00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Eros & Psyche - The Movie

727 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Eros & Psyche - The Movie 2017-09-02 18:59:35

This thread is dedicated to sharing with you the production of the story of Eros & Psyche, and to seek out collaborations with modelers, cinematographers, voice over actors, and just about any other roles under the sun that this production will be able to afford and require to shine almost as bright as Aphrodite's glory... because nothing shines brighter then the glory of the goddess of love... (hubris and all) ;]

This animation will be part of a web series re-telling the legends of Greek mythology. Beyond that, maybe the episodes can be strung together into a proper movie. Also, this production will be "limited animation" kind of like Archer, in that there will be no extravagant 200+ character Broadway musicals, so good cinematography and dialogue will be our focus.

Any help with this project will be rewarded with your name in the credits (if you so chose).
Thank you in advance for keeping an eye on this thread.

For your socializing pleasure: Facebook | deviantART | tumblr | Patreon

Cheers,
Krios

Response to Eros & Psyche - The Movie 2017-09-02 19:00:44

To get this party started, here's a rough animatic, 4 of 15 minutes of the first episode (or act I)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sszwHsWp29A&t=36s

Hopefully the VO matches the characters real well.
More to come soon...

Response to Eros & Psyche - The Movie 2018-09-19 07:14:57

If you need any more voice actors, feel free to contact me.
Here's my resume.

https://jessieyun.portfoliobox.net

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to Eros & Psyche - The Movie 2018-09-19 21:08:12

It says video unavailable...

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature