00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do U Use FLASH ANIMATE CC - HELP!!

434 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm working on my new project.
I use a UGEE Graphic Pad to draw my animations, and i do it all on Adobe ANIMATE CC.
Heres my problem!
I always use the pencil tool to draw my outlines etc. and sometimes the line tool, but i just started using the pencil tool again, to refine some drawings, but the lines are really shaky. Instead of being smooth.
I've set the preferences to be strict recognizing curves and lines, but it still looks very shaky
PLEASE HELP!! I'm On A Deadline lol!!

Response to Do U Use FLASH ANIMATE CC - HELP!! 2017-06-27 19:19:37

Might be your smoothing; Select the pencil tool and open properties if you don't already have it open (Window>Properties) and there should be an option 'Smoothing' with a number next to it. Crank the number up until you get your desired level of smoothing.

Hope that helped.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to Do U Use FLASH ANIMATE CC - HELP!! 2017-06-27 22:50:21

awesome man. thanks that worked. so simple haha

At 6/27/17 07:19 PM, Celshaded wrote: Might be your smoothing; Select the pencil tool and open properties if you don't already have it open (Window>Properties) and there should be an option 'Smoothing' with a number next to it. Crank the number up until you get your desired level of smoothing.

Hope that helped.

Response to Do U Use FLASH ANIMATE CC - HELP!! 2017-06-28 06:25:39

awesome man. thanks that worked. so simple haha

At 6/27/17 07:19 PM, Celshaded wrote: Might be your smoothing; Select the pencil tool and open properties if you don't already have it open (Window>Properties) and there should be an option 'Smoothing' with a number next to it. Crank the number up until you get your desired level of smoothing.

Hope that helped.

Response to Do U Use FLASH ANIMATE CC - HELP!! 2017-06-28 07:47:58

Hiya,

You say the problem is already solved, but in case it pops up in the future and the smoothing doesn't help:

If you try to draw in a Movieclip or Graphic that has been scaled up by a lot, your Brush and your Pencil will start to act up. It's easy to replicate to see what I mean. Take any movieclip, and blow it up to, say 5000%. Then start drawing it in, anywhere. You'll notice the lines will become very shitty.

To make sure this doesn't happen, try not to blow up movieclips/graphics if not needed. Plan ahead basicly. You could always break something apart and create a movieclip again (if there is no animation in it it should be no problem).

Do U Use FLASH ANIMATE CC - HELP!!

BBS Signature