00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LettySupremacy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed.

433 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, my name is Gabriel and I wanted to make a '5 Kickstarter games that didn't deliver". I am looking for two things, a writer and a researcher to help with the writing, I may only choose a writer if the writer is willing to do research. I am only looking for a writer who knows how to speak/type English well. I cannot pay, but I am not doing a deadline for the sake of everyone's benefits. So don't stress over if you finish by next year. The casting call is in the link below. Or you could message/comment here.

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/top-5-video

Gabriel Stanford-Reisinger is an Alaskan freelance voice over artist, writer and video editor. Feel free to say hello or offer VO work in my PMs.

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2016-12-29 12:02:53

At 12/28/16 02:07 PM, RielVA wrote: Hi, my name is Gabriel and I wanted to make a '5 Kickstarter games that didn't deliver". I am looking for two things, a writer and a researcher to help with the writing, I may only choose a writer if the writer is willing to do research. I am only looking for a writer who knows how to speak/type English well. I cannot pay, but I am not doing a deadline for the sake of everyone's benefits. So don't stress over if you finish by next year. The casting call is in the link below. Or you could message/comment here.

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/top-5-video

I could fill the writer and possibly the researcher position, too. I would just need more info as to how much research I'd have to do.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2017-01-01 11:50:13

the number 1 game on that list better be the mighty number 9

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2017-01-01 13:37:46

At 1/1/17 11:50 AM, beakerboy wrote: the number 1 game on that list better be the mighty number 9

I forgot Mighty Number 9! I already sent the list to my writer.

Gabriel Stanford-Reisinger is an Alaskan freelance voice over artist, writer and video editor. Feel free to say hello or offer VO work in my PMs.

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2017-01-03 14:37:06

will it be on Newgrounds?

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2017-01-03 14:42:18

At 1/3/17 02:37 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: will it be on Newgrounds?

It will be on YouTube and Vid.Me.

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2017-01-03 20:53:20

I think I'll pass then. Sorry

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2017-01-03 20:57:27

At 1/3/17 08:53 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: I think I'll pass then. Sorry

That is completely fine. I have my writer now.

Response to *Unpaid* Top 5 video writer needed. 2017-01-03 20:59:19

At 1/3/17 08:57 PM, RielVA wrote:
At 1/3/17 08:53 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: I think I'll pass then. Sorry
That is completely fine. I have my writer now.

Good. Hope it goes well