00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Professional Soundtrack Composer

798 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Professional Soundtrack Composer 2016-12-31 17:25:18

I'm a professional composer for films, trailers and games with over 6 years experience. I'm versatile and proficient in composing in a wide variety of styles to suit any project from high impact epic trailer music to unique full length OSTs and themes.

Check out my audioreel for some examples of my work: https://soundcloud.com/juugo-vitz

Contact me directly lukasthepoet@gmail.com for more info and/or to discuss your project needs.

Professional Soundtrack Composer

Response to Professional Soundtrack Composer 2016-12-31 18:58:37

At 12/31/16 05:25 PM, JuugoVitz wrote: I'm a professional composer for films, trailers and games with over 6 years experience. I'm versatile and proficient in composing in a wide variety of styles to suit any project from high impact epic trailer music to unique full length OSTs and themes.

Ur music sucks. U are just one of these random modern composers who earns money for making shit. Ur music is generetic and has no excelence in it.
It's just a heap of bassy wannebe epic soundtracks. God I hate u people so much.
Fuck u, fuck the whole todays entertainment industry.
U lack of any sense of aesthetics, u don't have what it takes to be a great artist.

Ur music sucks. U are just one of these random modern composers who earns money for making shit. Ur music is generetic and has no excelence in it.
It's just a heap of bassy wannebe epic soundtracks. God I hate u people so much.
Fuck u, fuck the whole todays entertainment industry.
U lack of any sense of aesthetics, u don't have what it takes to be a great artist.

Woof. Someone had a bad Christmas.

I'm sensing some simmering envy from a musician in the making. Care to inform us what it takes to make a great artist? Bonus points for spelling and grammar.