00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cassiekent7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You're all suck.

5,050 Views | 93 Replies

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:45:28

At 9/19/01 09:29 PM, o0_Xero wrote: You fucking americans! With all your imperialism! How could you not fucken hate yourselves! I receive many chain letter and chain message and I very mad. You american must die. You try to take over country that aren't yours. You bomb innocent people and no effect taliban. What do you expect? A handshake and a cup of coffee? I can't believe you stupidity. You all deserve to die. You lucky there no be biological weapons or all you americans be dead!

Yet another 11-year old child tries to get attention, but he remains in the corner with no one to play with.

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:50:33

At 9/19/01 09:45 PM, SLjames wrote: Yet another 11-year old child tries to get attention, but he remains in the corner with no one to play with.

Oh yeah? why don't you come down here to cuba and see for yourself you scumbag american! You fucken be pulled apart limb by limb you piece of dog shit!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:51:48

At 9/19/01 09:45 PM, SLjames wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:29 PM, o0_Xero wrote: You fucking americans! With all your imperialism! How could you not fucken hate yourselves! I receive many chain letter and chain message and I very mad. You american must die. You try to take over country that aren't yours. You bomb innocent people and no effect taliban. What do you expect? A handshake and a cup of coffee? I can't believe you stupidity. You all deserve to die. You lucky there no be biological weapons or all you americans be dead!
Yet another 11-year old child tries to get attention, but he remains in the corner with no one to play with.

Bombs over Baghda//// Afghanistan

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:52:59

At 9/19/01 09:29 PM, o0_Xero wrote: You fucking americans! With all your imperialism!

Kind of ironic, isn't it? Imperialism in a Republic?

I mean, it's entirely true, but given the political meanings of the words, it's also ironic. :)

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:56:14

At 9/19/01 09:50 PM, o0_Xero wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:45 PM, SLjames wrote: Yet another 11-year old child tries to get attention, but he remains in the corner with no one to play with.
Oh yeah? why don't you come down here to cuba and see for yourself you scumbag american! You fucken be pulled apart limb by limb you piece of dog shit!

I don't think that Fidel would let you have access to newgrounds.com... let me guess, you're French, right?

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:56:40

At 9/19/01 09:50 PM, o0_Xero wrote: Oh yeah? why don't you come down here to cuba and see for yourself you scumbag american! You fucken be pulled apart limb by limb you piece of dog shit!

Cuba is such a kewl country! :) My mom and I went to vacation there once, many years ago. Are you a native Cuban? It's the most amazing place I've ever been.

Cuba is the only place I've vacationed that looked *exactly* like the images in travel catalogs. The colours aren't altered when they post pics of Cuba. The ocean is that colour and the sand is that white. It's unbelievable. :)

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:57:22

At 9/19/01 09:38 PM, traekwon wrote: Cactaur card.

Man...I COMPLETELY forgot about TTX! Thanks for the reminder!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 21:57:55

At 9/19/01 09:56 PM, Wheatonman wrote: I don't think that Fidel would let you have access to newgrounds.com... let me guess, you're French, right?

Fidel let us have access to internet. Cuba have many webpage, you never see because you american ban! HAHAH.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:01:33

At 9/19/01 09:59 PM, traekwon wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:57 PM, o0_Xero wrote:
At 9/19/01 09:56 PM, Wheatonman wrote: I don't think that Fidel would let you have access to newgrounds.com... let me guess, you're French, right?
Fidel let us have access to internet. Cuba have many webpage, you never see because you american ban! HAHAH.

Yeah right. if you're foreign, then I'm Colin Powell.

OMG!!111 Colin Powell!!1 i'm your biggest fan@! OMG send me an autograph! I loved you in "Space Balls"

BRAVO

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:06:27

At 9/19/01 09:57 PM, o0_Xero wrote:

Ohh that's right! I forgot about the american embargo on cuban webpages! That was in the issue of "Moronic Retard times" right?

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:10:14

You deserve to die because you vote stupid people into your government that make bad choice! You government gives to much power to the people and make bad decision because the people are selfish and only care about self. You deserve to die along with you dumbass fucking government!

Umm... i didnt make the goverment and im not ever old enough to vote so suck my ass!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:19:19

At 9/19/01 10:14 PM, Zefierias wrote:
You people are fuckin morons. All of you. You're all so, so weak. Planes hit a building and people die, I DON'T CARE. That lasted like 20 minutes. For you? GET OVER IT. You have no idea how fuckin annoying you're getting. Half of you are making chain letters just for attention. I just wanna hit you all with a fuckin solid bat. If I get anymore of this shit, I'll hijack the planes myself and run them straight into your house. Call me a tasteless bastard all you want, but you're wasting your fucking time writing your gay-ass poems and stupid fuckin chain letters. I'm wasting my own damn time typing this up too. So fuck. I hate you.
Ahh.. Another reason why to be Canadian...

Yeah, everybody loves Canadians... except for the Quebecois.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:35:25

At 9/19/01 08:58 PM, glassid wrote:
At 9/19/01 08:15 PM, Testerline wrote: hmm people writting stuff for attention....i do believe....yes yes you did the same thing you just did it from a differnt angle lets give this fuck a round of applause he is a moron........ehm......*clap*....thanks that is all he needs

w00t?
and in a way you're doing it too. right? we're all doing it. BUT NOT THE SAME FUCKING WAY. god damn, i hate people.

Sorry you cock fuck n00b your a moron.....ya know what im done its not with the effort
hes probly a fuckin dune coon towel head himself he probly did send the planes

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:39:21

CANADA FUCKING RULZ!!!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:44:19

At 9/19/01 09:56 PM, Quirion_Dryad wrote: Cuba is such a kewl country! :) My mom and I went to vacation there once, many years ago. Are you a native Cuban? It's the most amazing place I've ever been.

Cuba is the only place I've vacationed that looked *exactly* like the images in travel catalogs. The colours aren't altered when they post pics of Cuba. The ocean is that colour and the sand is that white. It's unbelievable. :)

Yes cuba very nice! Cuba do not like american imperialism. Fidel believe that america should not try to control other countrys, I agree. CUBA 4 EVR

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:45:37

At 9/19/01 10:19 PM, Wheatonman wrote: Yeah, everybody loves Canadians... except for the Quebecois.

Québecois! :)

Actually, French-Canadians are truly more Canadian than the rest of Canada.

1. They were here first.
2. They were the first "Canadiens" while the rest of Canada were "British subjects."

And now the French-Canadians can relate more to the US than to English Canada, because they see the US has having been repressed by the English gov't much like how the English gov't repressed the French-Canadians. These are historical perspectives perhaps, but they were the perspectives which have caused English Canada and French Canada to evolve culturally to the point that they're practically two different nations. Indeed, when Britain took over the French Canadian colony, they allowed the French to keep their law system, so that the laws in Québec are different in many ways from that of the rest of Canada.

Um.. I guess I paid attention in my Canadian Studies class last year, eh? :)

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:45:55

At 9/19/01 10:10 PM, ChronoBasher wrote: Umm... i didnt make the goverment and im not ever old enough to vote so suck my ass!

you wish, suck your own ass.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:47:55

At 9/19/01 10:44 PM, o0_Xero wrote: Yes cuba very nice! Cuba do not like american imperialism. Fidel believe that america should not try to control other countrys, I agree. CUBA 4 EVR

To be quite frank, much of Canada also believes that the US shouldn't have been so hostile to other nations. I mean, the US had it coming, but they underestimated the retaliation it would receive from those nations.

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:51:31

well said, josh. however, it loses its meaning coming from the one person that everyone wishes would leave the BBS permanently, you.

YEP!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:52:08

At 9/19/01 10:48 PM, traekwon wrote:
At 9/19/01 10:47 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: Hey! You is not the person who bashes that plane crash! I AM! heh, just kidding... but still, You are blow and we are hate you, so you are can just fuck off and go to hell. Thank you.
well said, josh. however, it loses its meaning coming from the one person that everyone wishes would leave the BBS permanently, you.

Yes well Josh certainly is a master of empty threats with little but Profanity that he had recently learned.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:52:52

At 9/19/01 07:43 PM, glassid wrote: You people are fuckin morons. All of you. You're all so, so weak. Planes hit a building and people die, I DON'T CARE. That lasted like 20 minutes. For you? GET OVER IT. You have no idea how fuckin annoying you're getting. Half of you are making chain letters just for attention. I just wanna hit you all with a fuckin solid bat. If I get anymore of this shit, I'll hijack the planes myself and run them straight into your house. Call me a tasteless bastard all you want, but you're wasting your fucking time writing your gay-ass poems and stupid fuckin chain letters. I'm wasting my own damn time typing this up too. So fuck. I hate you.

I have a few words to say to this moron. YOUR A FUCKEN CHILDISH IDIOT! Only lasted 20 mins for me? YOU dont know WTF your talking about. This will live forever with me! I lost friends in this fucken shit How can you fucken tell me this was fucken 20 mins for me? THIS IS A LIFE TIME FOR ME! You didnt lose anyone so you dont care but I bet if you would of lost someone in this shit You would care also! BUT YOU DIDNT! so dont sit here and fucken tell me it is only 20 mins of my life. You should think about shit you say before you say it...Its prolly why you never had sex in you fucken life .. fucken loser!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:58:57

At 9/19/01 10:45 PM, o0_Xero wrote:
At 9/19/01 10:10 PM, ChronoBasher wrote: Umm... i didnt make the goverment and im not ever old enough to vote so suck my ass!

Is it just me....or does this guy try to act like a cuban. I am pretty sure this guy is an American and just craves attention. I do agree that America does have retarded leaders and the majority of the American people are fags, but that doesnt mean that I am or are the other intelligent people in here.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 22:59:27

At 9/19/01 10:45 PM, o0_Xero wrote:

According to this pic you r the one who likes it up the butt.

You're all suck.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 23:00:38

At 9/19/01 10:45 PM, Quirion_Dryad wrote:

Um.. I guess I paid attention in my Canadian Studies class last year, eh? :)

(BAD TASTE ALERT!!!) Canadian studies, eh? I've got a question...

Does that class have whole sections on:
-Celine Dion (Our Secret Tactical Weapon)
-The Toronto Maple Leafs
-SCTV
-The Montreal Canadiens
-Why We're Better Off Without Those Damn Vancouver Grizzlies
-Shatner Shatner Shatner!
-How To Correctly Worship Wayne Gretzky
-Why We Wouldn't Take North Dakota, even if the US paid us to.
-Naked News: A History
-Bryan Adams, Anne Murray, Alanis Morissette, and Gordon Lightfoot: Other weapons we have unleashed on those American Pigs.
-Northwestern Territory: Isn't that a fucking dumb name for a province?!!
-Why The AHL has two Canadian teams with the respective names of St. John's and Saint John.
-Molson, Strange Brew, and you!
-Why them damn Czechs beat us in '98.
-Why Margaret Thatcher sucked.

Just wondering... (OK, BAD TASTE ALERT OFF.)

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 23:01:38

At 9/19/01 10:52 PM, PsychoGodess wrote:
At 9/19/01 07:43 PM, glassid wrote: You people are fuckin morons. All of you. You're all so, so weak. Planes hit a building and people die, I DON'T CARE. That lasted like 20 minutes. For you? GET OVER IT. You have no idea how fuckin annoying you're getting. Half of you are making chain letters just for attention. I just wanna hit you all with a fuckin solid bat. If I get anymore of this shit, I'll hijack the planes myself and run them straight into your house. Call me a tasteless bastard all you want, but you're wasting your fucking time writing your gay-ass poems and stupid fuckin chain letters. I'm wasting my own damn time typing this up too. So fuck. I hate you.
I have a few words to say to this moron. YOUR A FUCKEN CHILDISH IDIOT! Only lasted 20 mins for me? YOU dont know WTF your talking about. This will live forever with me! I lost friends in this fucken shit How can you fucken tell me this was fucken 20 mins for me? THIS IS A LIFE TIME FOR ME! You didnt lose anyone so you dont care but I bet if you would of lost someone in this shit You would care also! BUT YOU DIDNT! so dont sit here and fucken tell me it is only 20 mins of my life. You should think about shit you say before you say it...Its prolly why you never had sex in you fucken life .. fucken loser!

k

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 23:07:53

Well o0_Xero I wonder this. If you hate Americans so much Why do you speak english? just wondering..

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 23:09:39

At 9/19/01 11:07 PM, PsychoGodess wrote: Well o0_Xero I wonder this. If you hate Americans so much Why do you speak english? just wondering..

First, he's American, we've established that because he's a moron.

Second, the Brits, the Scots, the Irish, the Welsh, the New Zealanders, the Australians, the Canadians, and the Belizians (from Belize) all speak English.

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 23:11:06

At 9/19/01 10:47 PM, Quirion_Dryad wrote: To be quite frank, much of Canada also believes that the US shouldn't have been so hostile to other nations. I mean, the US had it coming, but they underestimated the retaliation it would receive from those nations.

canada=good
USA=bad

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 23:11:38

At 9/19/01 09:02 PM, glassid wrote: you all call me the moron without any reason. you think that saying "you are the moron sir" is enough proof. someone give me a fuckin reason and i'll consider it. by the way, it's not the worst thing that happened in my life. i just dont think spending 3 weeks whining about it will help. it's pathetic how much you react to a problem like this. get over it.

Dude I REALLY wanna know what happended in your life that was worse then 6000+ people being killed. TELL ME!

Response to You're all suck. 2001-09-19 23:15:56

At 9/19/01 11:00 PM, Wheatonman wrote: (BAD TASTE ALERT!!!) Canadian studies, eh? I've got a question...

Shoot. Oh, and Canadian Studies was a very kewl course. :) Highly recommended.

Does that class have whole sections on:
-Celine Dion (Our Secret Tactical Weapon)
-The Toronto Maple Leafs
-SCTV
-The Montreal Canadiens
-Why We're Better Off Without Those Damn Vancouver Grizzlies
-Shatner Shatner Shatner!
-How To Correctly Worship Wayne Gretzky
-Why We Wouldn't Take North Dakota, even if the US paid us to.
-Naked News: A History
-Bryan Adams, Anne Murray, Alanis Morissette, and Gordon Lightfoot: Other weapons we have unleashed on those American Pigs.
-Northwestern Territory: Isn't that a fucking dumb name for a province?!!
-Why The AHL has two Canadian teams with the respective names of St. John's and Saint John.

Actually, there is a St. John's NF, and a St. John, NB, in case you hadn't known that.

-Molson, Strange Brew, and you!
-Why them damn Czechs beat us in '98.
-Why Margaret Thatcher sucked.

Just wondering... (OK, BAD TASTE ALERT OFF.)

No, we covered topics such as the Maritimes, the West, the First Nations peoples, the French, why Canadians hate the Americans [or rather, why English Canadians do.. or why most do], where Canada sits in the Global Economy, analyzing our Canadian icons and trying to understand where the Canadian stereotypes came from, the reasons why Canada holds onto hockey as a Canadian sport, etc.

It may sound kinda dull, but my professor was an amazing lecturer. :) I think the attendence to that class was far better than most 1st year classes if for no other reason than our prof.

You're all suck.