00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GooGutz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[REV-SHARE] Looking for animator.

325 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[REV-SHARE] Looking for animator. 2017-05-19 19:24:02

Hello! I am looking for an animator for my YouTube (TV if possible) series. Payment will be Rev-Share, with you getting at least 25% of money earned, but there is no guarantee of earning money PM me if interested!

Response to [REV-SHARE] Looking for animator. 2017-05-19 23:05:01

You should provide your YOUTUBE channel for us to see and to be frank no animator going to work with you for 25% revshare that a ripoff. Consider the labour we would have to put in to make it happen you clearly don't know the industry?

At 5/19/17 07:24 PM, Bedlams wrote: Hello! I am looking for an animator for my YouTube (TV if possible) series. Payment will be Rev-Share, with you getting at least 25% of money earned, but there is no guarantee of earning money PM me if interested!

BBS Signature

Response to [REV-SHARE] Looking for animator. 2017-05-22 08:41:52

rev share is not a bad idea. Aaaaas long as you know what share means. I like your idea, it might just work. However:

Let me give you a heads up about what kind of revenue animation gives on youtube.
2 minute+300k views= 100 bucks.

Are you absolutely certain you have what it takes to hit the millions? We did not see a single thing from you, your profile is empty.
Even if you make a 4 minute 1 million view video, it's still not enough to pay the animator.
So, what must you do? Find someone with the same passion for the project, it's a gamble, after all. There's nothing wrong with asking someone to ride the boat with you.
And then you went and said 25% rev share. That blows passion off the table, it's a strict boss- employee relationship. I've never seen a single successful animation youtuber with that kind of mindset.

So yeah, you're not going to aquire anything from this post as is. Sell us your product, show us how confident you are. And none of that "pm me or fuck off" bullshit, it happens way too often here.