00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LegendaryWolfeh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ted Cruz sells out

349 Views | 2 Replies

Ted Cruz sells out 2016-09-24 13:13:49

"It's mourning in America, we lost our leader today"

Ted Cruz finally shows himself to be what everybody who wasn't drinking his Kool-Aid knew him to be already: A lying opportunist with no real moral center and just another politician trying to win elections (though I don't know that the article's assertion that "Trumpism" is some thing new, I think it's just a mobilization and a stirring up of a lot of existing bad ideas and impulses and giving them a positive spotlight).

Remember some of these choice qoutes?

From the Convention:

"vote your conscience"

Or this: "braggadocios, arrogant buffoon"

Or this: "serial philanderer"

Or when Trump accused his father of being involved in the Kennedy Assassination? Or when he attacked Cruz's wife?

Remember what he said? "I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father."

But Hillary is just soooo bad, and you know, he's going to need those Trump voters to keep him in office so....guess he figured out how to get in the habit. Goddamn I don't understand how anybody votes for these people or what goes through their mind that they have such a cowardice to not openly and continously denounce someone who denigrates them, denigrates the offices and ideals they claim to uphold.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Ted Cruz sells out 2016-09-24 15:24:05

Didn't Trump trot out that way, way, way out there theory that Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination? And all that crap about his wife? I'm surprised that he endorsed, but then I'm not. I suppose he's trying to preserve his future in the senate... but he's from Texas, so his biggest danger would be a primary challenger.

Cruz is definitely a party man.

Response to Ted Cruz sells out 2016-09-24 16:06:58

At 9/24/16 03:24 PM, someaveragechap wrote: Didn't Trump trot out that way, way, way out there theory that Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination? And all that crap about his wife?

Dude, read the article, read my OP. I mentioned both of those things that yes, Trump did that. He made it as personal as personal could be.

I'm surprised that he endorsed, but then I'm not.

He's just another opportunistic scumbag who only cares about continuing to be elected. I've said it all along and here's just more definitive proof.

I suppose he's trying to preserve his future in the senate... but he's from Texas, so his biggest danger would be a primary challenger.

Again, the article. They mention he could be facing a pro-Trump primary challenger in his re-election bid.

Cruz is definitely a party man.

Nah, the party is very much split over Trump, and they've always hated Cruz. He's the king of the Tea Party insurgency. This just proves his worst instincts and again signals to the old guard there's no trusting him.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature