yehhhhhhhh

I watched it last night whilst drinking

Hahaha I think drinking on Mondays should become a weekly thing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 16:55:57

At 5/10/11 02:39 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: ^ lol at the guy asking to buy weed.

rofl worth a shot

Once upon a time I had the joy of being able to buy cannabis over the internet and it was like the best thing ever and I'd get awesome on-weight strains of awesome cannabis for England street prices

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 16:59:30

Actually...

there's a website which is the best fucking thing in the whole world when you go on holiday

it's www.webehigh.com

and it gives you advice on how to buy weed in basically everywhere you'll go on holiday

I've used it for picking up in Europe many times but everywhere I know about in England it has alright advice - I could obv give you better in Manchester than 'ask the black guys in Picadilly Gardens' but I'm sure that would get you weed

but it is very impressive

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 17:13:37

Where to buy marijuana in Salt Lake City: If you just moved to SLC and you dont know anybody, you can EASILY get weed from latino dealers near Pioneer Park and the homeless shelters on 400 West. They sell heroin and crack, as well, but they have got some MAJORLY good weed in $5 bags that weight out to about 1.5 grams. In my experience, I have never been ripped off or anything. One time, I even fronted a dealer $20 and he made off on a bicycle. Just as I started thinking I was screwed and feeling dumb for fronting, he comes back and said he couldnt find his guy and gave me my $20 back. So I went to McDonalds, grabbed a burger, and came back in 15 minutes. Same dealer rode up to me and gave me about 4 grams of 3 hit quitter for my $20 (in four little bagies). Im serious...in all my years in Utah, I have never smoked schwagg..

Now if you want to find like-minded people, the U of U is school with a big drug culture. Go hang out at the Pie on 400 S directly below the campus. Start talking to some students and be cool with people, you know, build trust. Suggest smoking some of them out as a good will gesture. Once you find a few people that smoke, you will never be dry. Ive never seen more weed than my 3 years in Utah.

... for instance

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 17:38:45

At 5/10/11 05:13 PM, Earfetish wrote: Where to buy marijuana in Salt Lake City: If you just moved to SLC and you dont know anybody, you can EASILY get weed from latino dealers near Pioneer Park and the homeless shelters on 400 West. They sell heroin and crack, as well, but they have got some MAJORLY good weed in $5 bags that weight out to about 1.5 grams. In my experience, I have never been ripped off or anything. One time, I even fronted a dealer $20 and he made off on a bicycle. Just as I started thinking I was screwed and feeling dumb for fronting, he comes back and said he couldnt find his guy and gave me my $20 back. So I went to McDonalds, grabbed a burger, and came back in 15 minutes. Same dealer rode up to me and gave me about 4 grams of 3 hit quitter for my $20 (in four little bagies). Im serious...in all my years in Utah, I have never smoked schwagg..

Now if you want to find like-minded people, the U of U is school with a big drug culture. Go hang out at the Pie on 400 S directly below the campus. Start talking to some students and be cool with people, you know, build trust. Suggest smoking some of them out as a good will gesture. Once you find a few people that smoke, you will never be dry. Ive never seen more weed than my 3 years in Utah.

... for instance

I totally did not fucking expect this, hahahaha. Hmmm, 400 s? sshhiiittt I must be far considering i'm at like 9000s. I am definitely going to try this if I don't get sent back to Washington today/tomorrow. i know plenty of people with green cards in WA. I'll be quitting very soon for the Army, trying to have a big blow out before I quit.

Are you kidding me? 1.5 grams of good bud for 5$??? hella man. I don't think i'll be fronting, at all. haha. but i will definitely try it out. Shit, Washington you're lucky to get 1.9 medical for 20$

I'm good on the heroin or crack, haha. but still, useful to know so I know who not to trust if I DO decide to trust someone with my cash.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 17:43:04

Mr Hoboporn, go to www.webehigh.com and select the area in Utah you are closest to.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 17:50:20

At 5/10/11 05:43 PM, Earfetish wrote: Mr Hoboporn, go to www.webehigh.com and select the area in Utah you are closest to.

Actually I already did, i'm RIGHT OFF of I-15 I-80 off the main highway that connects all the way up to washington. anyways, i'm at these apartments here, i've walked around here for 2 days now, like nobody walks around here AT ALL, I found 1 guy, he helped me out. We talked smoked a bunch, and now here it is 2 days later and he's not gettin back to me at all. Which is weird caus I gave him 10$ and a pack of stoges just for helpin me out when we departed afterwards... I'm good at reading people, so if he honestly didn't like me or found me annoying i'd understand, but thats the thing... we were havin a blast tokin it up before I left. The dude was 19, homeless, so ya know, 10$ and a pack of stoges prolly made his day!...

So i'm hella confused on why he doesn't get back to me anymore. He just got a job I believe, his phone works, I just find it incredibly odd...

But yeah, since then, haven't been able to find a hook since.

Well, I am in a 4 story apartment complex, I looked over the balcony and 2 stories down saw this big dude who does construction around here holding a pipe in his hands. I'm HELLA tempted to just go down, knock on his door, be like, look bro, I saw you with a pipe, I can't find ANYTHING around here. Wanna help me out? haha.

But I have no idea if that would be a good decision haha. Watchu think?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-05-10 23:27:17

I've drank 4 days in a row.

In between me and my buddy alone we have stacked 5 12-packs of Molson.

My friends mom is gonna let us take all her bottles to the LCBO and get some coin. She has over 15 26's, countless 40's and wine bottles etc. It should pay for next weekend easily.

I hardly ever drink on weekdays, but it was a friends birthday and we always have leftover beer from the night before so we end up getting juiced all the time. it's jokes.

I've recently just been sitting on my money and collecting debts. Chopping-wise a lot of my small-time runners think I'm a flop star but the way I look at it I would rather collect my money by sitting on my ass flipping ounces of kush just to smoke for free and pay my dues.

There's been a lot of White Shark in my area. One of my exotics dealers has had it for a month now, so judging by that he either grows it or picked enough of it. Aside from White Shark there's also been some boom haze strains floating around the market with sick heady highs. Still, I miss the OG Kush which was in my area a few months ago with a passion.

BBS Signature