00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

White Slayer: A Political VideoGame

1,970 Views | 21 Replies

Hey. I'm KM, the guy who made Super Oppressed PPL. (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/648268)

I'm working on a new "game" called "White Slayer". it's a satirical look at what SJWs think might/should happen happen after Trump's inauguration.

It's a little more in depth than Super Oppressed PPL. as it will have more things to do, and it'll have new quotes each time you play through so it'll have some replayability.

I am running a Kickstarter if anyone wants to get in on putting in some qoutes/having your name in the game or just want to be awesome and help support projects like these, I have the link to it below.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1610790129/white-slayer

And of course I plan on putting it on Newgrounds with medals for you all.

So tell me what you think and I'll hope you'll support putting more games like this and Super Oppressed PPL. on Newgrounds.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2016-12-31 18:45:30

Seems that you have yet to figure out the irony of the term SJW and how it is used...

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2016-12-31 19:43:20

At 12/31/16 06:45 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Seems that you have yet to figure out the irony of the term SJW and how it is used...

To be fair, he's not alone.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-02 18:27:03

At 12/31/16 03:57 PM, RightTime wrote: Sounds interesting. Also, congratulations on meeting your funding goal. I'll be sure to play it when it comes out.

Thanks. I hope you enjoy it.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-02 18:28:58

At 12/31/16 06:45 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Seems that you have yet to figure out the irony of the term SJW and how it is used...

How did I miss the irony? The entire game is about how SJW think they're doing "Social Justice" but are actually just racists/sexists/bigots. :|

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-02 21:09:56

Sounds cool. I'll definitely get quite the gaming session out of this.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-03 16:23:30

At 1/2/17 10:09 PM, Sause wrote: So instead of the right-wing death squads of tumblr legend, you have left-wing death squads in this instead?

Sounds fun

Not a squad, just one xer. That xer is "Dem Rambo".

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-03 19:13:52

Just donated because I loved your Mario parody so much. Best of luck to you.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-03 21:51:37

At 1/3/17 07:13 PM, ZJ wrote: Just donated because I loved your Mario parody so much. Best of luck to you.

Thanks! I really appreciate it. It really helps towards making these parodies.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-07 19:23:23

At 1/3/17 04:23 PM, KMDES wrote:
At 1/2/17 10:09 PM, Sause wrote: So instead of the right-wing death squads of tumblr legend, you have left-wing death squads in this instead?

Sounds fun
Not a squad, just one xer. That xer is "Dem Rambo".

But SJW can't even tie their shoes alone. How is an individual going to do anything? Individuals may start a cry wolf tweet but its the lynch mob that makes its Social Justice. Maybe if SJW mob is recruiting an single activist by making it prove its not a racist by preforming social good like planing a protest to hold the city of Springfield hostage & demand the parts to a weather dominator; then it might be believable.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-09 00:34:13

It's all a SJW power fantasy. None of it's real or possible for a SJW.

But SJW can't even tie their shoes alone.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-10 16:55:59

At 1/9/17 12:34 AM, KMDES wrote: It's all a SJW power fantasy. None of it's real or possible for a SJW.

But SJW can't even tie their shoes alone.

Let's keep it about the game guy. No reason to be name calling and generally dropping the level of discourse yes? I'm bending the rules a bit as I interpret them for you as is. Not saying you owe me anything, just saying, why make me regret trying to help a fellow traveler?

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-11 05:22:04

Thanks. I'm glad people are still looking for that kind of entertainment. I've been working pretty hard on it, maybe putting in a little too many hours straight, my eyes get all screwed up from staring at the screen.

Good news is I should have it ready to go for the Jan 19th release date.

At 1/10/17 04:47 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: gratz on making double the goal. I'm glad to see that there are people who still like political satire. Lots of democrats have lost their sense of humor lately.

I followed you can't wait to play this game when it comes out.

I thought it sounded too flattering since it refers these assholes as "warriors". If anything I'd call them "SJH", social justice homosexuals since they seem to get panties up their asses whenever someone said something they find homophobic or transphobic.

It's also partially because of then that "CIS" became a thing. To think I thought South Park was making it up but...how the heck did it happen? What's up with straight bashing?

To the OP, good luck on the game.

To sweeten the deal, I hope it has medals as well, it'll make it even better since it can draw more people into playing.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-14 15:25:10

At 1/12/17 06:21 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
I thought it sounded too flattering since it refers these assholes as "warriors". If anything I'd call them "SJH", social justice homosexuals since they seem to get panties up their asses whenever someone said something they find homophobic or transphobic.

It's also partially because of then that "CIS" became a thing. To think I thought South Park was making it up but...how the heck did it happen? What's up with straight bashing?

To the OP, good luck on the game.

To sweeten the deal, I hope it has medals as well, it'll make it even better since it can draw more people into playing.

People have always shamed the opposing belief system, in this case "straight bashing" or the more effective "white supremacy", in order to gain power over others. Its basically the Salem which trials, where peer pressure is used to shame people. There's nothing wrong with shaming people but there is something wrong with getting people fired for not following your belief system. Its not any one event but more of several events. For example:
Bill Gates being shammed into giving his fortune to charity. The "words can kill" campaign scared the kids of free speech. James O'keefe got Lucky Charms cereal banned at 2 colleges starting "culture appropriation" & proving colleges were push overs. Michelle Obama's "let's move" campaign was countered by the "fat acceptance" claiming it to be hurtful "fat shaming". The point is shaming gets attention, peer pressure & enforcement in favor of the bully.
https://youtu.be/GSi3lYg75Tc

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-14 18:10:48

At 1/14/17 06:03 PM, Entice wrote:

Jesus, cis is just the opposite of trans, that's it. It's just like "straight", except tor gender identity instead of sexuality. It's been around for a long time, you just never heard of it because no one in politics (including liberals) cared about transgender people until like 2 years ago.

Which is basically around the time when people start getting into straight bashing where they used the word "cis" ina negative way when it wasn't supposed to be the case then.

By all means, keep up the persecution complex though.

You probably should say that to the people who thinks everyone is being homophobes over anything they deem negative towards homosexuals.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-14 18:46:56

At 1/14/17 06:28 PM, Entice wrote:
At 1/14/17 06:10 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Which is basically around the time when people start getting into straight bashing where they used the word "cis" ina negative way when it wasn't supposed to be the case then.
Who? I've never heard it used that way outside the internet. Trans people are like 0.01% of the population have you ever even spoken to that many? When have you ever been bashed or mistreated by a trans person using the word "cis"?

I never heard of it until recently when people decides to use the word "cis" as an attempt to insult someone. Whether or not trans are 0.01% of the world's population doesn't matter as the real issue is how people suddenly decided that they care about these people to the point they would start getting offended over what they perceived to be as offensive. You don't even have to be mistreated by trans to even see how stupid the whole thing have gotten, where you even get that?

You probably should say that to the people who thinks everyone is being homophobes over anything they deem negative towards homosexuals.
Trans is not a sexuality so that's not really relevant here. And you have to admit it's ironic that transgender people are critisized for being hypersensitive when you can't even handle being called "cis".

Not just trans, it's homosexuals in general though trans have been getting a lot of attention lately. Also you really missed the point since my problem is how people suddenly starts using "cis" as an attempt to insult those they believe are homophobes when it wasn't even the case. By your logic, guess I can say the same about homosexuals who couldn't handle being called a certain f word because of how "hypersensitve" they can be.

Yeah I went there and it wasn't the same thing but seeing how you have missed the point of my post about the idiocy involved that led to this mess, what I just did isn't that much different than what you did.

We can just end this and agree that this issue will likely be ongoing and there's nothing we can do about it rather than letting it escalate. That way the thread can also be able to last until the game's release, benefiting those who are interested.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-15 04:09:38

Straight bashing isn't anything new. I've seen it personally in communities online since the early 2000s. Probably were a lot of places before that but we didn't really have good internet back in the day. I have had people use CIS as a insult, but of course it's mostly white people who aren't trans dolling out the word.

The "Now it's your turn!" approach has historically never worked with making society better, but that's how their approach is to "social justice".

---

I thought most of the Redditors couldn't tell it was poe. Or at least the ones I saw.

---

It'll have medals, but I don't know if they're gonna be easy to get. I'm not feeling particularly merciful with this game.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-16 11:24:04

At 1/15/17 07:14 AM, Entice wrote: No, because faggot is a slur and cis isn't. Cis is just the opposite of trans and more akin to the word "straight".

The word "cis" when put in context is an insult. It's a weak and baseless slur that few people understand, but an insult nonetheless. The only differences is the term faggot has been used as a negative term far longer than cis, and the general level of offensiveness between those two words.

This is the kind of reverse discrimination that not only serves to separate social groups, it also serves to reinforce stereotypes and bigoted behavior as a defensive mechanism. The last thing that minority groups need is to insult the majority with a blanket term just because a few folks within said majority discriminates against your lifestyle.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-17 05:34:17

CIS is clearly used as a slur. It's popularity in vernacular has risen solely because it's used as a slur.

At 1/16/17 11:59 AM, Entice wrote: Oh my god, I'm tired of going in circles with this. You are cis because you are not trans. That's it. It's not a slur and never has been. "Cis" is the opposite of trans in other contexts too You only got the idea that it was offensive from memes and shows like South Park.

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-17 20:38:20

You can claim it's not all your want, but all the proof you need is just a Google search away.

And if you're trans, why would you opinion be the final say? That's like saying opinion of the word "ch*nk" being a slur doesn't matter to Asian people, only White people.

I'm also sure the KKK claimed "N*gger" was never a slur either. That didn't make it not one.

At 1/17/17 06:14 AM, Entice wrote:
At 1/17/17 05:34 AM, KMDES wrote: CIS is clearly used as a slur. It's popularity in vernacular has risen solely because it's used as a slur.
No, cis people claim it's a slur but it's almost never used that way by actual trans people. You should check out the links I posted. It's popular now because people are actually aware of the trans community's existance when they weren't before.

I'm not interested in talking to brick walls though so this will be the last post I make. You people have clearly made up your mind from what you've heard thirdhand on tumblr and don't want to consider the input of actual trans people

Response to White Slayer: A Political VideoGame 2017-01-25 19:40:37

At 1/25/17 01:39 AM, RightTime wrote: The game is out:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/687854

Perfect, so the thread has served it's purpose, it raised awareness for the game and if folks like it. Vote it up accordingly.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature