00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zfey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for animator - $300 project

431 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi everyone,

Wow, it's been about 12 years since I've logged into this account. I'm surprised my password still works. I'm happy to see Newgrounds is still alive and kickin!

I'm looking to pay an animator $300 for a project I'm working on. I'm developing a project called 'Psych 2025'. The purpose of the project is to teach kids about how technology is affecting our lives, and to get Psychology added to the school curriculum for all K-12 students by the year 2025. (Relax, there's no additional homework!)

The specific video that we'll create is the pilot episode, about 3 minutes long, to explain our goal and to get our name out and call for help to other people who might be interested.

Style:
There doesn't need to be a lot of frame-by-frame animation, just some minimal, clean-looking animations. I have a rough storyboard that I'll share with you.

This is a one-time project, for only one video, and it will be about 3 minutes long.

We must be able to talk, either on Discord or Skype.

Send me examples of your previous work! I know you might get excited because I'm offering to pay $300, but I'm really only looking for someone who has a lot of experience in animation.

Response to Looking for animator - $300 project 2017-06-10 00:31:57

Sent you a message.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for animator - $300 project 2017-06-17 17:28:50

Mail me back if u read this I am free fri-sat my time zone is 0:00, I have skype as well, hope you reply