00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Technology is ruining society

1,783 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 13:55:56

It's Not technology that is the problem sir dookie and from you subnopisis I douhgt you have any clue what technology is.. technology is advancement of techniques, there's nothing wrong with that as long as you balance the power... what the problem is your reffering to, is with new wave electronica, which is expanding at an unexpected fast rate, electronics are a form of technology yet not the only one, the error has come in that the allowance of corruption in the justice system is keeping us from expanding the education department, and our technology of education is suffering because the cost of education is riseing and the advancements can only be seen by current students, when you leave school suddenly the world slows down and you begin to think things like, oh wow I have no connection to the future, so business technology is falling off because of the rise in education prices yet it is not technology that is the problem it is the unbalance advancement of it,

example..

Education Tech-1-2-3-4-5-6
Business Tech-1-2-3-4
New Wave Electronics-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
Policital Sciences-1
Metro Police Security-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16
Relegious Love-0

Do you see how an unbalanced trade of technology would create a higher since of false security, because of the current war of terriorism, which I would say is a worthless fight, the religious love section is suffering, which means less research on political sciences, becasuse when police security is over developed the religious love falls off wich is tied to the development of political sciences in the fact that ethics are going more and more un learned and it creates a negative demmener on poliotical sciences. When Poliical Sciences fall off so dose funding because the "BIG WIGS" in Washington are beig unethical and they have control of the purse strings.

Where the problem is coming in is that Wasington is drwing it security from the Physical Elements rather the Spiritual Ones, as if an increase in policeing would offset the terror, wich it dose but without spiritual assigmnets, it becomes lopsided for a lack of moral affection.

So in conclusion the religious sector must increase it's love output inodrer for a balance to occur.. one good way is for a more biblical based prison system.. Jesus says first clean the inside of the cup and then the outside of the cup too will be clean, the fartherest inside I have ever been is jail so it only makes since that I would be proposeiing a prison crusade in Tampa. any question coments or concerns other than a few rocknroll rules where they wanted none I don't see where the line has been crossed except a neglantace of true chrsitain conduct, on my part. So the answer to the problem is to increase the love out put of religious organizations to balance the teck trade off.

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 14:19:38

At 12/10/16 02:05 PM, sjwgenocide wrote:
At 12/10/16 01:55 PM, Xzuber8 wrote: Education Tech-1-2-3-4-5-6
Business Tech-1-2-3-4
New Wave Electronics-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
Policital Sciences-1
Metro Police Security-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16
Relegious Love-0
as a math major i will never stop being offended at how crazy people misuse numbers

as a retired getotheraml engineering major I will never stop being offended at how some people carefully ignore the FACTS and with no imput what so ever and claim I'm crazy. BTW that's is a very accurate detailic of how technology is advanceing would you like to show me your ideas or will you sit in class and study math with no idea of it's practical application.

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 14:46:57

That's because you are not advancing you conversation techniques at a balanced rate.

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 14:50:53

Look directly above the graph what dose it say..

:Problem is UNBALACED DEVOLOPEMENT of Technology;

and the the perfect example of and unbalanced technology grid is what you read which is infact the way it is..

would you like to provide me with your idea of a technological advancement grid??

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 15:28:24

To say that technology is ruining society is essentially pointing out a red herring. Technology isn't ruining society any more than sunshine causes first-degree burns, and just because a few folks who abuse technology or not understand how it works doesn't mean it should be taken away because of arbitrary reasoning. You can point out things like lack of personal communication and teens locked to their phones all you want, but at best that's nothing more than a mix of "get off my lawn" rationale and revisionist Luddite behavior that fails to grasp the changing times.

By no means do I say that technology isn't perfect, but to say that it has hampered people's lives is often exaggerated to the point where it has become cheap buzzwords to those who lived in "the good old days" to whine and moan about because they don't know about it, or if they do, become total hypocrites of their own devices. If you want to wallow in ignorance, go right ahead, but don't drag the rest of us down with you.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 16:58:10

At 12/10/16 02:52 PM, sjwgenocide wrote:
At 12/10/16 02:50 PM, Xzuber8 wrote: would you like to provide me with your idea of a technological advancement grid??
moore's law is a pretty good one

yes it is a good example yet it is also an electronica as which I was placing the problem, is it a law or standard this increasing rate of componets as it is put in moore's law... as if the thing had a mind of it's own..

Yep. The world ends tomorrow.

Panic.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 17:52:26

The Luddites were right.

Industry took jobs from hand working blacksmiths and carpenters.

Technology is ruining society

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-10 20:33:41

In other news how close is too close when you have a baby?? And is it better to get naked in the cold or in the heat?? I would say cold because that way the chill runs it coarse, and you gain immunites to certain sickness...

Response to Technology is ruining society 2016-12-16 20:39:31

At 12/7/16 12:00 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 12/6/16 11:53 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 12/6/16 11:45 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Ruining? No, technology has already ruined society, sadly.
it ruins many and improves many,so it comes hand in hand i guess.
That's true, I never thought of it that way. I thought of technology in terms of social media and all of the different kinds of devices that so many people get glued to and become zombies at the hands of.

yeah we have things like you pointed out such social media computers,gaming consoles,video games and all these smart phones that seem to be getting more and more advanced,most of these things are indeed useful and help us out in our daily lives or they just give us some entertainment but a lot of people just get obsessed they sucked in and waste a lot of time or when they're using their phone i public people just don't pay attention kinda like the people who walk into traffic because of texting or because of pokemon go same goes for texting and driving.

and on the other hand we have things like the MRI,dialysis,gps,even the internet is very helpful.
thats all i can say for now since i can't really thing straight at the moment.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature