00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legal drug eight times stronger

531 Views | 21 Replies

Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 14:26:21

Than heroin. It is called pink. "This stuff is so powerful that if you touch it, you could go into cardiac arrest"

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/pink-stronger-heroin-legal-most-states-n666446

I honestly am not sure if this is real, it say it's twice as powerful as heroin than it says it's eight times as strong. What do you think? Bullshit?

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 14:41:38

She was a terrible musician anyway.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 14:44:44

At 2/23/17 02:41 PM, Radaketor wrote: She was a terrible musician anyway.

Lmao good one.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 14:45:06

Neato.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 15:01:29

Why would you even want to sniff something up as a 13 yo.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 15:04:08

At 2/23/17 03:01 PM, Moblin wrote: Why would you even want to sniff something up as a 13 yo.

13 year olds smoke weed don't they?

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 15:39:00

At 2/23/17 03:04 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 2/23/17 03:01 PM, Moblin wrote: Why would you even want to sniff something up as a 13 yo.
13 year olds smoke weed don't they?

Good point. I guess I was not like them then, I just can't understand why a 13 yo would desire a drug you can snort. Smoking though I understand more, 'cause I see people smoking everytime I go outside, but cocaine or "pink"? Where do kids get these ideas from?

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 15:54:04

At 2/23/17 03:39 PM, Moblin wrote:
At 2/23/17 03:01 PM, Moblin wrote:
Good point. I guess I was not like them then, I just can't understand why a 13 yo would desire a drug you can snort.

I wanted to snort cocaine when I was around 12, and one day we thought some goth kids were snorting cocaine. Though I'm not sure. I saw them come out of the bathroom and they looked nervous/suspicious, so me and my friend went inside, and we found a straw with a white substance in it. We decided not to mess with it.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 16:14:29

At 2/23/17 02:26 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote: I honestly am not sure if this is real, it say it's twice as powerful as heroin than it says it's eight times as strong. What do you think? Bullshit?

It must be sixteen times as strong then. Or maybe it's twice as powerful and eight times as strong, as if strength and power were different properties of the drug.

Lmao

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 17:59:12

Why would anyone be dumb enough to do a dru if they're just gonna die from it?

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 18:03:10

At 2/23/17 05:59 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Why would anyone be dumb enough to do a dru if they're just gonna die from it?

This is not the only drug that kills people. People die in car wrecks because of alcohol, people die of cancer from cigarettes. Some people become addicted to alcohol and it kills their liver. Of course this drug just does that faster. Probably someone who is suicidal and wanted to go out in a major high would use this drug.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 18:05:09

At 2/23/17 06:03 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 2/23/17 05:59 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Why would anyone be dumb enough to do a dru if they're just gonna die from it?
This is not the only drug that kills people.

I never said it was

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 18:36:39

Do we really give a shit if drugs are illegal or not anymore.

Seriously, if someone wants to do drugs, they'll do them regardless of the law.

Unless you're selling/distributing, most likely nothing will happen in that regard.

That being said, it won't take long for them to make this drug illegal as well.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 20:03:51

At 2/23/17 06:05 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote:
At 2/23/17 06:03 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
This is not the only drug that kills people.
I never said it was

Well, you...
Wait. Woah. I'm actually having a hard time figuring if this is a joke or if you're actually serious. Huh.

I think the point of our good friend Waffle there was that the drugs that kill the most are actually the most common and the ones people have less of a problem with. Most people don't have many problems with alcohol. That's why it kills them.

For example, some people have no problem with alcohol(and ingest it cautionless) until someone they know gets drunk and becomes violent as so(not saying everyone does) or until it gets them in a vehicle accident. Or until they end up in a alley bleeding from every orifice the next morning. Or until they -

Some people have no problem with cigarretes until they get lung cancer a few years later. Or until they get desperate because they find out they can't quit it whenever they want to(which they assumed they would be able to do many years before). Or until they -

Truly, the most dangerous of drugs are the ones that are sold indiscriminately. Now, I'm not saying that legalizing drugs would really increase the amount of deaths and dependent people from that drug (although Waffle's point surely does add to that argument. Maybe give society some years to get used to it and then it would happen), but you really have to think about it when the kind of drug that has a dangerously high chance of affecting family and/or someone you love is really just the ones that you don't see being sold in a dark alley by some shady figure.

Just some brain food for ya pepole.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-23 21:00:12

Damn thought she actually died there for a sec, scared tf outta me

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-24 01:36:43

At 2/23/17 03:54 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 2/23/17 03:39 PM, Moblin wrote:
At 2/23/17 03:01 PM, Moblin wrote:
Good point. I guess I was not like them then, I just can't understand why a 13 yo would desire a drug you can snort.
I wanted to snort cocaine when I was around 12, and one day we thought some goth kids were snorting cocaine. Though I'm not sure. I saw them come out of the bathroom and they looked nervous/suspicious, so me and my friend went inside, and we found a straw with a white substance in it. We decided not to mess with it.

Damn, cocaine is not really a thing here I guess. Which is weird 'cause I live in Belgium and Antwerp is the cocaine capital of Europe now :p

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-24 02:14:35

Two 13-year-old boys in the ski town of Park City, Utah died within 48 hours of each other in September, likely overdosing on a powerful heroin substitute that had been delivered — legally — to their homes by the U.S. mail, and is now turning up in cities across the nation.
Natural Selection at its best.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-24 10:48:34

At 2/24/17 01:48 AM, Sekhem wrote: aren't these just the fake oxys that white trash people sell

I like to snort chalk dust cut with fentanyl packed into wax caplets that say "roxicodone" on them.

I also like to brag about how much money I spend. I am a very luxurious person when I have a nostril full of wall plaster and buprenorphine.

I don't inject drugs though. That's wrong. None of my friends who are dead now injected drugs, and I will fight you over this even though the people I will be fighting in the name of clearly overdosed and are dead.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-26 10:45:07

Nothing is stronger than crocodile drug. I wanna try it. Hmmmm. It's looking funny.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-26 15:27:33

This is why we need a literal war on drugs where we commit a few war crimes.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-26 19:05:19

Let's make new dangerous drugs to outlaw because society shames the safer ones!

Overdose deaths are a result of shame and fear of prosecution, the real reason that people abuse drugs!

In a smart society, overdose medication would be next to the tylenol, not waiting with a doctor and a court case.

Response to Legal drug eight times stronger 2017-02-26 19:33:09

but i would still hit though