00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'd like to start an art thread

345 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I have been absent for quite a while here on NG, I want to become more active like I used to be, so I was thinking of starting an art thread, but to be honest, I am not quite sure what it takes to maintain a good art thread, so I've got just a couple of questions, about how to manage things.

1) What kind of art should I post/ Is best to post? Sketches? Complete art? Concepts...?
2) How active must I be? Do I have to upload art daily? Is it my decisicion when I feel liek uploading new art?
3) What is the best thing to start the art thread with? I mean, there must be something that catches the viewers's eyes, what kind of art is best to post in the beginning?

Response to I'd like to start an art thread 2017-03-08 21:52:40

At 3/8/17 06:38 PM, darksense wrote: I have been absent for quite a while here on NG, I want to become more active like I used to be, so I was thinking of starting an art thread, but to be honest, I am not quite sure what it takes to maintain a good art thread, so I've got just a couple of questions, about how to manage things.

1) What kind of art should I post/ Is best to post? Sketches? Complete art? Concepts...?
2) How active must I be? Do I have to upload art daily? Is it my decisicion when I feel liek uploading new art?
3) What is the best thing to start the art thread with? I mean, there must be something that catches the viewers's eyes, what kind of art is best to post in the beginning?

Post everything you make.
I dont understand how you can even ask number 2.
Number 3 doesn't matter because over time your art will change and you will grow and improve.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature