00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need voices for animation

1,211 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need voices for animation 2017-03-18 20:34:14

Hello, I am a 12 year old Youtuber/Gamer/Animator, now there is no pay in this so if that bugs you i'm sorry :/, but if you don't give a sh*t then good heh, but anyways the roles are below and you can enter in the voices to audition and yea :P and i'll put my youtube right here: <a> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5bdP6OGObq2dc12nlb2Sg <a>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here are the roles.
Patient-190-Female
Enemy 1-Male
Enemy 2-Male
Enemy 3-Female
Enemy 4-Female
Professer-Male
here are some lines to practice and send in to me
P-190: "...Oh" "Heh feels good killing all these guys"
E-1: "There she is!" "Get HER!!!"
E-2: "Crap..." "She's gonna k-kill u...us *Cough Cough* l-looks like I failed"
E-3: " You may have gotten past them but you won't get past me" "WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY?!?!?"
E-4: "Oh so she's dead heh i knew she wouldn't be strong enough, welp i'll avenge you sis" "Heh I see why she... she umm couldn't ki-kill you... heh well you won't get past him... you dirty sister killer..."
B: "seems you've killed them all... well don't worry i'll make sure this is your last fight" "heh you really do put up a fight huh P-190?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if you wanna audition go on ahead no ones stopping you :3

Response to I need voices for animation 2017-05-02 07:43:46

can do, got an email?

https://m.soundcloud.com/jose-nunez-731679801

Here's a couple lines I recorded for another project my Skype is knuurt

Response to I need voices for animation 2017-05-13 23:42:45