00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thedemonsareus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need help! 2016-10-06 08:37:21

Hey,

We are developing a point and click Adventure game and we have a crowdfunding campaign started recently. We wanted to post that announcement here so that we could get some support from the community and here I am asking the mods permission to allow us to post the announcement in the General Section.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks a lot and have a great day guys!

Response to Need help! 2016-10-06 09:11:39 (edited 2016-10-06 09:12:22)

For one thing, this wouldn't go in the help section as that is for technical problems with the site. This belongs in the collaboration forum.
Also, I'm assuming by announcement you mean the "important topics" that are colour-coded by a rainbow colour? Those are generally reserved for Newgrounds related topics. Newgrounds gets a bunch of topics like yours everyday, advertising for help. If we posted each one as an announcement, it would be a giant mess.
If else you mean literally posting as a topic... go ahead. There's no reason to ask to post a topic, just be sure that it's the right forum because you will get a vastly different reaction depending on where you post it.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Need help! 2016-10-06 15:01:26

At 10/6/16 08:37 AM, yellowstargames wrote: Hey,

We are developing a point and click Adventure game and we have a crowdfunding campaign started recently. We wanted to post that announcement here so that we could get some support from the community and here I am asking the mods permission to allow us to post the announcement in the General Section.

Well, I'm not a mod, but you can make a thread in the General forum to announce your game. Even though we don't have a specific forum for announcing/advertising games, the General forum is the most popular and would be your best bet to get some attention for your game. Just be aware that some users might be pricks because you're basically advertising your game in the General forum.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Need help! 2016-10-07 01:25:31

Thanks for both the comments. I will post it in general section. You guys have a great day!