00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorites Bug & Related Updates

10,008 Views | 42 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-07 14:08:55

At 1/6/17 09:30 PM, johnfn wrote: Speaking of favorites, can we pretty pls have a list of all favorites on an audio track? :>

Been wanting this as well - it's something to do with how it's set up on the back-end that hasn't made it as easy as it seems it should be. Gotta look into that too with this overhaul.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-07 15:05:06

At 1/7/17 11:18 AM, Jin wrote: The follow toggling feature would also be useful for the "Add Friend" button. I sometimes click on the button accidentally and have to go to http://www.newgrounds.com/social/friends/list/pending to remove them manually.

Good call.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-07 19:25:48

Could we have something where we can make custom tabs to show off stuff? Like if I ever make a game I'll make it it's own tab above my announcements for a short while.

"I was born... out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I... BLAAAGGHHH!!" - Bacterion

Thanks for addressing the favorites issue Tom! I often come across the newgrounds lockout when I use the site on my rusty old laptop, attempting to view a few of my favorite list's. I've actually had this problem for a few years now. Glad you guys are working on a fix!

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-09 03:59:16

I just want a notification for when somebody favorites one of my pieces. ;___;

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-09 13:05:03

At 1/7/17 09:22 AM, RigaHeaD wrote: My favourite bug is a grasshopper because when you hold them they poop molasses. Yummy!

I see what you did there

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-09 19:13:57

this site has gone down hill since i been on here no more store an wanting money for membership i liked when this whole site was free

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-10 01:31:50

At 1/5/17 01:02 PM, TomFulp wrote: Going to a back-up for this would be somewhat time-intensive for the team so I'm opting to just re-follow people as I see them.

Hey Tom! You were totally 100% following me. You should totally re-follow me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all seriousness I am extremely dissatisfied in your lack of a list of your favorite bugs. How dare you not deliver to all the people who were waiting to see? I am ashamed, I really am.

But for real this time, I'm looking forward to the follower updates. Thanks for making this place better every day!

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-11 10:53:08

At 1/9/17 07:13 PM, WARHULK666 wrote: this site has gone down hill since i been on here no more store an wanting money for membership i liked when this whole site was free

Creating an account is still very much free, you just also have the option to donate a certain amount to the site if you wish to do so which will give you some perks. Supporter accounts aren't anything new, they aren't mandatory at all and finally they've been around since way before the store closed down, if I remember correctly.
So fuck off, you sick cunt.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-13 21:45:28

go fuck your self you fucking retard no they werenot

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-01-14 16:33:44

The changes for managing all of this sound really good!
My feed hasn't gotten too unweildy yet, but I can see how it could easily become a problem.

The showcase sounds awesome! It would just yet another way to make your Newgrounds profile your go-to internet portfolio! You could make it a resume of all your best movies/art/contributions!

Sorting your favorite artists really becomes unmanageable as soon as you hit like 100+ favorites. It really isn't worth it at that point. What might be cool instead (and you may have touched on this?) would be the ability to "Crown" certain users that you want highlighter in your feed. Maybe their content stays stickied in your feed until you view it? If there are a few users that you absolutely don't want to miss!

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2017-12-18 03:47:36

I think i don't belong to one of those 500+
Anyway you find it out.Nice.

Response to Favorites Bug & Related Updates 2024-03-14 23:33:53

So do I just file a support request to remove or manage massive amounts of favorites now