00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OddlerPro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A kid got kicked for voteing Trump

587 Views | 11 Replies

A kid voted in a mock election for Trump and then his mom got pissed and kicked him out of the house
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929156/Mom-throws-little-boy-house-packs-suitcase-makes-sign-voted-Trump-mock-election-school.html

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-15 12:45:00

This really isn't newsworthy. There are horrible parents all over the country. It's sad for that kid, but much worse stuff goes on every day.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Daily mail reporting on TMZ. I do find that hard to take seriously, my apologies. Assuming it's true, the mother should be taken into custody, as kicking out your child from your home prior to him/her being 18 years of age is illegal. Don't make a story of it - just do your job.

Then again, it IS TMZ. Something this stupid and obviously illegal was very likely a publicity stunt.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-15 13:30:21

At 11/15/16 01:22 PM, Sause wrote:
At 11/15/16 12:45 PM, NeonSpider wrote: This really isn't newsworthy.
Pretty much. I mean, if you wanted to compile all the post-election violence in one thread, OP, go for it. But it will contain enough salt to cause a stroke.

no I just posted this topic hopeing it will be interesting

At 11/15/16 01:32 PM, Sause wrote:
At 11/15/16 01:30 PM, mile667 wrote: no I just posted this topic hopeing it will be interesting
Use 'e' improperly one more time you illiterate piece of paper

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/111/795/Image1.png

piece of paper oh somebody is being PC https://i.imgflip.com/oex83.jpg

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-15 15:57:58

At 11/15/16 01:32 PM, Sause wrote:
At 11/15/16 01:30 PM, mile667 wrote: no I just posted this topic hopeing it will be interesting
Use 'e' improperly one more time you illiterate piece of paper

Aren't you misusing "s"?

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-15 19:21:55

This feels like a situation where fake news site put up something, a less then legitimate site picked it up for clicks, and then a slightly more reputable (but not by much) site grabbed it and also used it.

This is the rot we have to kill.

Also, if all you have interest in here is flameing each other from here on out guys, just let me know and I'll close this now with no bans or anything else required. I'm getting awful sick of dumb shit shows around here. I'd rather we just be honest so i can shut 'em up before they get too malignant and move on.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-16 01:37:01

All I can say is that I love my parents. Seriously. They were never complete judgmental assholes like this and we always respected each other's political opinions. My heart would sink if they ever dropped to this level and let stupid shit like this get in the way of our family relationship.

waaaaahhhhhhh waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-16 02:41:12

At 11/15/16 07:21 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: This feels like a situation where fake news site put up something, a less then legitimate site picked it up for clicks, and then a slightly more reputable (but not by much) site grabbed it and also used it.

This is the rot we have to kill.

Also, if all you have interest in here is flameing each other from here on out guys, just let me know and I'll close this now with no bans or anything else required. I'm getting awful sick of dumb shit shows around here. I'd rather we just be honest so i can shut 'em up before they get too malignant and move on.

Those damn trolls
http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/9/17/P7Ykax.jpg

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-16 02:44:03

At 11/16/16 01:37 AM, mothballs wrote: All I can say is that I love my parents. Seriously. They were never complete judgmental assholes like this and we always respected each other's political opinions. My heart would sink if they ever dropped to this level and let stupid shit like this get in the way of our family relationship.

waaaaahhhhhhh waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I I understand you man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7LXXSOrYoU

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-17 12:34:38

There have been people assaulted for wearing trump brands on their clothing... So this, that's not that bad.

"Sometimes reputations outlive their applications. Sometimes fires don't go out when you're done playing with them."

Response to A kid got kicked for voteing Trump 2016-11-22 05:32:55

You know kids can't vote right?