00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Curious about being unscouted

322 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Curious about being unscouted 2016-11-30 21:06:55

I'm not gonna beg to be scouted again or anything gay, but I was curious if I was unscouted by a mod or the person who scouted me (Spazkid). It only said that I was unscouted and nothing more.

If it's a mod, I suggest you add to the bot what mod did and their reason, in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Curious about being unscouted 2016-11-30 21:14:00

if it was spazkid, that's fine and I respect his decision to do so, but if it was some mod for "quality of content" I call bs.

BBS Signature

Response to Curious about being unscouted 2016-12-01 03:07:52

At 11/30/16 09:14 PM, Butterburger wrote: if it was spazkid, that's fine and I respect his decision to do so, but if it was some mod for "quality of content" I call bs.

I don't think that you can have takebacksies on scouting artists, maybe send tom a pm?

Buy my book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1686919077 (also available for other countries too, thks ILU <3 )

Imo your pen sketches are not up to par as far as scouting is concerned, but your other stuff? I've seen worse on the portal. Perhaps it was your lolicon jelly thing you did. That would be my guess but that doesn't explain why it isn't deleted if that was the case....

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Curious about being unscouted 2016-12-01 09:37:53

At 12/1/16 08:17 AM, Template88 wrote: Imo your pen sketches are not up to par as far as scouting is concerned, but your other stuff? I've seen worse on the portal. Perhaps it was your lolicon jelly thing you did. That would be my guess but that doesn't explain why it isn't deleted if that was the case....

In my own defence, I didnt get scouted before those first pen drawings, and some of the more recent ones werent uploaded to the art portal, only the two that were finished with marker

BBS Signature