00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ayumi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm newbie and having an issue

298 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm newbie and having an issue 2017-04-11 00:24:04

Well, I don't know if it's a lag or not, but lately I wanted to compete in Jazza's "Tradigital" monthly competetion. So I ,ade the drawing and such, and subbmited it (I'm unscouted). So I checked over and over again, and:
1. I did tag my post correctly.
2. I know how to see the unscouted people work, and believe me, I did.
3. I hit the V of the button that says that my work isn't a sketch.
4. I checked through other computers, logged in and unlogged in.
But still... when I search the "B-TRADIGITAL" tag, (I know this is the begginer's contest, I'm just too young to the open one) and I didn't see my work. Is that a lag or I did something wrong? Pros here will really help!

P.S.
(Here's my artwork if it helps):

Response to I'm newbie and having an issue 2017-04-11 09:42:46

I believe you can't see your own art in the portal as long as you're unscouted.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 4/11/17 09:42 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: I believe you can't see your own art in the portal as long as you're unscouted.

but the thing is that there is a way... u add the word "unscouted" between "search" and "(the tag of the work)" in the URL adress.. And I did it logged out as well... (I've seen the other unscouted accounts' work)
What do u think the problem may be? maybe a lag?

Response to I'm newbie and having an issue 2017-04-11 10:35:41

At 4/11/17 10:06 AM, JK445Arts wrote:
At 4/11/17 09:42 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: I believe you can't see your own art in the portal as long as you're unscouted.
but the thing is that there is a way... u add the word "unscouted" between "search" and "(the tag of the work)" in the URL adress.. And I did it logged out as well... (I've seen the other unscouted accounts' work)

I'm seeing your work on this list, there might have been a delay if it didn't show up here before but you might have had the URL wrong:

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/browse/artists/unscouted/search/B-TRADIGITAL

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm newbie and having an issue 2017-04-11 16:29:14

At 4/11/17 10:35 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/11/17 10:06 AM, JK445Arts wrote:
I'm seeing your work on this list, there might have been a delay if it didn't show up here before but you might have had the URL wrong:

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/browse/artists/unscouted/search/B-TRADIGITAL

Thank you! It was very helpful, and I'm much less stressed now! I'll try to close this topic or something (**Newbie Powers**)

P.S.
I really wrote the wrong URL.. LOL