00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Allowing My Audio for use in "GD"

1,254 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Allowing My Audio for use in "GD" 2017-07-14 21:16:45

I would love to allow people to creatively use my audio in their levels for the game "Geometry Dash" and I was wondering if any Newgrounds mods would approve me for it. I have proof that every track I've uploaded is made by me, so if any mods want proof, I'll send them a video of a few songs in my DAW. I really appreciate it and have a nice day :)

Response to Allowing My Audio for use in "GD" 2017-07-15 01:40:41

At 7/14/17 09:16 PM, Mudstep wrote: I would love to allow people to creatively use my audio in their levels for the game "Geometry Dash" and I was wondering if any Newgrounds mods would approve me for it.

You'll have to get in contact with RobTop and ask for him to approve your songs for use. We mods just steward the portal and make sure no one is stealing audio. Before the giant GD fiasco, this was not the case, but people kept abusing the site and the game, so we had to both change our policies.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Allowing My Audio for use in "GD" 2017-07-15 05:39:36

At 7/15/17 01:40 AM, EDM364 wrote: You'll have to get in contact with RobTop and ask for him to approve your songs for use. We mods just steward the portal and make sure no one is stealing audio. Before the giant GD fiasco, this was not the case, but people kept abusing the site and the game, so we had to both change our policies.

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry for the confusion.