00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

concavepgons just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,054,194 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-03 08:06:12

At 11/2/06 10:56 PM, Elfer wrote: Don't you normally need a pretty nice lab to make stuff like that?

Or a basement.
-
I found a dealer who sells his weed right off the plant, its the cheapest stuff I have ever come across (although it dosnt come across often) and it will be fucking good after Its been cured properly.
Will post some pics soon.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-03 15:10:22

At 10/25/06 08:38 PM, Major-punk wrote: So I haven't slept yet since taking the E yesterday.

Yea your E pill was probaly cut with tweak. There are so many different types of E pill and E highs, It could be cut with, heroine, acid, ghb, ect. I would try getting some Quad stacks like blue rolexs they're cut with acid so there hella good. If you see someone selling yellow batmans don't buy them they're real E pills but, they suck donkey dick. Triple stac pills are alright like blue pumas, but those blue rolexs man......those blue rolexs. Infact I'll tell you how my high went.

It all started when my friend came down from San Diego, and was slanging some E. I told him I wanted some and didn't want any wack E pills like Yellow batmans and White Smileys. He handed me 1 pill about a 1/2 an inch long, dark blue and had an engraving in the back and front showing a crown. I told him one pill won't do shit and that I wanted 2, he laughed and said he didn't want me ODing I nodded my head in disbelief and tossed him a $20. I popped it and started walking to my friend zacks.. When around 2:30 pm about 15 minutes since I popped it I got to my friends house. I remained the same, talking to my homies same shit different day. We where about to smoke a blunt at around 2:50 but, I said I didn't want to hit it becuase I wanted a straight E high. At around 3:00 I started getting pissed and started questioning the E pill. I told myself im gonna call my friend back at 3:20 if it didnt kick in. At around 3:10 I left zacks house to get some food. As I left his apartment it hit me.........and it hit me hard. I got on my Skateboard becuase I wasnt walking uphill anymore, when I got on it I felt like I was on a hover board, and the wind felt like cold kisses on my skin. The once calm apartment homes where now bubbling and fizzing into different shapes and sizes for a minute but, then went back to normal. I felt exited and surpised that I was tripping this hard off one E pill. I completly forgot what I came outside the apartment for and continued to go down the hill towards my house. I couldn't stop smiling, and I didnt want to the trees and cars that I was passing by when I skated where all coming out and changing into different colors and sizes...I didn't want this trip to end. When I got down to my house which felt like an eternity, I started calling some of my friends and talked for very long periods of time about random shit.. and thats all I remember.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-03 15:17:49

At 11/3/06 08:06 AM, mind-friend wrote: Or a basement.

Yes, because a basement with lab equipment is somehow not a lab.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-03 20:52:31

At 11/3/06 03:10 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: alot of stuff....

sounds like some 2CE to me....not E but i dont know, i've never done either

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-03 21:41:59

At 11/3/06 03:10 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:
At 10/25/06 08:38 PM, Major-punk wrote: So I haven't slept yet since taking the E yesterday.
Yea your E pill was probaly cut with tweak, blah blah blah

You are 15, and yet somehow you know all this....

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-03 22:07:33

At 11/3/06 09:48 PM, Ocelot wrote:
At 11/3/06 09:41 PM, Snype wrote:
At 11/3/06 03:10 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote:
Yea your E pill was probaly cut with tweak, blah blah blah
You are 15, and yet somehow you know all this....
Oh, hey there Snype.

Hey. Im not a stoner or anything, just browsing the forums. the only drug id like to take (and when im legally able to) is just some alcohol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-03 23:24:26

At 11/3/06 10:07 PM, Snype wrote:
Oh, hey there Snype.
Hey. Im not a stoner or anything, just browsing the forums. the only drug id like to take (and when im legally able to) is just some alcohol.

Your tripping I ant no adict I just know my shit.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-04 09:17:32

15 is the age where you take the most drugs.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-04 10:30:47

At 11/4/06 09:17 AM, mind-friend wrote: 15 is the age where you take the most drugs.

Once you're in college or university you'll realize how ridiculous this statement is.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-04 10:43:24

At 11/4/06 10:35 AM, Ocelot wrote:
At 11/4/06 10:30 AM, Elfer wrote:
At 11/4/06 09:17 AM, mind-friend wrote: 15 is the age where you take the most drugs.
Once you're in college or university you'll realize how ridiculous this statement is.
Yeah, but nonetheless, you shouldn't smoke weed on the campus, you could get expelled and your whole life would be ruined.

Why would the university expel someone for smoking weed? That's just throwing away about forty thousand dollars over nothing at all.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-04 12:48:24

At 11/4/06 10:30 AM, Elfer wrote:

nah, mind-friend is right when i'm in college or a university if I get there, I wouldn't want to fuck up, i'll probaly just grow up and not even do half the drugs I do now... I'll probaly just stick to alchol.....

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-04 15:48:28

that was a fatty. =)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-04 17:08:29

Fucking 'ard midnight toker here. ;)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-04 18:02:08

At 11/4/06 11:08 AM, Ocelot wrote:
At 11/4/06 10:43 AM, Elfer wrote: Why would the university expel someone for smoking weed? That's just throwing away about forty thousand dollars over nothing at all.
Because they consider it a drug and drugs are illegal. Yeah, you throw away $40,000 but they don't care, they have the right to. And I'm talking about the chances their willing to take..

No, see, they do care about the $40,000, that's why they don't kick people out. Universities are private institutions, not government ones, and they're more likely to hang onto people who are going to give them money.

The only way you'd be kicked out is if you horribly embarass the university, and even then it's not so likely. My university got a big black eye after the homecoming street party got way too intense, and a car got flipped over and burned. There were pictures all over newspapers in the province showing this high school student dancing on top of a burning car, and the university said that they'd never allow him to enroll to study there. He's currently studying at the university. It's a ridiculous example, but you understand why I'm not too concerned about getting caught smoking pot.

But just to be on the safe side, I usually only smoke pot off campus or on my way to an off campus party.

And as for guy who claims he's going to quit to avoid fucking up, as long as you can control yourself, it's no big deal. I'm in one of the heaviest courseloads available at this university, but I didn't have to quit anything. I just set aside one, off chance two nights a week to go out partying. For example, this week, last night was my party night, so despite the fact that today is Saturday, I'm going to stay in, stay completely sober, and work on graphics and calculus assignments.

Seriously, as long as you can control the frequency of your use, drugs and alcohol have no effect on your university performance.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-05 22:56:46

Ok, I've invented a design for a piece I don't think has been used before, the waterfall bubbler. It's a waterfall with a stem that sinks to the bottom of the chamber so the smoke bubbles through water first.

Also in the works, but somewhat more difficult, is the invertible waterfall bubbler, where the water from the waterfall drains into another chamber, which you can flip in order to reuse the water without having to refill anything.

Also, in order to appease Trypper who I was speaking with earlier, I've made a design for an n-chambered bong using rubber tubing, glass jars and poster tack. The best thing about this is that you can have ice chambers or whatever the hell you want down the line.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-06 01:08:48

new alias. lemme know what ya'll think. was MECHAMETAL , now THEPAINTINGHERB

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-06 09:43:25

At 11/5/06 10:56 PM, Elfer wrote: Ok, I've invented a design for a piece.....

That sounds cool, be sure to post a pic and tell me if it works or not.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-06 11:09:42

Took 3 grams of shrooms friday night, pretty intense. I'm saving the leftovers i have for wednesday, i'll be seeing primus live and it should be a good compliment to the show.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-06 16:21:17

what type of shrooms were they?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-06 18:13:09

At 11/6/06 09:43 AM, mind-friend wrote:
At 11/5/06 10:56 PM, Elfer wrote: Ok, I've invented a design for a piece.....
That sounds cool, be sure to post a pic and tell me if it works or not.

I'm actually considering a 3D model for you guys, just in case you want to build your own. It shouldn't take that long to model, it's just a bottle, stem and bowl, pretty much.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-06 18:32:39

Ok, here's the basic description of this. I merged the stem and bowl into one part just to model it quickly. In reality it will be a removable bowl, and the stem will be mounted through the cap of the bottle so it can be removed. It's not clear in this picture, but obviously the bottom of the stem is above the bottom of the bottle. You can also see the drain hole for the water at the bottom.

As the water drains out, smoke is drawn down the stem and bubbles up through the draining water, letting gravity do all the work of drawing for you, yet still filtering and cooling it through water.

The Stoner's Club

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-06 23:38:44

Sigh, Wolf, that's why I mentioned that I'd designed an N-chambered bong, so I could appease you with a practical design instead of just a flashy interesting one.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-07 02:55:57

i need to go cry our tripple perculator'd PH(x) bong has broken. the defuser down stem broke too. the ash catcher is fine, but the bowl broke too.

all my dreams shattered in 2 seconds :'(

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-07 13:46:35

At 11/6/06 06:32 PM, Elfer wrote: stuff

are you trying to build

a Blissett Bucket

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-07 15:05:46

At 11/7/06 01:46 PM, ThePaintingHerb wrote:
At 11/6/06 06:32 PM, Elfer wrote: stuff
are you trying to build

a Blissett Bucket

Yeah, after I did further research, it turns out that I stole my idea from that guy without even knowing it.

Although to be fair, he applied the downstem to a gravity bong, while I'm doing a waterfall. Even though a gravity bong is somewhat like a waterfall.

However, the invertible waterfall bubbler is my own original design, meaning I don't think anyone has done it before.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-08 13:41:13

To make things even easier and more readily available, you don't need the fancy stem. Just cut the bottom of almost any bottle and apply some sort of bowl that is easily removable. (Very easy to make with tin foil, just make sure you burn it off before using.) I'm guessing people are going to talk shit about using tinfoil, so I'm going to tell you to look it up. There has been no solid link to it causing alziemers or any other medical problems.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-08 16:31:18

Sigh. The entire reason I posted the idea is because of the stem. Otherwise it's just a regular waterfall, which has a much harsher hit.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-08 16:44:08

I am a god when it comes to aluminum foil. You name it, I can make it.
As for stems, I like to chew on them while i'm smoking. Untill I start to choke on 'em.
ALUMINUM FOIL KICKS ASS!!!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-08 17:09:56

At 11/8/06 04:44 PM, SilverFangedJuggalo wrote:

kind of like a 13 yr old version of me, i thought foil was alright but its not as good as metals, and chewing stems is useless

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-11-08 17:21:21

Yeah, especially when the stem is a foot long glass tube.

Also, due to the thin walls, I cracked off part of the top of the stem while i was trying to assemble a test version. Luckily I was able to fix it with some duct tape, as it was not a mortal wound.

I'm also not too pissed about cracking it because the guy who was working at the shop gave me a ridiculous deal on the stuff. It was like five bucks for a foot long glass stem, and another five bucks for a blown glass bowl.

Dead.