00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash Forward Jam Winners!

19,219 Views | 50 Replies
Respond to this Topic

At 3/13/21 07:16 PM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: Congrats to the winners, but some of the movies aren't marked as movies.

Strange times we live in where people seem to not expect or accept interactive elements to class as a 'movie'... wonder if it was a personal call in making or more so a call on the audience possibly not being too happy with stumbling upon an interactive animation when they just want to get fed something effortless; without extra interaction.

Good to see qualification wasn't based only on the category at least...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

At 3/13/21 08:46 PM, Butzbo wrote: WOOOW thanks so much Newgrounds! There's so much amazing stuff from this jam, it really shows the power of Ruffle. And congrats to everyone who was hardcore enough to revisit Flash content!

You really go above and beyond with even artifacts of gratitude like this thing! :D Awesome to see.

And hell yeah! Hope it happens again in another twelve months; hope you've time to join in again then too!

BBS Signature

At 3/14/21 06:04 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/13/21 07:16 PM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: Congrats to the winners, but some of the movies aren't marked as movies.
Strange times we live in where people seem to not expect or accept interactive elements to class as a 'movie'... wonder if it was a personal call in making or more so a call on the audience possibly not being too happy with stumbling upon an interactive animation when they just want to get fed something effortless; without extra interaction.

Good to say qualification wasn't based only on the category at least...

If that weren't the case, I honestly expected the Star Syndicate's COVID Collection to win. (rather than just a honorable mention)

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 06:30:39

This was such a blast of awesome entries! Long live Ruffle!

"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 06:33:58

At 3/14/21 06:12 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: If that weren't the case, I honestly expected the Star Syndicate's COVID Collection to win. (rather than just a honorable mention)

Ahh that would've been a pretty iconic inclusion... didn't consider that...

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 08:17:48

It's Awesome... to see "Ruffle:Another Mission" on Runner-up Games list. Was an amazing event/jam.

iu_257361_4904013.png

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 09:24:23

At some point, Tom, you've got to just make it permanently 20 points a day. It's been double xp more than half of every month for a very long time now. Over a year at this point, if I recall correctly.

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 09:31:05

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 14:19:20

congratulations 2 all of the winnersss!!

Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss. That's the way of the Meulinex.

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 16:33:15

Damn bro, not even an honourable mention, I am terrible at compertitions, don't think there's any that will ever come up in my skill range, may as well just submit a dancing turd!

Congrats to all the winners though, a lot of good games, and interactive films! There were quite a few good entires.

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 18:35:27

Congratulations! 🎉

BBS Signature

At 3/14/21 04:33 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Damn bro, not even an honourable mention, I am terrible at compertitions, don't think there's any that will ever come up in my skill range, may as well just submit a dancing turd!

An interactive dancing turd jingle just might be the one thing that wins that one award! XD

Definitely tougher competition these days though...

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-14 21:54:19

Super happy to have taken 4th spot with AshBelt! Thank you to the judges and Ng for the FlashForwardJam. Super fun, can't wait for the next one!! Congratulations to all the winners and everyone else who participated. Pet Rock Simulator is my fav.

MORE FLASH JAMS!!! Plz......

As a guy who enjoys flash contents this jam was a blast right to the end.

I applaud everyones effort in making a game with the as2 language. With its absense from browsers its a pretty foriegn coding language now.

I hope somehow this changes adobe perspective on flash content. And hopefully that they'll show some love to flash later in the future.

Couldn't make mines in time. So I look foward to the next coming flash jam. And those who wish to participate again. And for those who are new as well.

Thank you everyone.

Thanks ruffle team.

And most importantly...

Thanks Tom

Seriously tho more flash jams. It be nice to pull up something on the table.

-massive.

SquadMassiveEntertainment©2023

BBS Signature

At 3/13/21 12:48 PM, TomFulp wrote: Double XP

Tom you offer new xp until satellite is deleted

I AM RAPPER ALYX I AM G EAZY I AM Z RO I AM THE KING OF THE GHETTO

ASK HOW

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-16 20:06:41

I am absolutely flabbergasted that I'm Outta Here received 2nd place. Seeing it displayed alongside the works of a few creators that I've been following since I was very young is downright magical. I give the biggest, most substantial thanks to you guys on Newgrounds for making my first real experience as a creator on this site an unexpected, but undeniably fantastic one.

Y'all are a rad bunch

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-03-16 23:05:57

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY RANDY LEARNS SCIENCE

DONT GIVE YOUR KID A BOWL CUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL HIM

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-04-09 00:08:09

Congratulations to all of the winners. Another great jam for us all to enjoy.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-04-14 05:43:21

At 3/15/21 02:08 AM, massivemarioluigi700 wrote: Seriously tho more flash jams. It be nice to pull up something on the table.

Well written/said! Definitely hoping this becomes a yearly thing at least.

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-04-20 22:49:15

We should have at least at least one Game jam per month. They bring out so much creativity.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Flash Forward Jam Winners! 2021-05-08 12:09:25

At 4/20/21 10:49 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: We should have at least at least one Game jam per month. They bring out so much creativity.

The more the better, agreed.

BBS Signature