00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who can make a game of my sprites?

507 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Howdy,

I've made a couple of Leauge of Legends sprites a while back (Megaman style). I only made a little animated loop with it and left it to collect dust. But I still think it looks pretty neat:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/97668c71b4b77046dd9d18995b5f522e

This is the music I slapped onto it, for those who like it:

Anyways, if anyone has the programing-skills and time on his/her hands, to try and make a game with it, I'd love to see that happen. Here are the sprites:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/4be0220ba6fb88dde2b8284185d34e1e
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/be42407a005eebe66cd5a69831e00ced

So if you happen to read this and can show me a little gameplay demo/prototype made with these sprites: I'd be happy to make some extra stuff to add to it.
(They're free to use for anyone else as well, for any non-profit or fan projects. Would love to see it used in other cool stuff too)

Response to Who can make a game of my sprites? 2017-03-19 17:17:26

What kind of game do you have in mind? as long as it's not too ambitious I'm up for it.

At 3/19/17 05:17 PM, netherleaf wrote: What kind of game do you have in mind? as long as it's not too ambitious I'm up for it.

Well, I'm with ya on that mentality. I'm not looking to go overly ambitious either. But it's up you and what you feel like making (and what you're capable of doing). I liked the Pokemon game you're workig on, the way Flareon fires felt pretty fun to do. Can be a simple little thing. Then I'm willing to make and animate a few more characters, some bad guys. And maybe a some background tiles.

So yeah, just make something you have fun making, then I'm planning on doing the same on making some extra assets to add to it.
But if you ask me, I'd rather have a super short n simple little game just for shits n giggles rather than some tryhard fantastic project.
But if it's like one super-short level, but it's fun to controll and play. I'm happy.

Response to Who can make a game of my sprites? 2017-03-20 06:37:27

Gonna try and do a Lee-Sin as well. Gonna see how far Imma get with that.

Response to Who can make a game of my sprites? 2017-03-26 16:18:27

At 3/19/17 06:55 PM, Guidodinho wrote:
At 3/19/17 05:17 PM, netherleaf wrote: What kind of game do you have in mind? as long as it's not too ambitious I'm up for it.
Well, I'm with ya on that mentality. I'm not looking to go overly ambitious either. But it's up you and what you feel like making (and what you're capable of doing). I liked the Pokemon game you're workig on, the way Flareon fires felt pretty fun to do. Can be a simple little thing. Then I'm willing to make and animate a few more characters, some bad guys. And maybe a some background tiles.

So yeah, just make something you have fun making, then I'm planning on doing the same on making some extra assets to add to it.
But if you ask me, I'd rather have a super short n simple little game just for shits n giggles rather than some tryhard fantastic project.
But if it's like one super-short level, but it's fun to controll and play. I'm happy.

Glad to hear that, good luck with these sprites. I started working on a game that plays (somewhat) like megaman, so far you can move around and shoot. I was going to post a link but the game file is about 30 mb... it's probably because I'm making this one with unity. I'll try reducing the file size or I'll post it like this anyway in a few days.