00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a voice actor....

1,163 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So I need a voice actor which can kinda sound like the vocals in this (preferably a female one) http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1420986
Just like saying vowels n stuff, I currently have no way of paying atm. So it will have to be free. This would be very appreciated as I've been trying to do this FOR YEARS.

BBS Signature

Response to Need a voice actor.... 2017-03-11 10:35:20

I'd be happy to help out. :)

I've never actually done this type of work before, but it seems pretty straightforward. My demo reel is on my profile here on NG if you'd like to listen and see if I might have the voice type you want. :)

Response to Need a voice actor.... 2017-03-11 13:43:23

At 3/11/17 10:35 AM, rebekahamberclark wrote: I'd be happy to help out. :)

I've never actually done this type of work before, but it seems pretty straightforward. My demo reel is on my profile here on NG if you'd like to listen and see if I might have the voice type you want. :)

I'll have to see what it sounds like pitched up (since that's how lockyn did his) but it's good :)

BBS Signature

Response to Need a voice actor.... 2017-03-11 21:27:44

At 3/11/17 10:35 AM, rebekahamberclark wrote: I'd be happy to help out. :)

Ok its good I sent you a private message

BBS Signature