00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MadManOnMeds just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming

502 Views | 10 Replies

A religion i think all can agree on.

I made this video and evidence awhile ago.

New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming

At 11/19/16 06:48 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Ok...

Oh

Response to New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming 2016-11-19 08:02:31

At 11/19/16 07:29 AM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 11/19/16 07:02 AM, Doge2 wrote:
Oh
If Kurt Cobain is the second coming of Christ why did he blow his brains out and leave behind a widow and newborn daughter?

Because he had his reason most likely. He also said he hated himself. Also 1987 was when Nirvana formed, he died in 1994.
1994-1987 = 7. 7 is a lucky number

Response to New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming 2016-11-19 08:40:37

Is it one of those religions where everybody gets together and kills themselves in the end?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

At 11/19/16 08:09 AM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 11/19/16 08:02 AM, Doge2 wrote: Because he had his reason most likely. He also said he hated himself.
Sounds like a selfish emo cunt to me... Boo hoo I make some songs to play on the radio...
What a dick...

Nah he sang his love for us through his songs. Like angels do. Also he seemed to have some rages here and there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ7m_UGV-so

You should also check his face morphs too if you wish!

Is it one of those religions where everybody gets together and kills themselves in the end?

No, nah he had his reasons most likely. Just follow the words "Come as you are".
But basically he hated fame from what i heard, he even felt guilt of buying a new house but he only did it because Courtney i think convinced him, he lived mostly in cheap motels

Response to New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming 2016-11-19 12:30:04

At 11/19/16 10:58 AM, Hacklyn wrote: Never speak ill of the dead.

That is true

Response to New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming 2016-11-19 14:50:19

I get sick of people talking about Kurt Cobain like he did something special. Hey, whine a bunch of songs to some music anyone could have written, then marry a nasty whore and blow your brains out. Trash will treat you like an icon for decades.

Think about all of the people who go through hell every day, working at factories, McDonalds, hair salons and who hate their lives. Those people put up with it. Yet, a guy raking in millions and who could physically never leave his home again and still live like a king decides to eat a shotgun barrel. Oh, he’s so fucking great. What a brilliant guy, he was!

People love posting stupid meme’s of quotes Cobain said, as if some acid dropping moron with a whiney voice is the mental equal to Aristotle. Folks – the only thing you need to speak of regarding Kurt Cobain’s brains are how they decorated the walls after he made the dipshit decision to blow his head off. That’s his lasting legacy. That’s what he did. He could have donated millions a year to charity had he stayed alive and toughed out his bad times/heroin downs. But oh no – too much stress for Kurt!

Shut up about the guy. Quote a President or philosopher or better yet – nobody.

Response to New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming 2016-11-19 17:19:24

At 11/19/16 02:40 PM, TheQuietGamer wrote: Never been a Nirvana fan. Also suicide cults aren't my thing.

Its not Heaven's Gate cult, so dont worry about it

Response to New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming 2016-11-19 19:29:50

At 11/19/16 07:29 AM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 11/19/16 07:02 AM, Doge2 wrote:
Oh
If Kurt Cobain is the second coming of Christ why did he blow his brains out and leave behind a widow and newborn daughter?

That was AWBVEEYUZZLY the work of his wife to steal his millions. She is the anti-christ, illuminati confirmed

Response to New Religion - Cobainism 2nd coming 2016-11-20 09:56:12

Bullshit. Hitler was a dick.

Death isn't some magic veil that covers all the bullshit you pulled during life. Child molesters, murderers, rapists, thieves, junkies... they shouldn't be held up as good examples when they fucking weren't just because we feel sorry that they're dead. Everyone dies. That doesn't mean some people aren't pricks.

like me
At 11/19/16 03:01 PM, usgurshaan178 wrote:
At 11/19/16 02:50 PM, Drainerr wrote:
Woah you really hate him don't you, haha.
Well, most of inspirations were better than him anyway. Meat Puppets, probably Big Black, you know, that kind of stuff. At least give credit where it's due, though. Nirvana was great band, and he had some talent. You made a point that was alright though, he brought his drug addiction on himself and all that, while stars like Ian Curtis had reasons to kill themselves.

Nirvana sucked.

Every 13 year old can figure out "come as you are" within 15 minutes of picking up his first guitar.

Cobain's voice couldn't hold a note and cracked constantly.

He could not sing. He could not play guitar. His lyrics were fucking embarrasments.

If he weren't dead he'd be as well remembered as The Toadies.

Fuck Kurt; every year Nirvana stayed together was a year we had to wait for Foo Fighters.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

At 11/20/16 09:56 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Bullshit. Hitler was a dick.

Death isn't some magic veil that covers all the bullshit you pulled during life. Child molesters, murderers, rapists, thieves, junkies... they shouldn't be held up as good examples when they fucking weren't just because we feel sorry that they're dead. Everyone dies. That doesn't mean some people aren't pricks.

being a prick and being evil are two different things. evil is as one perceives evil to be.

there's always someone who does more damage to humanity as a whole. does that mean they are more evil? from my mortal side's perspective, no. all evil has the same resulting effects on humanity.

from my deity side's perspective, evil never even existed to begin with. there is only cause and effect followed by misunderstanding and/or whimsical judgment carried out by pathetic humans.

my mortal side thinks my deity side is it's super powered evil side though. it cant forgive it.

so instead it resorts to an endless cycle of self-torture.

that being said, the one thing both of my halves agree on is that i am better than humans such as you and kurt but less than perfect.