00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

heyitsjustpIxel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Seeking voice actors for a game

1,524 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-01-14 09:56:32

This post is about a very special project I’m working on, and have been working on as early as July of 2015. It's a game called “Catalyst: LND”, here's a very quick explanation “Catalyst is a massive, narrative driven RPG taking place in a ravaged and lore-rich fantasy setting. You pick up the role as Sebu, an eager soon-to-be graduate of the local military, along with your older sister and a close childhood friend." I will be updating this page throughout the next few weeks with more relevant information. If you're interested in potentially voicing a character, please take a look at the audition info down below =)

Previews
Audition Email
More Info

At this time I'm open for a solid amount of characters -- If you're interested in auditioning, just send me what you got (general samples of your voice work are always welcomed!) Don't worry too much about the specific roles and their taken status, though you can tell me which one you're interested in the most :)

The full roster is including, but not limited to the roles listed below (there's plenty more!) Not to mention -plenty- of extras that I will always be open for. Even if a specific voice role is no longer available, I will always be open for recruiting exceptional voices. Don't hesitate to send an audition over!
I have the full written script that I'll be able to send over via Dropbox

[What can I get out of this?]

All volunteer VO's will be receive a free, full copy of the game once it's released (steam CD-key) as well as a mention in the credits (located on the website and game's files)

Seeking voice actors for a game

Response to Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-01-17 02:35:37

Hi Kitters50,

Sounds great gladly would give you a hand example of my work can be found below:

If you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-01-17 22:01:08

BBS Signature

Response to Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-01-20 06:41:51

Interested.. PM'ed you :-)

Keep me in mind for voice acting roles, low poly 3d art etc :)

BBS Signature

Response to Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-01-22 09:13:25

For sure dude if Want me to i can start when ever im a male so any male parts will be fine

Response to Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-02-27 18:22:12

are you taking any child voice actors? if you are ,I'd be happy to do a voice!

Response to Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-02-27 19:37:18

Are you still looking?

Here are my Demos.

Howdy82

Response to Seeking voice actors for a game 2017-02-27 21:50:32

You can listen to my character demo here:

At 1/14/17 09:56 AM, Kitters50 wrote:

This post is about a very special project I’m working on, and have been working on as early as July of 2015. It's a game called “Catalyst: LND”, here's a very quick explanation “Catalyst is a massive, narrative driven RPG taking place in a ravaged and lore-rich fantasy setting. You pick up the role as Sebu, an eager soon-to-be graduate of the local military, along with your older sister and a close childhood friend." I will be updating this page throughout the next few weeks with more relevant information. If you're interested in potentially voicing a character, please take a look at the audition info down below =)

Previews
Audition Email
More Info

At this time I'm open for a solid amount of characters -- If you're interested in auditioning, just send me what you got (general samples of your voice work are always welcomed!) Don't worry too much about the specific roles and their taken status, though you can tell me which one you're interested in the most :)

The full roster is including, but not limited to the roles listed below (there's plenty more!) Not to mention -plenty- of extras that I will always be open for. Even if a specific voice role is no longer available, I will always be open for recruiting exceptional voices. Don't hesitate to send an audition over!
I have the full written script that I'll be able to send over via Dropbox

[What can I get out of this?]

All volunteer VO's will be receive a free, full copy of the game once it's released (steam CD-key) as well as a mention in the credits (located on the website and game's files)