00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

wtf BLM?

1,802 Views | 25 Replies

wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 10:05:29

What's with these BLM guys trying to bully people because of our different opinions? He assumed I was mad at black guys because I had a different opinion? He deleted his original post the decided to take a picture of my comment to make himself feel better. This particular guy has been bullying other people as well. I wonder how many other guys have been doing this? Seriously, this is becoming more cancerous than my love for babymetal or maybe they are both cancerous. XD

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this BLM thing? :P

wtf BLM?

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 10:44:57

Who knew a racist supremacist group would have mentally-challenged members in it's ranks who spout bullshit all day?
Oh that's right, everyone.

Vote Trump.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 11:01:49

Black KKK

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 12:35:48

At 10/4/16 12:18 PM, Hoodie wrote: Yet again newgrounds makes me embarrassed to be an active member of this community.

Dude seriously.

Black Lives Matter is just a hashtag. There is no organization behind it. There's nothing wrong with holding up a sign that says "Stop killing people"

I live in a majority black city, and know many people who are active supporters of BLM. If they were really terrorists, they'd be using guns and bombs, not picket lines and signs.

College football game riots have caused more damage than BLM.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 14:26:05

At 10/4/16 12:51 PM, zornuzkull wrote:

Wrong it is an organization with a list of demands...https://policy.m4bl.org

"collective of more than 50 organizations"

So it's not an organization. It's a hashtag supported by multiple separate pre-existing organizations (as we call them in Memphis "The Apparatus" which has existed in one for or another since the original Abolition movement)

The Black Panthers, for example, are a group that would support the blacklivematter hashtag. Back in the late 1800's it was the Freedmen's Bureau, and after that the NAACP.

But it's still just a hashtag. Take away the hashtag, and you see the pre-existing organizations that were around for decades before everyone got all butthurt about Black Lives Matter because they find the word "black" offensive because they grew up in segregated little suburbs where black people only live on tv.

There's Black Masons, their sister organization the Order of the Eastern Star, and more COGIC affiliated church groups than you can shake a stick at.

MLK did just fine with his protests and marches without a hashtag. The hashtag isn't the movement. It's just a goddamn hashtag that many organizations within the movement have decided to get behind.

Maybe one day there will be an official Black Lives Matter organization, but right now there's no hierarchy or leadership that has the power to force members to conform to any sort of rules, which is what makes an organization an actual organization.

BLM is a lot more like Anonymous than the Klan.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 14:48:42

At 10/4/16 10:05 AM, WAConline wrote: What's with these BLM guys trying to bully people because of our different opinions? He assumed I was mad at black guys because I had a different opinion?

I think you're as bad as him. You're both presenting a snippet of an argument to another audience and attempting to get a sympathetic voice.

I was ok with BLM because their message does make sense ... up until the point where they chained themselves up on a UK runway because climate change is a racist crisis that affects blacks more than white. Then I realised they're just protest fanatics.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 14:58:57

BLM will cause their own downfall because they have a problem with latching onto and protesting the deaths of black people by police as soon as they hit the news and before any context of the shooting comes out. More often than not evidence comes out that the victim did actually fuck up by either ignoring police orders or actually doing something illegal. For this reason, the movement lost credibility from the get go when they chose Michael Brown to be the face of the protests, even though in the end his death was almost completely justified. Instead, they should have focused on Eric Garner, the dude who was joked to death in New York just for sellin loosies on the street.

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 16:51:35

At 10/4/16 12:35 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: College football game riots have caused more damage than BLM.

How many college football riots end with hundreds or even thousands of racists screaming for police genocide and have actually resulted in planned shootings and murder of several officers?

And even if it did happen in college football riots you shouldn't brush off all the crap that BLM has done either, human lives were lost (and more will probably die in the future) because people made scum and thugs their martyrs.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 17:00:00

At 10/4/16 10:44 AM, Radaketor wrote:
Vote Trump.

Ha ha that's fucking awesome.
I used to think BLM was somewhat in the green.
Then they started rioting and shit just got stupid.
You know because black people can't possibly be racist.
I mean they're a minority only white males can be racist.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 17:44:02

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_riots_of_1866

This is when the South lost the Civil War and the "whites" (actually mainly Irish hoping to be perceived as white) decided to exterminate all black people to avoid them getting revenge for slavery. Many women were raped in the process (not white women)

But hey, BLM are mad for no reason, and they are the primary aggressors. Jim Crow never happened, sharecropping never happened, Angola never happen, the Watts riots never happened, Rodney King never happened.

Whites never set fire to buses full women and children and held the doors shut so they would all burn alive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Riders

But you're right: not being racist cunt = total cuck.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 18:26:40 (edited 2016-10-04 18:27:29)

Another example of the social climate those domestic terrorists (and terrorists is the only way I'll refer to them now) are causing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kQgRpsa-c
This shit is going too far and soon people aren’t going to differentiate between BLM and black people.

I really think they want to start a race war (and Soros will fund it).

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 19:04:17

At 10/4/16 06:26 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Another example of the social climate those domestic terrorists (and terrorists is the only way I'll refer to them now) are causing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kQgRpsa-c
This shit is going too far and soon people aren’t going to differentiate between BLM and black people.

I really think they want to start a race war (and Soros will fund it).

So what youre saying is they left him alive and didn't kill him?

Because all Emmett Till did was look at a white woman, and they killed him dead as dogshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-04 21:56:37 (edited 2016-10-04 21:56:52)

At 10/4/16 10:44 AM, Radaketor wrote: Who knew a racist supremacist group would have mentally-challenged members in it's ranks who spout bullshit all day?

Vote Trump.

Isnt the KKK supporting him tho?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 09:26:14

At 10/4/16 09:56 PM, Wegra wrote:
At 10/4/16 10:44 AM, Radaketor wrote: Who knew a racist supremacist group would have mentally-challenged members in it's ranks who spout bullshit all day?

Vote Trump.

He does not control who does and does not support him nor should he be held responsible for it.
He's also being supported by the Black Panthers, why didn't you bring them up?

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 09:54:57

At 10/4/16 09:56 PM, Wegra wrote:

Vote Trump.

they've also supported hilary.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 10:11:59

I assume you were talking to me but forgot to hit reply?
If not my bad but I'm still gonna reply as if you were replying to what I said.

At 10/4/16 05:44 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_riots_of_1866

This is when the South lost the Civil War and the "whites" (actually mainly Irish hoping to be perceived as white)

You sound very anti-right wing yet you're falling for the extremist right-wing meme that Irish aren't white.

decided to exterminate all black people to avoid them getting revenge for slavery. Many women were raped in the process (not white women)

As you put it, revenge. I would gladly advocate for the extermination of a particular group of dangerous people if they were personally looking to harm me for something I statistically wasn't involved with. I have no sympathy for blacks, whites or any other race that wants to kill others simply because of their race. But since you advocate for people taking revenge for racial crimes I guess blacks should go ahead and murder black african descendants of the people who sold them into slavery, the muslims who started slave trades of blacks way before whites and even whites taking revenge on muslims for the Barbary slave trade, huh?

But hey, BLM are mad for no reason, and they are the primary aggressors. Jim Crow never happened,

Jim Crow ended when, exactly?
Google tells me it was in the 60's and at the latest the early 70's, that's way before most blacks in America were even born, you might be a bit delusional if you think the new generation is still affected by it 50+ years later. I can also claim I'm still under dictatorship of my country as well, no? My country's only been "free" from dictatorship since 1974.

sharecropping never happened,

"Sharecropping is a system of agriculture in which a landowner allows a tenant to use the land in return for a share of the crops produced on their portion of land."

This what you mean? See nothing wrong with it, to be honest.

Angola never happen,

You done goofed now, boy.
My country colonized Angola and you know what happened once it stopped being a part of the Portuguese empire? A tyrannical government took over that has essentially enslaved and made every Angolan poor. Where you once had proper schools where black (and white!) children could go to study and learn now you have run-down buildings where everyone sits on the floor and writes on dirty trash pieces of paper because they don't have money for notebooks. Where you once had large profitable tourism that accepted everyone now you have whites being stopped in the street, having their car lights broken and forced to pay a fine simply for the colour of their skin, where you once never had a lack of food for the people now you have the poor going hungry to bed at night.

Poor Angolans suffered so much that the older generations that are still living for whatever fucking reason openly admit to liking living under "tyrannical" white rule than their current state and even wishing that they could go back to it. Fuck off, you what are the only group of Angolans that don't hate their country? The ones born 20-30 years ago who don't know any better.

the Watts riots never happened,

1965, once again not relevant to the new generation.

Rodney King never happened.

One incident of a handful of admittedly shitty police officers abusing a black man in the very early 90's is enough for blacks to be angry so many years later? Wow, then I can only imagine how they must feel towards other blacks for murdering eachother in such high rates in this decade alone.

Whites never set fire to buses full women and children and held the doors shut so they would all burn alive.

Blacks never rioted and destroyed their neighborhoods and black businesses (Baltimore just last year and Charlotte more recently to name a couple), blacks have never once committed race crimes against whites either. It's all whitey's fault.

But you're right: not being racist cunt = total cuck.

No, what makes people cucks is not seeing the blatant racism of BLM and when you do see it defending it because "muh past!!! pay reparaishuns hwyte man!". In which case, yes, it does seem like you are a cuckold.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 10:25:05

At 10/5/16 09:54 AM, billybobthwarten wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/kkk-endorses-hillary-clinton/

You guys are silly. The KKK isn't that well organized, it's actually a loosely organized set of chapters more like the Masons with a general consensus about the religious doctrine of the Church of the World Creator.

I actually would be interested to see who the Sons of Confederate Veterans are supporting as Trump is a Yankee but Hillary is technically southern. Their spokesman says they don't officially endorse candidates though.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 10:31:36

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 10:35:33

At 10/5/16 10:25 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 10/5/16 09:54 AM, billybobthwarten wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/kkk-endorses-hillary-clinton/

snopes is little more than a propaganda arm for the democrat party anymore.

You guys are silly. The KKK isn't that well organized, it's actually a loosely organized set of chapters more like the Masons with a general consensus about the religious doctrine of the Church of the World Creator.

i really dgaf who endorses who and find it to be quite the silly argument. unless there are actual connections and ownership from a candidate, "negative" endorsements could always just be a ploy to damage a candidate.

but, hilary's mentor in the senate was senator byrd, and that, to me, speaks volumes.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 11:12:27

At 10/5/16 10:11 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At 10/4/16 05:44 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
You sound very anti-right wing yet you're falling for the extremist right-wing meme that Irish aren't white.

This may shock you, but I believe things because I find them to be credible, not because of who is saying them. The Irish lived in a separate ghetto called the Pinch District in Memphis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinch_District,_Memphis

It was called the Pinch because the Irish were starving to death and it made their faces look emaciated and "pinched"

also, just for giggles and to show the fine history of trolling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal <--fun read concerning the subject of the Irish

Just putting that link out there in case you think there's no historical basis.

But since you advocate for people taking revenge for racial crimes

I don't remember doing this. I haven't made any moral judgements. Morals are opinions; I'm concerned with facts.

Historically, though, it's generally been white lynch mobs murdering people. It shouldn't really be that shocking that white people aren't the only ones who can mob. Before MLK came along the Civil Rights movement was heavily associated with violence, for example.

Jim Crow ended when, exactly?
Google tells me it was in the 60's and at the latest the early 70's, that's way before most blacks in America were even born, you might be a bit delusional if you think the new generation is still affected by it 50+ years later. I can also claim I'm still under dictatorship of my country as well, no? My country's only been "free" from dictatorship since 1974.

I think anyone over 50 can definitely claim to have been affected by the dictatorship, and it's not unreasonable to hold a grudge about something that was done to your parent or grandparent.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans are still pissed off about the Civil War, and that was nearly 150 years ago.

sharecropping never happened,
"Sharecropping is a system of agriculture in which a landowner allows a tenant to use the land in return for a share of the crops produced on their portion of land."

This what you mean? See nothing wrong with it, to be honest.

Angola never happen,
You done goofed now, boy.

This Angola, not that Angola.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_State_Penitentiary

Fela Kuti once admitted Africa ran better under apartheid because at least it had a strong centralized and stable system of rule which provided more opportunities for prosperity because it allowed people to plan for the long term. Unjust law is still better than no law at all.

That doesn't mean just law isn't preferrable to unjust law, though.

Rodney King never happened.
One incident of a handful of admittedly shitty police officers abusing a black man in the very early 90's is enough for blacks to be angry so many years later? Wow, then I can only imagine how they must feel towards other blacks for murdering eachother in such high rates in this decade alone.

It wasn't just one incident. It was just the first time one had been filmed. This rise in propaganda is caused by cameras, not by changes in policies.

It's all whitey's fault.

I actually don't even believe in white racial identity. Or black. They're both constructs. People come from families, not races.

No, what makes people cucks is not seeing the blatant racism of BLM and when you do see it defending it because "muh past!!! pay reparaishuns hwyte man!". In which case, yes, it does seem like you are a cuckold.

Everybody's racist. Perception bias exists in a lot more things than race. The problem is when people start trying to have a pissing contest to see who can be more racist, which is just aggro-dumb. Not everything is about asserting dominance like a dog humping a couch.

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 11:44:16

I think this went viral. One of my friends from highschool reblogged this screenshot.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-05 11:49:04

At 10/5/16 11:44 AM, Chdonga wrote: I think this went viral. One of my friends from highschool reblogged this screenshot.

Show me. :P

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-06 10:08:01

At 10/5/16 11:12 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: This may shock you, but I believe things because I find them to be credible, not because of who is saying them. The Irish lived in a separate ghetto called the Pinch District in Memphis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinch_District,_Memphis

It was called the Pinch because the Irish were starving to death and it made their faces look emaciated and "pinched"

"The area was known as Pinch-Gut, in reference to the starving look of many of its impoverished residents.It was home to the earliest immigrant communities in Memphis, mainly Irish, Italian, Russian, Greek, and Jewish. From the 1890s to the 1930s"

So, where are these "white" irish you mentioned earlier? All those groups are white, only ones that are even a smidge darker are the Italians and Greeks and they're barely olive skinned. Why did you say the Irish weren't white and wanted to be perceived as white?

I don't remember doing this. I haven't made any moral judgements. Morals are opinions; I'm concerned with facts.

Quoting from an earlier post of yours ITT.
"This is when the South lost the Civil War and the "whites" (actually mainly Irish hoping to be perceived as white) decided to exterminate all black people to avoid them getting revenge for slavery."

Unless it was totally unintentional of your part it definitely sounds like you aren't ok with people wanting to defend themselves from mob justice.

I think anyone over 50 can definitely claim to have been affected by the dictatorship, and it's not unreasonable to hold a grudge about something that was done to your parent or grandparent.

It is unreasonable to hold a grudge for something that never happened to you. I'm more fine with the people that experienced it and still have some bad sentiments towards it (although if their situations have improved since then I think they should let bygones be bygones at least a bit) but why do 20 year olds and younger think they're victims of state racism when that's not the case? Many are taking the bad situations their ancestors were in and then claiming it for themselves to pass as victims.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans are still pissed off about the Civil War, and that was nearly 150 years ago.

I am aware that there are more than a few fanatics in the States that proudly express their belief that the south shall rise again but doing the quickest google search I could I found that they mostly want to honour the fallen confederate soldiers, at least that's what it says they do.
But the ones who're pissed with the North and are holding grudges towards others can fuck right off as well, they're doing the same as I said above with playing the victim if that's the case of their membership.

It wasn't just one incident. It was just the first time one had been filmed. This rise in propaganda is caused by cameras, not by changes in policies.

But the police force has changed, while you could maybe argue that there would be a good few remnants of white racist cops in the force 20 years ago but now you can see cops afraid of even arresting a black man for fear of being called racist, getting persecuted, starting a riot through the town, getting fired and having their family harassed by others. Look at what's being chanted in BLM rallies, they don't want justice, they don't want to stop the death of black men, they want to beat-up and straight-up murder cops.

I actually don't even believe in white racial identity. Or black. They're both constructs. People come from families, not races.

Then do you agree that it should be #AllLivesMatter?

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-06 11:08:54

At 10/6/16 10:08 AM, Radaketor wrote:

So, where are these "white" irish you mentioned earlier? All those groups are white, only ones that are even a smidge darker are the Italians and Greeks and they're barely olive skinned. Why did you say the Irish weren't white and wanted to be perceived as white?

This is not how white identity works. It's not actually about skin color, that's why I earlier said I don't even believe the concept of "whiteness" has any basis in reality. The Irish are pale, yes, but culturally they are very distinct from "true" whites. For example, the Irish are stereotypically seen as wife-beating drunkards who have more children than they can support financially and live in poverty, using the liberal policies of the Catholic dogma as an excuse to wallow in sin and lechery. They might be paler than a brown paper bag, but they are still a racially distinct group from respectable White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

Unless it was totally unintentional of your part it definitely sounds like you aren't ok with people wanting to defend themselves from mob justice.

I think you may be confused. The 1866 Memphis race riots were not black people rioting. The race riots were white people (or at least people who like to have been percieved as white) rioting and actively murdering blacks in the streets.

"After a shooting altercation between white policemen and black soldiers recently mustered out of the Union Army, mobs of white civilians and policemen rampaged through black neighborhoods and the houses of freedmen, attacking and killing black men, women and children." ---wiki, 1866 Memphis riots

The whites were scared the Blacks who were returning from victorious service in the Union army were going to take over the government of the city through valid political means, especially in the face of the ban on all active Confederates from government service. There was also a compulsory pledge of allegiance to the Union that had to be said by any Southerner seeking office that was felt to be extremely insulting to Southern pride.

why do 20 year olds and younger think they're victims of state racism when that's not the case? Many are taking the bad situations their ancestors were in and then claiming it for themselves to pass as victims.

This mainly has to do with inherited wealth and the social ladder. Most people start out with family support, but if your father was poor, you're going to have less to start with as a young person.

But the ones who're pissed with the North and are holding grudges towards others can fuck right off as well, they're doing the same as I said above with playing the victim if that's the case of their membership.

This is 100% of them, no exceptions. I know some of these people personally. There are 0 exceptions; as the saying goes "The Iron Cross never lies" but it's just as true for the Stars and Bars.

But the police force has changed, while you could maybe argue that there would be a good few remnants of white racist cops in the force 20 years ago but now you can see cops afraid of even arresting a black man for fear of being called racist, getting persecuted, starting a riot through the town, getting fired and having their family harassed by others. Look at what's being chanted in BLM rallies, they don't want justice, they don't want to stop the death of black men, they want to beat-up and straight-up murder cops.

And this is where my perspective is different. In Memphis, the cops are black too, and they are still murdering people pretty much at will, and yes, people are mad about it and protesting. But it doesn't make the national news because it doesn't piss off the Ivory Tower folks because it doesn't make them look racist as no whites are involved.

Then do you agree that it should be #AllLivesMatter?

I'm a misanthropist. #humanlivesdontmatter

BBS Signature

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-07 22:23:05

What's BLM?

Response to wtf BLM? 2016-10-07 22:36:16

I don't trust BLM, and a big reason for that is George Soros. He is the most prominent name I can think of when it comes to the 1%ers on the left. I feel like Soros is buying influence.

I don't trust the right wing counterparts, either.

I cannot trust the Soroskoch.

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.