00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Almost-Ichabod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are leftists evil?

4,114 Views | 61 Replies

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-16 23:13:17 (edited 2017-09-16 23:16:40)

At 9/13/17 08:18 PM, TehBerg wrote: What has any of that got to do with political leaning?

I was responding to Richard's comment calling me stupid. The fact that you can't even seem to realize that shows your stupidity and reaffirms what I've said about the intelligence of leftists.

Also, your argument had no basis in reason, you didn't say why you think people on the left are stupid, so yes, your argument is stupid. Doesn't matter if you are the worlds best brain surgeon, if your only argument is "No they're just fucking stupid" then your argument is still stupid.

I don't need to say why I think they're stupid. 1.) I have nothing to prove to a mouth-foaming lobodomite left winger on the internet and 2.) You guys do a fantastic job of proving me right without any further input from me as it is

Also, having qualifications, a job, being able to do technical and high skilled work, doesn't exempt you from saying or doing stupid thing. Stupidity isn't about what you know, it's about what you don't know.

Cool beans

Congrats on having money though.

At 9/15/17 12:37 PM, Richard wrote: I am a sad man with no money or education. I use the internet as an outlet to vent my self-loathing-fueled frustration onto others. I support the redistribution of wealth so that people who are smarter and more successful than me are forced to subsidize my worthless ass

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-17 07:52:01 (edited 2017-09-17 07:54:15)

I'm locking this thread, because (like similar threads where there's finger pointing at left/right wingers) there's no discussion - it's devolved into another pissing match about how anybody who doesn't share your place on the political spectrum is an idiot.

BBS Signature