00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,039,162 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-11 09:03:27

At 7/10/05 02:09 AM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:
At 7/10/05 12:59 AM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: I bought a very cool bong today, ill take pictures,
Here is a pic of my bong
http://xs.to/xs.php?..0&f=IM003909.JPG

NICE ! does the smoke spiral up ? I see you didn't hang around before blazing it up.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-11 15:21:34

At 7/10/05 05:36 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: I am heading to plymouth

just plymouth?
head up north dorset for some wonderfull prices.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-11 15:59:17

At 7/11/05 03:21 PM, mind-friend wrote:
just plymouth?

were gonna be around england different places, hopefully i'll catch a "we have to legally get rid of theese shrooms so you can get really cheap price for them" sale

God damn that bong works well, i was so fucked last night

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-12 11:22:37

At 7/11/05 03:59 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:
At 7/11/05 03:21 PM, mind-friend wrote:
just plymouth?
were gonna be around england different places, hopefully i'll catch a "we have to legally get rid of theese shrooms so you can get really cheap price for them" sale

God damn that bong works well, i was so fucked last night

well on kingbong.com you can get them for cheap, i think in the kingbong shop down in poole quey sells them cheap too, look in the yellow pages for some shroom distributors who deliver to your door.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-12 16:58:46

cool, i just gotta get my parents to look away when they deliver

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-13 11:09:49

At 7/12/05 04:58 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: cool, i just gotta get my parents to look away when they deliver

you can probably ask the delivery to be secret or something.
-
i am going to lama tree festivle this friday, not sure whos playing, but i will probably be too stoned to notice, also i must get a pipe (bong if i have enough money) and a grinder for my ounce of hydro cronic, hopefully i can get both of theese whilst there.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-13 16:57:35

At 7/10/05 02:54 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 7/10/05 11:48 AM, Sword_master000 wrote: Arent shrooms already illegal?
If they're prepared, eg dried, salted, made into a tea, they're class A. At the moment, you can do whatever you like with freshly-picked shrooms, including sell them and eat them.

I see,

that would explain why they are selling shroom making kits at my local smoke shop.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-14 12:19:14

lama tree not going there anymore, i had no place near to stay. instead i will get drunk and stoned with my friends.
-
at school today i had "clay day" and i made a cool little pipe with super resinator, i also made an evil pig mask.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-14 12:27:43

Hey, although I'm not in this club, I would still like to ask you guys a question because I figure you have the most knowledge on this.

Last night, I had finished smoking when about 10 minutes later as I was getting a drink I passed out and fell. What's weird about it too though, is that as I was on my way to sleep I threw up as well.

Since I wasn't mixing or anything and I've been getting incredibly bad (as in sick) highs lately, do you think it possible to have an allergy? Or would you just say that I've got bad weed?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-15 09:47:42

At 7/14/05 12:27 PM, Warrickneff wrote: Hey, although I'm not in this club, I would still like to ask you guys a question because I figure you have the most knowledge on this.

Last night, I had finished smoking when about 10 minutes later as I was getting a drink I passed out and fell. What's weird about it too though, is that as I was on my way to sleep I threw up as well.

Since I wasn't mixing or anything and I've been getting incredibly bad (as in sick) highs lately, do you think it possible to have an allergy? Or would you just say that I've got bad weed?

Well, I'm not that experienced with weed, but I'd say you got shit weed. Literallyy shit weed. My friend from high school got sick after smoking a batch. So i believe you just got a bad batch.

Anyways, I also have a question to the people of the club, how much does hash cost per gram? When I go to high school next year, I plan to do hash, and I don't want to get ripped off.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-15 09:58:34

At 7/14/05 12:27 PM, Warrickneff wrote: Since I wasn't mixing or anything and I've been getting incredibly bad (as in sick) highs lately, do you think it possible to have an allergy? Or would you just say that I've got bad weed?

You just can't handle your smoke. Maby just don't have as much next time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-15 10:27:56

At 7/14/05 12:27 PM, Warrickneff wrote: Hey, although I'm not in this club, I would still like to ask you guys a question because I figure you have the most knowledge on this.

You might have gone a bit 'west'.west. It happens to the best of us. I went west about a week and a half ago, playing the Teacup Game, which is a game designed to make all the participants go west.

Had shrooms for possibly the last time yesterday, with some friends. Tripped quite a bit. One of my friends spent about 20 minutes staring out of the window, sat cross-legged on the floor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-15 13:09:18

At 7/15/05 10:27 AM, Earfetish wrote:
You might have gone a bit 'west'.west. It happens to the best of us. I went west about a week and a half ago, playing the Teacup Game, which is a game designed to make all the participants go west.

Thx for all usefull info! I plan to smoke less next time :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-15 20:03:13

God it's FRIDAY and I'm doing nothing but smoking weed and eating kettle chips.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-16 08:09:25

At 7/15/05 08:03 PM, LV11 wrote: God it's FRIDAY and I'm doing nothing but smoking weed and eating kettle chips.

kettle chips are much better than salty dog crisps, cost more though.
-
last night i had a bottle of vodka and alot of thai skunk resin, i fell asleep and then fell unconcious in my sleep, my friend thought it would be funny to punch me in the face alot, as i couldnt feel it, my nicer friend had to keep checking that i was still alive. overall a good night, bit of a blur though.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-16 21:16:21

I passed out once and my friend woke me up by burning my eyebrow off.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-17 00:58:22

I did DXM for the first time a few days ago. I did a lot too so I was pretty fucked up. Its some crazy shit and I didnt really like it too much. Anyone else here done that?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-17 05:29:03

Who is high right now in the best Cali Green ever? Yeah, that guy next to me. HAHAH!

Anyone get jumpy after they smoke awhile and they get not tired anymore? Or am I a freak? Lol, I feel like Im on speed or something lol. Maybe I just willed myself wild. Sweet.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-17 15:44:53

At 7/17/05 05:29 AM, FAB0L0US wrote: Who is high right now in the best Cali Green ever? Yeah, that guy next to me. HAHAH!

Anyone get jumpy after they smoke awhile and they get not tired anymore? Or am I a freak? Lol, I feel like Im on speed or something lol. Maybe I just willed myself wild. Sweet.

you what?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-17 20:05:02

muhaha, i made some hippe crack out of a bag of shake, (you can find many bags of shake around vancouver) and had some gravity bong hoots
ever get so baked that when you stand up you vision gets dark and you cant hear anything? ive found my new profession, making oil out of bags of bunk weed

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-19 00:09:25

At 7/17/05 08:05 PM, LV11 wrote: muhaha, i made some hippe crack out of a bag of shake, (you can find many bags of shake around vancouver) and had some gravity bong hoots
ever get so baked that when you stand up you vision gets dark and you cant hear anything? ive found my new profession, making oil out of bags of bunk weed

bad fucking profession. anyways Smoke weed everyday.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-19 00:10:55

No. This club is just... wrong.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-19 00:29:23

Hey Stoner Club I smoke weed every day, Every Day, I wake and bake on christmass. I am as big a stoner as I can possibly afford. I am very hi right now. I'm a smoker and a midnight toker. So let me in dude.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-19 15:06:34

I just made a ghetto bong out of a water bottle, rolled up piece of soda can, tin foil, and tape. It pwns

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-19 16:07:22

YES SIR i agree i hate posers. im in.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-19 16:39:38

At 7/17/05 08:05 PM, LV11 wrote: muhaha, i made some hippe crack out of a bag of shake, (you can find many bags of shake around vancouver) and had some gravity bong hoots

I have a gravity bong too made out of a mountaindew bottle what kind do you have do you use a bucket?

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-20 05:30:51

At 7/19/05 12:29 AM, The_Tank wrote: Hey Stoner Club I smoke weed every day, Every Day, I wake and bake on christmass. I am as big a stoner as I can possibly afford. I am very hi right now. I'm a smoker and a midnight toker. So let me in dude.

rofl..

At 7/19/05 03:06 PM, uzi_clock wrote: I just made a ghetto bong out of a water bottle, rolled up piece of soda can, tin foil, and tape. It pwns

man just only use a gravity bong, always the best

At 7/19/05 04:39 PM, The_Tank wrote:
I have a gravity bong too made out of a mountaindew bottle what kind do you have do you use a bucket?

I use one of those juice tuppers ill post a pic, fits perfectly with a 2 litre bottle

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-20 05:33:46

i bought this screen like last year at the hemp shop, i need a new one
I mean theyre only like 20 cents...
speaking of hemp shop i should go down there and buy some peyote tea mix, that shit is the bomb.. costs like 35 dollars though.. but wayyy better than acid. i also want to drink 40 of bull max, i dont know why.. goes good with the pasties?

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-20 06:55:55

At 7/15/05 09:47 AM, Sword_master000 wrote::

Anyways, I also have a question to the people of the club, how much does hash cost per gram? When I go to high school next year, I plan to do hash, and I don't want to get ripped off.

its the same as weed here, 10 dollars a g.

except it differs from city etc.
i love it because you can a cuple grams and smoke it for days.

tomorrow im either getting mascaline or some goold old blueberry

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2005-07-20 10:49:57

At 7/20/05 06:55 AM, LV11 wrote: At 7/15/05 09:47 AM, Sword_master000 wrote::

hash often differs in quality, the soft stuff will cost more (its better) the hard stuff will cost less (its not as good).