00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaevierffr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Change is Gonna Come

339 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Change is Gonna Come 2016-12-15 15:55:25

Yet will it be a positive change or a negative change?? If you are out to "Change the world" personaly I'd say the change you promote is as meaningless as a canadain quarter in florida. Yea they look pretty yet no one accepts it as vaild currency.

If you are out to "change persons life, one at at time" you will have a more positive prspective opportunity at making a difference that is truely worth it in bengermin franklin industry. Like 100 dollar bills.

Don't believe me? Still wanna play I make no sence? Take the atomic bomb they droped on heroshema, that changed the world didn't, it stopped and won a war. Yet there was no positive was there, I guess you could argue that it positively meant no more war, no more Allied deaths. WE WIN. Yet if the intent of the bomb, "the top secret" of the time had never been invented would we even have gone to war. It's my opinion that the stealing and intursion of secerets is what started ww2.. and lo and behold the biggest seceret was the bomb. Kind of like surprizey smurf all over again, your thinking you are being surprised with some great knowledge.... most likely stole, and then it all blows up in your face.. so the more you try change something like atomic secerets, the more your start things like atomic war, and the bomb won that war not the allies.. In my humble opinion.

So now then, if you want to truly change something you have to start ONE SOUL at time. Mass evangelism is effective yet at on point if the evo is not spinning coerhently in contrast to the atom, that atom will domionate which means more war.

EVO=Evangelsim aka the winnning of souls to chirst

ATO=The Male Dominateing Governing Power

When a man over steps his boundaries the atom spins faster, when a woman over steps her boundaries the evo evolves at an unecessarliy high rate. So the Goal is to Forge realationships that stay balanced with atomictrey by teaches souls one at at time to love Christ more than anything, and part of loving Chirst is .... "to make every effort to live quiet peaceful lives" when the chemistry falls out of balance, war breaks out on different levels, some people are advance only electrons
some have advance to the next scale protons, And I'm am thing of war on it's smallest scale as house full of "unruly kids" that coiuld possibly grow up to be unruly babyloina dictatirs..

Conclusion: it's is more important to change lives than the world, change the world most likey results in meanless war, changing lives means more friends in heaven and at church..

qcc??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."