Be a Supporter!

i need a programmer for a quiz

  • 1,053 Views
  • 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator

I need a programmer who can make a quiz for me based on Newgrounds
I have all the questions and answers ready

GeoKureli
GeoKureli
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Game Developer
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-04 19:39:01 Reply

At 4/4/17 07:08 PM, StaticSkull wrote: I need a programmer who can make a quiz for me based on Newgrounds
I have all the questions and answers ready

Why not just use surveymonkey or Google forms?

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-04 19:42:08 Reply

At 4/4/17 07:39 PM, GeoKureli wrote:
At 4/4/17 07:08 PM, StaticSkull wrote: I need a programmer who can make a quiz for me based on Newgrounds
I have all the questions and answers ready
Why not just use surveymonkey or Google forms?

because i wanna put it on newgrounds

theRai
theRai
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:14:47 Reply

At 4/4/17 07:42 PM, StaticSkull wrote:
At 4/4/17 07:39 PM, GeoKureli wrote:
At 4/4/17 07:08 PM, StaticSkull wrote: I need a programmer who can make a quiz for me based on Newgrounds
I have all the questions and answers ready
Why not just use surveymonkey or Google forms?
because i wanna put it on newgrounds

Pick me... I can do Construct 2. I'm a first timer tho...

GeoKureli
GeoKureli
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Game Developer
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:15:51 Reply

At 4/4/17 07:42 PM, StaticSkull wrote:
At 4/4/17 07:39 PM, GeoKureli wrote:
At 4/4/17 07:08 PM, StaticSkull wrote: I need a programmer who can make a quiz for me based on Newgrounds
I have all the questions and answers ready
Why not just use surveymonkey or Google forms?
because i wanna put it on newgrounds

10 times the work for something that will likely get blammed after only a handful of people take it and others dismiss it.
You would get a larger sample size if you posted in the various forums here

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:21:06 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:15 AM, GeoKureli wrote:
10 times the work for something that will likely get blammed after only a handful of people take it and others dismiss it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search/games/Quiz
None of these got blammed

If you don't want to help, then don't respond simple as that

theRai
theRai
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:28:24 Reply

10 times the work for something that will likely get blammed after only a handful of people take it and others dismiss it.
You would get a larger sample size if you posted in the various forums here

A simple quiz with, say, pixelart graphics, really shouldn't take that long.

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:30:17 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:28 AM, theRai wrote:

are you able to help?

theRai
theRai
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:35:40 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:30 AM, StaticSkull wrote:
At 4/5/17 12:28 AM, theRai wrote:
are you able to help?

Yes, Sir.
hopefully

GeoKureli
GeoKureli
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Game Developer
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:38:26 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:21 AM, StaticSkull wrote:
At 4/5/17 12:15 AM, GeoKureli wrote:
10 times the work for something that will likely get blammed after only a handful of people take it and others dismiss it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search/games/Quiz
None of these got blammed

If you don't want to help, then don't respond simple as that

I'll respond if I think you can reach a larger target with less work, in fact why not do both and compare results

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:39:40 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:35 AM, theRai wrote:
At 4/5/17 12:30 AM, StaticSkull wrote:
At 4/5/17 12:28 AM, theRai wrote:
are you able to help?
Yes, Sir.
hopefully

You can program?

theRai
theRai
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:45:48 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:39 AM, StaticSkull wrote:
At 4/5/17 12:35 AM, theRai wrote:
At 4/5/17 12:30 AM, StaticSkull wrote:
At 4/5/17 12:28 AM, theRai wrote:
are you able to help?
Yes, Sir.
hopefully
You can program?

Actually, no, but I can make games with Construct 2, a game engine which lets you make games without programming.

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:47:57 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:45 AM, theRai wrote: Actually, no, but I can make games with Construct 2, a game engine which lets you make games without programming.

Oh sorry. I need someone who can do Flash or HTML

theRai
theRai
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:51:07 Reply

Oh sorry. I need someone who can do Flash or HTML

Construct 2 is HTML5... there are a lot of games created with C2 on NG.
Do you want flash because of the animations? If it'll use flash animation, then I can't help :(

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 00:56:33 Reply

At 4/5/17 12:51 AM, theRai wrote:
Oh sorry. I need someone who can do Flash or HTML
Construct 2 is HTML5... there are a lot of games created with C2 on NG.

It doesn't use Medals though

Do you want flash because of the animations?

Yes

theRai
theRai
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 01:03:24 Reply

One game does use medals, but that'll require advanced coding hanky-panky... I can't do it :(
Welp... Sorry to waste your time. I'd be happy to help in any way I can tho.

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-05 01:05:11 Reply

At 4/5/17 01:03 AM, theRai wrote: One game does use medals, but that'll require advanced coding hanky-panky... I can't do it :(
Welp... Sorry to waste your time. I'd be happy to help in any way I can tho.

It's fine dude
Maybe you can help me with something else later

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-09 21:33:12 Reply

I'm still in need of a programmer

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Programmer
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-13 13:23:28 Reply

At 4/9/17 09:33 PM, StaticSkull wrote: I'm still in need of a programmer

Is there any due date? Do they need Flash Pro/CC?


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-13 14:02:14 Reply

At 4/13/17 01:23 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 4/9/17 09:33 PM, StaticSkull wrote: I'm still in need of a programmer
Is there any due date? Do they need Flash Pro/CC?

Any kind of flash
Due date is the end of april

egg82
egg82
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-14 01:24:23 Reply

At 4/13/17 02:02 PM, StaticSkull wrote: Any kind of flash
Due date is the end of april

I'm still confused as to why exactly you'd need an entire custom Flash project instead of just using one of the myriad of ways of creating polls and quizzes. Perhaps drawing up a quick one or two-page design document would help outline what you're actually hoping to achieve?


Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)
PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.
thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature
berdthenerdy
berdthenerdy
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-14 16:29:44 Reply

I can use flash and set up medals :)
If you want I can also make the artwork.
contact me if interested.

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-14 16:34:22 Reply

At 4/14/17 04:29 PM, berdthenerdy wrote: I can use flash and set up medals :)
If you want I can also make the artwork.
contact me if interested.

Perfect! Can I PM the questions and answers?

berdthenerdy
berdthenerdy
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-15 08:54:03 Reply

I was going to do it. Why did you block me?

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-15 09:05:30 Reply

At 4/15/17 08:54 AM, berdthenerdy wrote: I was going to do it. Why did you block me?

You asked if it was paid and used an annoyed emoji and I basically said no
When i said no, you didn't respond
I figured you were trolling
Are you actually gonna do it?

berdthenerdy
berdthenerdy
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-15 09:18:20 Reply

I'm not sure if your going to use that language with me

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to i need a programmer for a quiz 2017-04-15 09:25:02 Reply

At 4/15/17 09:18 AM, berdthenerdy wrote: I'm not sure if your going to use that language with me

I'm sorry. I thought you were messing with me. It's been a rough week :/