00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last Dream You Had?

1,862 Views | 59 Replies

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-04-15 14:03:44

At 4/15/17 05:12 AM, MinatoArisato wrote:
Also disclaimer: This is not some random creepypasta thing I made up, this legit happened at anime north years ago. Still really creeps me out to think about. But at the same time its kind of interesting. Hopefully you read this in the morning and not before sleeping XD

That's like, on an entirely-different-plane-of-existence type of scary. ;o;
The closest thing I had to seeing something like that WITH another person near was seeing a skull in the corner of the room, staring at me, while I was having a sleepover with a friend. But this is kindergarten compared to your story; I've never heard of anything like it before. Really makes you wonder what's real and what's not.

And I'm super happy that I decided to read this later and NOT while I was checking messages late at night. I was already freaked out enough from the ones before. LOL

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-04-15 14:28:20

At 4/15/17 12:00 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 4/15/17 03:55 AM, lumiorfo wrote: I moved in with one of my old co-workers.
Did you hate it, love it, or just indifferent towards the whole situation?

I guess I enjoyed it. After all, she was a beautiful red head.

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-04-15 15:35:28 (edited 2017-04-15 15:35:48)

At 4/15/17 02:03 PM, Oddlem wrote:
At 4/15/17 05:12 AM, MinatoArisato wrote:
Also disclaimer: This is not some random creepypasta thing I made up, this legit happened at anime north years ago. Still really creeps me out to think about. But at the same time its kind of interesting. Hopefully you read this in the morning and not before sleeping XD
That's like, on an entirely-different-plane-of-existence type of scary. ;o;
The closest thing I had to seeing something like that WITH another person near was seeing a skull in the corner of the room, staring at me, while I was having a sleepover with a friend. But this is kindergarten compared to your story; I've never heard of anything like it before. Really makes you wonder what's real and what's not.

And I'm super happy that I decided to read this later and NOT while I was checking messages late at night. I was already freaked out enough from the ones before. LOL

Hahaha I'm sorry I don't mean to spook you. I'm sure you remember as a kid looking at objects in your room in the dark and seeing all manner of weird stuff instead. They always called that overactive imagination, but at the same time I mean, our perception of the world is whatever our brains translate through our rods and cones. So who knows what we're actually looking at? I used to have to hide under the covers all the time because I couldn't -not- see something.

That thing at the anime con was bizarre, because not only were we an hour or so away from morning, but my friend isn't the type to play tricks or anything, and she's used to horror movies, so it's really out of character for her to freak out like that.

You have any other interesting stories or dreams to share?

Master of questionable life choices

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-04-17 14:05:14

i really really really had to take a shit and things were not working out for me. hot chicks wanted to talk, couldn't, my butt was going to explode. left them, started walking into the women's restroom by accident, the male/female rooms switched spots on my way there, got scolded and meanness from ladies who thought i was perving. before i got to the male bathroom, i ran into a clown and accidentally poked her in the eye while waving my arms around expressing my regret to the angry bathroom ladies. clown was ok, smiles, one eye closed, but smiles. i never actually made it into the room. woke up, spent the next 30min shitting my ass off

all in all, pretty good dream, didn't crap myself while i slept.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-04-18 00:43:24

French kissing a female actor from I know what you did last summer.

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-14 22:09:58

Some dude ripped another guy's tongue out with his mouth and spit the thing at me.

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-15 05:02:26

In my dream, a black chick and a carton of milk were trying to break in my house with nothing but a plank of wood and some bobby pins just to get to a safe on the patio. I shot them both then got in trouble for it. Weird...

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-15 12:29:48

At 7/14/17 10:09 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Some dude ripped another guy's tongue out with his mouth and spit the thing at me.

D-did you eat it?

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-15 12:42:47

i dont dream

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-15 13:36:12

I forget a lot of my dreams and the ones I can remember are usually boring, But one that I found somewhat interesting is this: I was in a coffee shop, and I was discussing politics with some dude except that it was dream politics. I forget most of the details but what I do remember is that he was talking about a recent ban on trucks, and that a guy named Fred did it. Weirdly my dream had a surprising twist, the guy I was talking to had a name tag that read "Fred".

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-16 18:56:04

At 7/15/17 05:02 AM, SkimblixWalker wrote: In my dream, a black chick and a carton of milk were trying to break in my house with nothing but a plank of wood and some bobby pins just to get to a safe on the patio. I shot them both then got in trouble for it. Weird...

Sounds like that could be a sit-com.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-16 19:01:14

At 7/15/17 01:36 PM, Collio wrote: I was in a coffee shop, and I was discussing politics with some dude except that it was dream politics. I forget most of the details but what I do remember is that he was talking about a recent ban on trucks, and that a guy named Fred did it. Weirdly my dream had a surprising twist, the guy I was talking to had a name tag that read "Fred".

Did Fred work at the coffee shop?

And do you think he might've been the same Fred that banned trucks?

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-16 19:14:45

At 7/15/17 01:58 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote: My dreams are very artsy.

Weird.

At 7/15/17 12:42 PM, akin11 wrote: i dont dream

Ever?

At 7/15/17 12:40 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: bats...

... bats?

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-16 19:17:48

At 7/16/17 07:01 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 7/15/17 01:36 PM, Collio wrote: I was in a coffee shop, and I was discussing politics with some dude except that it was dream politics. I forget most of the details but what I do remember is that he was talking about a recent ban on trucks, and that a guy named Fred did it. Weirdly my dream had a surprising twist, the guy I was talking to had a name tag that read "Fred".
Did Fred work at the coffee shop?

And do you think he might've been the same Fred that banned trucks?

I think he is the same Fred that banned the trucks but I don't think he worked at the shop because he didn't wear the same clothes as the other workers.

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-16 22:10:51

At 7/15/17 12:29 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 7/14/17 10:09 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Some dude ripped another guy's tongue out with his mouth and spit the thing at me.
D-did you eat it?

No but the teacher thought it was me who ate the guys tongue since it was on me. Bastard.

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-17 03:12:36

At 7/16/17 07:14 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 7/15/17 01:58 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote: My dreams are very artsy.
Weird.
Ever?
At 7/15/17 12:40 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: bats...
... bats?

Yes ever

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-17 13:00:04

At 7/17/17 03:12 AM, akin11 wrote:
At 7/16/17 07:14 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
Ever?
Yes ever

Woah. That sucks. I'm sorry.

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-07-17 13:02:18

At 7/17/17 04:25 AM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: I woke up in a cold sweat.

Jesus Christ. Sounds awful.

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-06 19:48:47

In my dream I met Satan, in his typical type that people think(red with horns). So he tells me not to enter the gates of hell or I would not wake up from my dream. I would be stuck in dream hell forever. Well I went anyway and it was sort of hot and burning, a lot for a dream anyway. Can't remember what it looked like accept I was in a cage and it was red all around.

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-06 22:20:26

I dreamt you'd never make a thread again.

alas, dreams don't come true.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-07 03:05:54

At 8/6/17 10:20 PM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: I dreamt you'd never make a thread again.

They can if you make them come true.

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-07 15:33:26

At 8/7/17 03:05 AM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 8/6/17 10:20 PM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: I dreamt you'd never make a thread again.
They can if you make them come true.

You just gotta believe!

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-07 16:17:59

The last dream I actually remember (I dream often and it's often weird shit, but usually I forget about it a few seconds after waking up. I only remember it being weird shit) was me getting attacked by a giant cat. Seriously, that beast must've weighed 30kg or more. I woke up when it jumped into my stomach and I actually let off an "ugh!" sound as if something really had hit me in the stomach.

Also, people who say they don't dream are wrong. Everyone dreams. But more often than not we cannot remember the dreams. Seems that some people just can never remember their dreams, so they only think they don't dream.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-08 00:54:00

At 8/7/17 04:17 PM, Haggard wrote: The last dream I actually remember (I dream often and it's often weird shit, but usually I forget about it a few seconds after waking up. I only remember it being weird shit) was me getting attacked by a giant cat. Seriously, that beast must've weighed 30kg or more. I woke up when it jumped into my stomach and I actually let off an "ugh!" sound as if something really had hit me in the stomach.

Was it an actual big, oversized cat, or like a lion or tiger?

Also, people who say they don't dream are wrong. Everyone dreams. But more often than not we cannot remember the dreams. Seems that some people just can never remember their dreams, so they only think they don't dream.

Exactly. Er, well, at least I always assumed that. Maybe it's also possible that some people actually don't dream. Idk.

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-08 04:23:16

Last night I had a really strange dream. It was about these two young women who were roomates and getting men to come over and sleep with them for money., but then one of them has a bad experience with one of the guys, then she suddenly decides to start taking revenge on these lewd men by killing them. So basically they would call guys over to fuc, but would murder them instead. At first it seemed as if i was actually in the house witnessing these events, but it turns out it was just a movie called "WhorrorHouse" as in some point in the dream i can see the movie flyer.

Trippy shit mane

Last Dream You Had?

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-08 12:10:36

At 8/8/17 12:54 AM, YonusBahtzee wrote: Was it an actual big, oversized cat, or like a lion or tiger?

It was an actual cat. But a very big one. Bigger than Garfield.

Exactly. Er, well, at least I always assumed that. Maybe it's also possible that some people actually don't dream. Idk.

Dreams occur in every phase of sleep (falling asleep, awaking from sleep, REM, NREM) and are most likely to occur during REM sleep. It may be possible that sometimes we don't dream at all, but I find it highly unlikely that a person NEVER dreams.

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-08 12:11:43

At 8/8/17 04:23 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: But it turns out it was just a movie called "WhorrorHouse" as in some point in the dream i can see the movie flyer.

That sounds like a movie I would actually pay for to see. Who's the main cast? :P

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-08 12:53:09 (edited 2017-08-08 12:55:45)

At 8/8/17 12:11 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/8/17 04:23 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: But it turns out it was just a movie called "WhorrorHouse" as in some point in the dream i can see the movie flyer.
That sounds like a movie I would actually pay for to see. Who's the main cast? :P

I know right? Shit seemed real AF until i realized even within the dream that it was "just a movie" and for some odd reason one of the females appeared to have a resemblance to Fairuza-balk, cuz she wore thick dark eye liner and had a emoish/goth look. The other chicks face I cant even recall , just seemed to be a typical white chick who was reluctant to commit murder at first as it was the emo girls idea to start doing this. I also recall seeing Dr. Dre and some old woman, but don't know what they had to do with anything.

Bout to send this shit to Hollywood lol X)

Last Dream You Had?

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-08 19:23:20

This was a weird one. All I remember was some girl taking a shit in my car, my brother became a clown for a job. I went to a strip club and all the girls had cocks. I fucked them. A doctor stuck a needle in my forehead and injected some weird shit into my brain that gave me a disturbing high. And my mom kept trying to kill me.

Response to Last Dream You Had? 2017-08-23 16:34:31

A good zombie dream. I never get bit so it's fun. I joined the marines to stop them and one guy fucked up so the Sargent molded all his toe nails into one big toe nail and he could not walk right. Some shit about space, going to fast food place and that's all I remember.