00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

extradoodley just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-=="

843 Views | 10 Replies

TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-07-30 09:53:24

Tribal Council For A "ONE EARTH INDEPENDANT GOVERNMENT"

Good Morning MacPA

If every country on earth had the determination of the American Christians and the Sons of Liberty the Planet would be a Better Place. I believe it's time to start seriously considering a One Earth Independent Government. Mainly Because we are too busy fighting foreign wars, and as we fight these wars our homelands are suffering. How can we solve anything if the spirits of mars and the profits are bent on war. Yes war is inevitable, yet the only type of war that should be fought on earth soil is the war on Satan and the spiritual Battels to get souls saved. I understand that each religion has some sort of in difference, and the fear of antichrist practices is what holds us back. Yet think of this, If America put half the energy into building an intergalactic fleet of scientific ships to study space as it did into military war ships where would be in 20 years. I'd say Far Out with a much more peaceful earth. As we would be takeing the Kingdom of God to the Ends of the Universe rather than drawing more battle lines. I'd much rather fight a war in space galaxys and galaxys away than fight one on earth and destroy the planet which is what we are doing. So I ask for peace in the Name of Jesus Christ and to him be the Glory.

Peace Please.
Yours Truely
Michael Jason Busciglio of Elliot
House of Peter John Matin Seth Anthony

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-07-30 13:59:07

At 7/30/17 09:53 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: Tribal Council For A "ONE EARTH INDEPENDANT GOVERNMENT"

Good Morning MacPA

If every country on earth had the determination of the American Christians and the Sons of Liberty the Planet would be a Better Place.

For who? Anyone who is white, and Christian? Have you forgotten manifest destiny, which took land from the native inhabitants, and either wiped them out, or displaced them? Or how about Slavery? Or the Japaneses and German interment camps during WW2? How about all the racial hate that still exists? If you forget the past, and pretend it didn't happen, or recognize current problems that reside in the hearts and minds of people living today, then this is just idealist garbage.

I believe it's time to start seriously considering a One Earth Independent Government. Mainly Because we are too busy fighting foreign wars, and as we fight these wars our homelands are suffering. How can we solve anything if the spirits of mars and the profits are bent on war. Yes war is inevitable, yet the only type of war that should be fought on earth soil is the war on Satan and the spiritual Battels to get souls saved. I understand that each religion has some sort of in difference, and the fear of antichrist practices is what holds us back. Yet think of this, If America put half the energy into building an intergalactic fleet of scientific ships to study space as it did into military war ships where would be in 20 years. I'd say Far Out with a much more peaceful earth. As we would be takeing the Kingdom of God to the Ends of the Universe rather than drawing more battle lines. I'd much rather fight a war in space galaxys and galaxys away than fight one on earth and destroy the planet which is what we are doing. So I ask for peace in the Name of Jesus Christ and to him be the Glory.

Peace Please.
Yours Truely

It's like your doing missionary work around here, throwing unrealistic ideas to lure simple minded people to your cause. Mention all the good you think your ideas can lead to, while ignoring history, and other realities.

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-07-30 15:50:31

At 7/30/17 01:59 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 7/30/17 09:53 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: Tribal Council For A "ONE EARTH INDEPENDANT GOVERNMENT"

Good Morning MacPA

If every country on earth had the determination of the American Christians and the Sons of Liberty the Planet would be a Better Place.
For who? Anyone who is white, and Christian? Have you forgotten manifest destiny, which took land from the native inhabitants, and either wiped them out, or displaced them? Or how about Slavery? Or the Japaneses and German interment camps during WW2? How about all the racial hate that still exists? If you forget the past, and pretend it didn't happen, or recognize current problems that reside in the hearts and minds of people living today, then this is just idealist garbage.

I believe it's time to start seriously considering a One Earth Independent Government. Mainly Because we are too busy fighting foreign wars, and as we fight these wars our homelands are suffering. How can we solve anything if the spirits of mars and the profits are bent on war. Yes war is inevitable, yet the only type of war that should be fought on earth soil is the war on Satan and the spiritual Battels to get souls saved. I understand that each religion has some sort of in difference, and the fear of antichrist practices is what holds us back. Yet think of this, If America put half the energy into building an intergalactic fleet of scientific ships to study space as it did into military war ships where would be in 20 years. I'd say Far Out with a much more peaceful earth. As we would be takeing the Kingdom of God to the Ends of the Universe rather than drawing more battle lines. I'd much rather fight a war in space galaxys and galaxys away than fight one on earth and destroy the planet which is what we are doing. So I ask for peace in the Name of Jesus Christ and to him be the Glory.

Peace Please.
Yours Truely
It's like your doing missionary work around here, throwing unrealistic ideas to lure simple minded people to your cause. Mention all the good you think your ideas can lead to, while ignoring history, and other realities.

That's My Point exzctly... as long as we have mars spirts bent on war nothing will ever change unless we goto war with satan, yes we have made serious mistakes in the past, yet will we continue do the path of civil war or will we change traks to abstrack realism... as long as we pretend the frontier on earth has not been settled and that's just it maybe it hasn't been.. because we have to advance the kingdom to china and the far east... yet the true frontiner is space and we have the capeabilites to do this except that we are too busy bickering over territory.. there plenty of room in space for every one right know we are on mars with robots... abrahaams desendats are to be a numerous as the stars.. we just have to teach jesus peace and war on satan.. and Forcefully advance the kindoms... shall we let innocent children be subjective to savages??

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-07-30 17:53:16

can we all agree this is an idiotic troll account? he literally just posted a Marvel comic character.

At 7/31/17 09:16 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: can we all agree this is an idiotic troll account? he literally just posted a Marvel comic character.

'

the point is it's a hero not a villain, trolls are villains elves are heros..

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-07-31 12:08:29

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-07-31 12:45:27

At 7/31/17 12:08 PM, EdyKel wrote: Alex Jones: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

saw that while on youtube I legitimately giggled, the real good stuff starts 2/3rds of the way in.

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-08-01 05:07:16

At 7/31/17 12:45 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/31/17 12:08 PM, EdyKel wrote: Alex Jones: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
saw that while on youtube I legitimately giggled, the real good stuff starts 2/3rds of the way in.

for some reason my pc is not picking that up..

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-08-01 10:33:02

and that it's not unrealistic.. it modern reality.. with no hold bars

Response to TC:OEIG---XW151229 "==-1-==" 2017-08-03 21:29:34

XW.Orion.Jupiter.727.Atlantis

Amos 5:8English Standard Version (ESV)

8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion,
and turns deep darkness into the morning
and darkens the day into night,
who calls for the waters of the sea
and pours them out on the surface of the earth,
the Lord is his name;

----------------------------------------​-------------
If you really wanted to change something the first thing you would do is shut down the whore house the witch hut and the devil school, in the epicenter of st pete fl, as long as it is this way I will never beleive America is anything more than A Nation Under the Seige of the Devil. How Hipocritical, To shut down a guy who masturbates, and have this going on...

without facts there can be no truth, with out the bible there can be no facts... I ask all to begin praying for "727 St Pete Fl, that it gets turned into the Holy Epicenter is Supposed to Be."

Repent or Perish St Pete.. Turn From Evil and Do Good Before something worse happens to you.

God Deatest Pride and the Lions Middle Name is Pride so I counclude if we are going to Mars IN a Space Ship Called the Orion. All who continue in there Pride Will surely Die.

And that I Michal Jason Busciglio of Elliott From the House of Peter John Martin Seth Anthony Herby Declare Jesus Peace and War On Satan Till the End of Time