00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You're all suck.

5,042 Views | 93 Replies

You're all suck. 2001-09-19 19:43:14

You people are fuckin morons. All of you. You're all so, so weak. Planes hit a building and people die, I DON'T CARE. That lasted like 20 minutes. For you? GET OVER IT. You have no idea how fuckin annoying you're getting. Half of you are making chain letters just for attention. I just wanna hit you all with a fuckin solid bat. If I get anymore of this shit, I'll hijack the planes myself and run them straight into your house. Call me a tasteless bastard all you want, but you're wasting your fucking time writing your gay-ass poems and stupid fuckin chain letters. I'm wasting my own damn time typing this up too. So fuck. I hate you.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 19:48:44

oh no theres a typo in the subject now you have something to make fun of me for

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 19:50:38

At 9/19/01 07:43 PM, glassid wrote: You people are fuckin morons. All of you. You're all so, so weak. Planes hit a building and people die, I DON'T CARE. That lasted like 20 minutes. For you? GET OVER IT. You have no idea how fuckin annoying you're getting. Half of you are making chain letters just for attention. I just wanna hit you all with a fuckin solid bat. If I get anymore of this shit, I'll hijack the planes myself and run them straight into your house. Call me a tasteless bastard all you want, but you're wasting your fucking time writing your gay-ass poems and stupid fuckin chain letters. I'm wasting my own damn time typing this up too. So fuck. I hate you.

Let me guess, you're unhappy that Teletubbies hasn't been on since last week, right?

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:10:56

Let me guess, you're unhappy that Teletubbies hasn't been on since last week, right?

yeah thats it.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:11:31

I didn't make any chain letters.
This is the worst thing to happen in your life time, and you dont give a shit?...You are one sick fuck, I am gonna somehow fucking get your ip and report you to the fbi...you did say that you would "hijack a plane"......youre a fucking fgt kid, shut the fuck up.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:15:17

hmm people writting stuff for attention....i do believe....yes yes you did the same thing you just did it from a differnt angle lets give this fuck a round of applause he is a moron........ehm......*clap*....thanks that is all he needs

w00t?

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:38:22

At 9/19/01 07:43 PM, glassid wrote: You people are fuckin morons. All of you. You're all so, so weak. Planes hit a building and people die, I DON'T CARE. That lasted like 20 minutes. For you? GET OVER IT. You have no idea how fuckin annoying you're getting. Half of you are making chain letters just for attention. I just wanna hit you all with a fuckin solid bat. If I get anymore of this shit, I'll hijack the planes myself and run them straight into your house. Call me a tasteless bastard all you want, but you're wasting your fucking time writing your gay-ass poems and stupid fuckin chain letters. I'm wasting my own damn time typing this up too. So fuck. I hate you.

This is the first I've seen about it in the last five or six days.

How do you like that? Now you are the one who is suck!

>:C

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:40:12

"You're all suck" WTF does that mean? and what are you talking about. maybe that was true last week when every topic was about the wtc but I haven't seen to many about it lately. So STFU dumbass newbie and learn to spell.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:55:44

At 9/19/01 08:40 PM, Adambomb wrote: "You're all suck" WTF does that mean? and what are you talking about. maybe that was true last week when every topic was about the wtc but I haven't seen to many about it lately. So STFU dumbass newbie and learn to spell.

fucking moron.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:56:16

Deseo que el lechero entregaría mi leche por la mañana.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:58:30

At 9/19/01 08:55 PM, glassid wrote: I am a fucking moron.

Yes, yes you are. I'm glad we agree on that.

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 20:58:35

At 9/19/01 08:15 PM, Testerline wrote: hmm people writting stuff for attention....i do believe....yes yes you did the same thing you just did it from a differnt angle lets give this fuck a round of applause he is a moron........ehm......*clap*....thanks that is all he needs

w00t?

and in a way you're doing it too. right? we're all doing it. BUT NOT THE SAME FUCKING WAY. god damn, i hate people.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:00:37

We are technical difficulties, please wate ...

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:02:21

You're a moron! Why are you trying to copy what I did sooo long ago.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:02:50

you all call me the moron without any reason. you think that saying "you are the moron sir" is enough proof. someone give me a fuckin reason and i'll consider it. by the way, it's not the worst thing that happened in my life. i just dont think spending 3 weeks whining about it will help. it's pathetic how much you react to a problem like this. get over it.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:03:32

At 9/19/01 08:55 PM, glassid wrote:
At 9/19/01 08:40 PM, Adambomb wrote: "You're all suck" WTF does that mean? and what are you talking about. maybe that was true last week when every topic was about the wtc but I haven't seen to many about it lately. So STFU dumbass newbie and learn to spell.
fucking moron.

Yes you are. But I still like you. Oh wait..... no I dont. Go suck a cock asspirate

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:13:06

Hmmm... almost 3000 posts. The real loser is the one who wastes their life away on a computer talking to people that don't give a shit about you.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:13:10

At 9/19/01 09:04 PM, traekwon wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:02 PM, glassid wrote: get over it.
how can we, when you won't shut up about it? I mean, duh.

im aiming it at the people who haven't yet. 99% of fucking-america

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:15:45

At 9/19/01 09:13 PM, glassid wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:04 PM, traekwon wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:02 PM, glassid wrote: get over it.
how can we, when you won't shut up about it? I mean, duh.
im aiming it at the people who haven't yet. 99% of fucking-america

Ohh I'm sorry, thousands of innocent people died in an blatant attack on a nation and a culture. Sorry That we've been talking about it for the past two days. It's not like we have the freedom of speech or anything.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:17:26

At 9/19/01 09:13 PM, glassid wrote: im aiming it at the people who haven't yet. 99% of fucking-america

Oh good! That counts me out! :)

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:23:27

At 9/19/01 09:13 PM, necro_ninjah wrote:
Hmmm... almost 3000 posts. The real loser is the one who wastes their life away on a computer talking to people that don't give a shit about you.

FUCK THE FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT WHO THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU TO FUCKING CALL ME A FUCKING LOSER. YOU ARE NOW OFFICALY A FUCKFACE SO FUCK THE FUCK OFF FUCKHEAD. DONT CALL ME A LOSER. CAN I HELP IT IF I LIKE USING A COMPUTER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!

*kills Necrohomo*

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:24:16

hey, suck my dick

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:29:02

You fucking americans! With all your imperialism! How could you not fucken hate yourselves! I receive many chain letter and chain message and I very mad. You american must die. You try to take over country that aren't yours. You bomb innocent people and no effect taliban. What do you expect? A handshake and a cup of coffee? I can't believe you stupidity. You all deserve to die. You lucky there no be biological weapons or all you americans be dead!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:32:45

At 9/19/01 09:02 PM, glassid wrote: you all call me the moron without any reason. you think that saying "you are the moron sir" is enough proof. someone give me a fuckin reason and i'll consider it. by the way, it's not the worst thing that happened in my life. i just dont think spending 3 weeks whining about it will help. it's pathetic how much you react to a problem like this. get over it.

Your acting like this is an everyday problem. Like "oh my locker wont open! I'll complain for a few weeks." Thats an everyday problem. 9-11: NEW YORK FUCKING EXPLODED!! AND ITS NOT LIKE ITS OVER DICK CHEEZ, THEY ARE STILL RUMAGING THROUGH THE RUBBLE. THATS A DEATH TOLL OF OVER 6000!! AND YOUR SAYING "im such a moron! 6000 people die and i can care less! In my lifetime somthing worse has happend then 6000 people dying in a period of 2-3 hours!" Explain what the hell happend that was worse that that? I think i would have saw it on the news.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:36:43

At 9/19/01 09:29 PM, o0_Xero wrote: You fucking americans! With all your imperialism! How could you not fucken hate yourselves! I receive many chain letter and chain message and I very mad. You american must die. You try to take over country that aren't yours. You bomb innocent people and no effect taliban. What do you expect? A handshake and a cup of coffee? I can't believe you stupidity. You all deserve to die. You lucky there no be biological weapons or all you americans be dead!

Ummm did i push the button to bomb other countries? NO! Did anyone push the button in the 3 biuldings that colasped and killed thousands? NO! I dont have a say in who my goverment bombs. So why do i deserve to die????!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:36:49

At 9/19/01 09:29 PM, o0_Xero wrote: You fucking americans! With all your imperialism! How could you not fucken hate yourselves! I receive many chain letter and chain message and I very mad. You american must die. You try to take over country that aren't yours. You bomb innocent people and no effect taliban. What do you expect? A handshake and a cup of coffee? I can't believe you stupidity. You all deserve to die. You lucky there no be biological weapons or all you americans be dead!

Oh yeah? Well that Jihad crap is bullshit. Try solving a problem without using violence for once.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:37:11

At 9/19/01 09:23 PM, Adambomb wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:13 PM, necro_ninjah wrote:
FUCK THE FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT WHO THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU TO FUCKING CALL ME A FUCKING LOSER. YOU ARE NOW OFFICALY A FUCKFACE SO FUCK THE FUCK OFF FUCKHEAD. DONT CALL ME A LOSER. CAN I HELP IT IF I LIKE USING A COMPUTER SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!

*kills Necrohomo*

Shock the monkey, win a prize.

The monkey: Adambomb

The prize: The satisfaction of knowing you just shocked Adambomb.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:38:12

At 9/19/01 07:43 PM, glassid wrote: Topic: You're all suck

If I had an English major now, I'd slap you over the head with a dead-beat squirrel.

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:38:45

Oh, and all your suck are belong to suck.

And you're a moron, too. Here, have this.

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:44:10

At 9/19/01 09:36 PM, ChronoBasher wrote: Ummm did i push the button to bomb other countries? NO! Did anyone push the button in the 3 biuldings that colasped and killed thousands? NO! I dont have a say in who my goverment bombs. So why do i deserve to die????!

You deserve to die because you vote stupid people into your government that make bad choice! You government gives to much power to the people and make bad decision because the people are selfish and only care about self. You deserve to die along with you dumbass fucking government!