00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to get involved?

317 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How to get involved? 2017-05-29 22:36:11

Hey everyone! As I am sure many of you are sick of seeing "Hi..I am a new user..." on you feed but that is definitely me, I am new!

I really want to get involved with the community and grow as an artist and I am quite curious on what I can do to do just that. Are there any community challenge events or things like that here? So you know, I can meet people and things like that.

How to get involved?

JMArts

BBS Signature

Response to How to get involved? 2017-05-29 23:42:53 (edited 2017-05-29 23:43:17)

Well... as far as I know:
There's this: http://www.newgrounds.com/collab/browse/artist

And the challenges posted by Jazza.

Never actually been on one.

Wanna get super involved? talk to people, visit threads, leave your thoughts, make your own art thread, upload stuff.

Welcome.

Response to How to get involved? 2017-05-30 00:03:34

Thanks man, that seems pretty straight forward. Will start to do that!

JMArts

BBS Signature

Response to How to get involved? 2017-05-30 07:41:52

At 5/29/17 10:36 PM, JamsArts wrote: Hey everyone! As I am sure many of you are sick of seeing "Hi..I am a new user..." on you feed but that is definitely me, I am new!

I really want to get involved with the community and grow as an artist and I am quite curious on what I can do to do just that. Are there any community challenge events or things like that here? So you know, I can meet people and things like that.

Have you heard of the challenge of the month by Jazza Studios? If not I recommend checking that out because besides the prizes its a lot of fun! The last one just ended but the new COTM should begin in the beginning of the next month (June). https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHu2KNu6TtJ0p4hpSW7Yv7Q

Response to How to get involved? 2017-05-30 10:40:42

Jazza is the one who brought me to Newgrounds lol. But that was one of my original intentions.

JMArts

BBS Signature