00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is it hard for you to get up?

370 Views | 14 Replies

Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-20 10:38:42

This topic won't be as tasty as you were hoping.

Is it hard for you to get up in the morning? I mean, waking up is one thing and I actually have an easy time with that. I'd even say that I'm a morning person. I do my best work in the morning and have the most energy.

I really mean, is it difficult to get yourself up and out of bed?

I wake up at the perfect time every day to make myself breakfast, pack a lunch, and do all of the other things that should be done when somebody first wakes up for the day, but by the time I get myself out of bed I have to throw on clothes, shove some food in a bag, and get to work eating whatever I found for breakfast on my way.

What do you do for motivation? I found the only thing that really works for me is to move my cellphone away from my bed so I literally have to stand up to shut the alarm off.

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-20 11:16:20

I just usually spend 15 minutes bitching and weighing the pros and cons of actually missing work that day, but usually the cons of missing typically beat the pros, so I get up, drink coffee, eat breakfast and go.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-20 11:58:52

At 9/20/17 11:41 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: dont worry dude over the next ten years you wont have a job to go to...

Excellent.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-20 12:27:16

At 9/20/17 12:00 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/20/17 11:58 AM, Dosensuppen wrote:
At 9/20/17 11:41 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: dont worry dude over the next ten years you wont have a job to go to...
Excellent.
a bleak future awaits us all...

I guess that's a good alternative if I'm feeling rushed for breakfast in the morning.

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-20 12:31:26

My sleep schedule is random. I stay up late, then I sleep well the next day and wake up around 9 am no problem. If I need to wake early on purpose it usually tough when I wake up.

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-20 13:40:24

Yeah if i don't have an alarm clock so far away that i have to stand up to switch it off

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-20 15:12:22

Not really. I'm a really light sleeper and also a morning person, so once I'm up I'm up.

The bad part is that I have trouble staying up late, though. ;w;

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 03:24:25

i used to be horrible about getting out of bed. i have chronic depression, have since puberty, and i haven't been medicated properly most of my life. i've been at my current job for a little over a year and i used up all my vacation days for that year AND got 5.5 attendance points (out of 10 before firing). this was because when i woke up, i was still so exhausted and felt so shitty and dour i just didn't want to get up.

but once i got on the proper meds for my depression, i hit my snooze twice then hop right out of bed, ready for the day. i'm not saying you might have depression, but you should probably do some research on your situation, because something isn't being regulated correctly in your body.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 10:03:13

At 9/20/17 03:12 PM, Oddlem wrote: Not really. I'm a really light sleeper and also a morning person, so once I'm up I'm up.

I'm not really a light sleeper, but once I'm up I'm up too. The thing is getting out of bed for me.

The bad part is that I have trouble staying up late, though. ;w;

Same.

At 9/20/17 07:14 PM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: I had no problem waking up for my saw mill job at 4 AM whenever I worked there
but nowadays, im having a hard time getting up

I worked a really up and down schedule before this, working till 10 at night some night, waking up the next morning to be in at work at 6:30 and vice versa. I even worked the 4 AM job where it was really easy for me to get out of bed.

At 9/21/17 03:24 AM, Ultramartyr wrote:
but once i got on the proper meds for my depression, i hit my snooze twice then hop right out of bed, ready for the day. i'm not saying you might have depression, but you should probably do some research on your situation, because something isn't being regulated correctly in your body.

It very well could be, but I really do think it's more that work is about a 15-18 minute walk away, where I don't clock in and it's frequent that my boss and coworkers don't show up until 5 to 10 minutes after I do. (Even though I'm usually 5 minutes late)

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 10:06:01

How has absolutely no one said that they've never had trouble seeing the point of getting out of bed in the morning? Unbelievable.

Yes, I've gone through such phases. Right now it's easy for me to wake up early but hard to stay awake. I suppose that'll pass too.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 10:24:58

I used to find it a bit difficult to get up early at times, especially when it was not necessary for me to do so.
Liked lying on my bed, as though I could forget all troubles.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 11:31:37

I stay asleep.

Is it hard for you to get up?

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 15:40:59

Yea It's hard for me to get it up.

Don't bother getting mad at me. Im not important enough

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 17:09:41

Sometimes when my legs are in a lot of pain, I just can't get out of bed, so I go back to sleep or play on my phone.

Response to Is it hard for you to get up? 2017-09-21 20:37:29

Yes it is, and my motivation is that I need money, and I get money by going to work.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature