00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,039,125 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 03:03:32

The future is written in the stars. By the time the light reaches the Earth, the present exists. Trace it back to the source a million years from now and you'll see that tomorrow has already come and gone. O_o

At 8/19/10 02:50 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: 1. Move in with three other guys I know through social connections who all smoke and grow weed
2. Get a room with a guy from Craigslist who smokes weed, but also ends just about every sentence in the emails he sends me with "aite?" which is a pretty big detractor

The first one sounds best, as the second sounds abrading. Dunno if I used that in the right context, but yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 03:38:28

Caged you are trippy shit man.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 09:50:53

At 8/18/10 01:40 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: Peace fellas.

The pipe will last you, I have one much like it. Good choice in color.

Smoke shisha, not tobacco kids.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 10:09:27

Things change, people change.
Lines are crossed and pushed.
The only way to adapt to these changes,
is to view the world theoretically.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 10:11:27

Also, I love pruning my tomato plants by hand then smelling my fingers.

ON WEED.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 11:55:11

At 8/19/10 09:50 AM, Strategize wrote: The pipe will last you, I have one much like it. Good choice in color.

Thanks. It was the only good one they had. The others were shit, some tiny ass cheap glass pipes. It was worth the money, cause I know I would have broken one of the other pipes.

Smoke shisha, not tobacco kids.

Meh, same diff. I forgot what it was called, but I'd smoked some before out of my old friend's hookah.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 15:33:52

At 8/19/10 01:40 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: A trip report.

Fair job. I was entertained.

At 8/19/10 03:03 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: The future is written in the stars. By the time the light reaches the Earth, the present exists. Trace it back to the source a million years from now and you'll see that tomorrow has already come and gone. O_o

Mmm. I love mystical/timeless experience and theory. It just seems the most logical assumption available to me.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 16:07:02

I wish I could buy a pound for ten dollars. :(

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 16:47:32

You didn't take any plants for yourself?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 17:50:49

Oh, makes sense then, that's too bad really. I remember one time I was walking through this back alley and saw some plants in a guy's backyard, hopped the fence and took two plants, had to walk through half the city with them to get them home, worth it though.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 18:12:19

At 8/19/10 05:50 PM, EpicFail wrote: Oh, makes sense then, that's too bad really. I remember one time I was walking through this back alley and saw some plants in a guy's backyard, hopped the fence and took two plants, had to walk through half the city with them to get them home, worth it though.

Sounds risky. "Back in the day", a few of my buddies were walking around through some woods on some property that was for sale and they found a field of pot. So, when autumn came around they went in there and took the keif from the top of most the plants. They came back with about a half a pound or so, but then again they didn't dry it out. Plus it was slightly premature, so it wasn't much better than shwag. They were too lazy and impatient to wait for it to dry, so they just bought a torch lighter. >_< They sold most of it, but it's to sell leafy half-ass buds, so they sold it half price I think.

By the way, I got a job today! Wohoo. Now I can buy more weed after I take my drug test. My first day is next Wednesday. I dunno how the schedule is gonna be just yet, but I'm going to apply for a few more promising positions in a few other places. Gotta take what you can in this polished turd of an economy. Plus I had to loan my mother $140 to pay off a loan shark. I say loan, but I gave her the money under an agreement "requiring" her to buy me a 12 back of Budweiser. Eheheh. I figured she needed the money more than me, and with her helping me pay my tickets, and for the car that got totaled, it was the least I could do. Plus, beer. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-19 23:44:06

Sucks when dealers have pounds at a time and won't sell grams, I feel for them though, total waste of time and it's kind of degrading towards them in a way. I don't see a problem with it if they don't have to leave where they are and stuff though, that's what pisses me off... If I have a ride to a dealer for a gram, and they don't have to do shit but scale it out and hand it to me, what's the problem? >:C Oh well, buddy's getting me high tonight... Soon... Hopefully.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 01:12:32

I saw a guy on a bike get hit by a truck lmao.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 01:24:22

At 8/20/10 01:12 AM, EpicFail wrote: I saw a guy on a bike get hit by a truck lmao.

are you fucking serious? I saw a guy get nailed by a big ass mini van just last week XD he was walking across the street and the van blew a red light and hit him. ironically the guy in the van cut off his thumb and was rushing to the hospital rofl.

also what's up stoner bastards? It's been 25 pages ago since I last came here lol, I got a virus on my computer, so right now I'm posting from my palm pixi plus

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 01:47:15

It was crazy he was just biking and this big ass truck comes and hits him then takes off, the guy got up but he was limping all fucked up and had to call his dad or somebody to come get him in another truck and shit, we stopped and talked to him to see if he was alright and what not.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 02:07:28

what a fucking asshole! He hits someone and just drives off!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 02:33:12

Yeah haha, it happens I guess.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 02:53:39

Yeah, my brother is in Alberta and was telling me he couldn't see shit but the smoke. It's crazy, and it pisses me off beyond words that BC's forests are burning down, they're fucking beautiful. WHY BC!!!!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 02:55:50

I need some advice on smoking. It sounds pitiful and I know guys smoke better than girls but for some reason I can't get the hang of it.

When I first smoked pot, it was out of a cute little bong to celebrate my first time. I didn't know at the time small bongs were bad, so the burning from it hurt so bad and I couldn't stand it. After maybe a handful of times I did my research and bought a vaporizer. I love it and it has no burn pretty much and it's super easy.

But I've recently made friends with people who use joints or pipes. For some reason, I can't smoke it right. I inhale and usually the first time I waste it because I don't inhale it right. I know it because it doesn't burn. Then I do it right and it burns like hell and usually pass the second time around.

Can someone tell me or try to help me understand the technique?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 03:02:30

At 8/19/10 11:44 PM, EpicFail wrote: Sucks when dealers have pounds at a time and won't sell grams, I feel for them though, total waste of time and it's kind of degrading towards them in a way. I don't see a problem with it if they don't have to leave where they are and stuff though, that's what pisses me off... If I have a ride to a dealer for a gram, and they don't have to do shit but scale it out and hand it to me, what's the problem? >:C Oh well, buddy's getting me high tonight... Soon... Hopefully.

I hate that shit too. Someone I thought was my friend at the time wouldn't sell me a half cause he only sold oz's and up. That's when I learned not to get my friends and dealers confused.

I don't understand what the deal is anyway, you sell a half you make the same profit as an ounce. You sell in nickels and dimes, you make even more money. Seems like a pretty retarded thing to do, economically...

At 8/20/10 02:33 AM, EpicFail wrote: Yeah haha, it happens I guess.

Damn. I hope the truck's alright.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 03:17:31

At 8/20/10 02:53 AM, EpicFail wrote: Yeah, my brother is in Alberta and was telling me he couldn't see shit but the smoke. It's crazy, and it pisses me off beyond words that BC's forests are burning down, they're fucking beautiful. WHY BC!!!!

Well damn. Glaciers with erupting volcano's underneath, sinkholes that swallow city blocks... And floods in Pakistan, wildfires in Canada...what next, massive sand-storms in Australia? A landslide in the Himalayas?

'It's the new Mother Nature Takin' over... and she's killin' us all... No sugar tonight in my coffee, no sugar tonight in my tea...'
At 8/20/10 02:57 AM, Canas wrote: Smoke it more, rookie. It always burns a fuckton when you're new.

Ahaha, yeah. It's kinda like coffee, drink it while it's hot. It's also kind of an acquired taste. I suppose like cold milk in coffee, you could try smoking from a bong with ice in the shaft. You can hardly even feel the smoke, so you get super high off of one big ass rip.

Some people pass out all the time, I think that's lame

Heh, I did that for a while at first. I stopped though once people kept fucking with me in my sleep. Now I just take a walk outside, or play guitar when I'm high. Shit like that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 03:54:15

At 8/20/10 02:56 AM, Canas wrote: Forest fires are like, really good for the ecosystem and shit that shit's important to some degree

Yeah, but it just bothers me that it's BC. :(

Tarah, just smoke moar.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 03:57:01

well I live in one trashy ass neighborehood the people who live 3 houses down from me sell crystal fucking meth, the house next to it the people there were caught growing weed they got caught because there was a gas leak and the city workers went into there backyard to fix it and they found 3 huge pot plants lol, I think they went to jail or got fined. I should sneak into there backyard some day and see if I can snag a plant. Sad thing is this was once a nice neighborehood.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 03:57:58

Meh, the meth dealers will get shot or arrested eventually.
As for the people growing weed, they aren't doing anything wrong really.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 04:07:21

yeah but the people growing the weed stabbed this little girl for no fucking reason about 2 years ago.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 04:10:12

At 8/20/10 04:07 AM, blue-ice-cube wrote: yeah but the people growing the weed stabbed this little girl for no fucking reason about 2 years ago.

Well then they're obviously really fucked up people. But, you never know the motives, only they do... Still, if it's true and they did stab a little girl for no reason... They got problems.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 11:39:54

At 8/20/10 02:55 AM, tarahloveshentai wrote: Can someone tell me or try to help me understand the technique?

Don't be a novice, haha. Or just have your friends come over to your house and use your vape, they're the best method of smoking. I've never hit a vape, but smoking straight THC and not all those leaves sounds much better for your body.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 12:08:17

Hey guys, I think I'm gonna start posting here. My first time smoking weed was 4 years ago, but I've been smoking regularly since the beginning of this school year. Kinda sucks though, because I don't know how to roll a blunt/joint, so unless I'm with one of my friends, I need to smoke out of a piece, or a ghetto rig. Anyone have any tips on rolling?

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 12:25:23

Just keep trying and trying. It came pretty easy to me, get your buddy to show you or watch videos on youtube and if you smoke cigarettes practice rolling with tobacco.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-08-20 13:37:06

At 8/20/10 12:08 PM, Russ3ll wrote: Hey guys, I think I'm gonna start posting here. My first time smoking weed was 4 years ago, but I've been smoking regularly since the beginning of this school year. Kinda sucks though, because I don't know how to roll a blunt/joint, so unless I'm with one of my friends, I need to smoke out of a piece, or a ghetto rig. Anyone have any tips on rolling?

Get high when your learning how to roll. It made it easier for me. I'd focus on the joint, carefully packing the marijuana and rolling it up. One tip I have would be to practice with rolling tobacco so you don't waste weed. Tobacco rolls a little different, yes, but it still helps quite a bit.

When I'm rolling a joint, I usually "roll" the paper back and forth without the herb in it first to kinda prep it. Then, holding the paper in my left hand I place to pot in there and spread it out evenly with my right. I keep my left hand index finger behind the weed while tilting the paper up a bit to keep it from falling out. Then, when I decide that the spread is right, I place both hands one the paper, my index fingers behind the soon-to-be joint, and my thumbs in the front. Squeeze it a bit to "lock" the pot in there better, and just squeeze a bit, and push the bottom up just under the gummed side(sometimes the gum will stick prematurely, specially if you have sweaty hands) and back down in one relatively smooth motion. Get the bottom of the paper to "catch" on the weed, and then roll it up, lick it, and stick it.

It's okay if it's a little bit loose, just twist one end and pinch the other end and gently flip it back and forth to pack it a bit(not too gently or it wont pack, but not to hard or it might tear). If there's more room when your done packing it, sprinkle(or scoop) a little bit of finely ground pot in that end and keep packing it. Once the joint is "full", twist that end a bit. Boom. Decent joint. Then you just untwist the end you want to smoke from a bit, and light the other.

BBS Signature