00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Save data corruption maybe?

10,048 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Save data corruption maybe? 2017-08-23 00:52:43

Hello,
I keep getting a message when I open some games saying "この環境はセーブ機能を利用できません。ローカルで実行してい 場合などに発生します セーブデータが壊れている可能性があります。セーブデータを初期化しますか?初期化" or translated to "The save function can not be used in this environment. It happens when you are running locally. The save data may be corrupted. Do you want to initialize save data? Initialization"
If anybody knows how to fix this or what it means that information would be very helpful thank you for reading.

Response to Save data corruption maybe? 2017-08-24 00:03:17

What games are you pulling up and getting this warning?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Save data corruption maybe? 2018-02-10 06:08:23

Pardon me for necroing this thread, but was this ever solved anywhere? (Google brought me to this thread.)

I've experienced the above on multiple occasions the past couple of years. Sometimes it's just one error message, sometimes it's two or three of them.
In my notes on the matter, I currently have the following errors:

"この環境はセーブ機能を利用できません。ローカルで実行している場合などに発生します"
Google translation: "Save environment can not be used for this environment, it happens when running locally"

"セーブデータが壊れている可能性があります。セーブデータを初期化しますか?"
Google translation: "Save data may be corrupted Do you want to initialize save data?"

"初期化"
Google translation: "Initialization"

"この環境はセーブ機能を利用できません。ローカルで実行している場合などに発生します"
"Save environment can not be used for this environment, it happens when running locally"

I've noticed it occurs more often with games created with "RPG maker MV", but I've also seen it happen with certain movies on the site.
For the cases where it occurs with RPG, I've found that altering my browser-settings, specifically that of "always allow third-party cookies", allows me to proceed past the error message and actually make the game load, but it's not exactly a desired action to make.
Personally, I'm more curious about why the messages appear in Japanese, but I'd also like to know if there's another way to get around this at all, aside from that of constantly having to allow third-party cookies.