00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

muslim pushes christians offboard

1,245 Views | 18 Replies

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/22/muslim-boat-captain-killed-six-christians-by-throwing-them-overboard-6144295/

A Muslim boat captain is accused of pushing Christian refugees off of their boat during a storm. So what do you think about this NG?

filler text

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-23 02:48:51

the be crazy man

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-23 05:59:58

At 9/23/16 02:49 AM, Xenomit wrote: That poor muslim man how ever will he heal

He must be soooo traumatized because of it

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-23 08:22:57

those evil christians

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-23 20:33:13

At 9/23/16 07:36 PM, Omegeist wrote: Christians and cancer both begin with the letter C. And besides why are Christians on the boat anyway? I thought they could walk on water.

That was just Jesus. Christians don't have any magic, because God didn't knock up their mothers.

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-23 22:05:03

I don't think anything about it

BBS Signature

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-24 09:06:15

"This is why we need more muslims, that way there'll be no more Christians to throw overboard!"

- Sweden, 2016.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-24 17:19:32

Oh mommy!

muslim pushes christians offboard

BBS Signature

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-24 18:02:27

All I can say is, if a group of drunk westerners were to throw one Muslim off a cruise ship, it would go down in history as the hate-crime trial of the century...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-24 22:14:11

Oh dear! Muslims being muslims!

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-24 23:28:37

At 9/23/16 07:36 PM, Omegeist wrote: Christians and cancer both begin with the letter C. And besides why are Christians on the boat anyway? I thought they could walk on water.

They cannot walk on water, only Jesus can do that

filler text

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-24 23:30:17

At 9/23/16 08:28 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Inb4 people blame the whole religion for a dumb pleb's actions.

What has your experience been dealing with muslims? I don't live in Europe so I do not know, surely it is just a minority, right? It's 1 billion people. Please feel free to share your experience if you like it.

filler text

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-24 23:31:24

At 9/24/16 06:02 PM, Painbringer wrote: All I can say is, if a group of drunk westerners were to throw one Muslim off a cruise ship, it would go down in history as the hate-crime trial of the century...

I don't think this was a regular cruise ship

filler text

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-25 00:12:10

At 9/24/16 11:43 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
At 9/24/16 11:30 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote:
At 9/23/16 08:28 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Inb4 people blame the whole religion for a dumb pleb's actions.
What has your experience been dealing with muslims? I don't live in Europe so I do not know, surely it is just a minority, right? It's 1 billion people. Please feel free to share your experience if you like it.
I'm a muslim, but either way, it's kinda stupid to blame the entire religion that like 1 billion people follow just because of one man's acts, it's kinda like saying that because one black guy is a criminal then everyone in his race is exactly the same, that's all i'm saying.

What made you convert/interested in a religion like it? Were you born in a muslim country/area, or are you a convert? if the latter, what made you interested in a religion that's generally considered controversial in the west due to their different culture? I'm curious on your personal perspective.

filler text

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-25 01:26:18

Shiver me timbers.

The religion of peace showing itself in the morals and values of its adherents, once again.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-25 06:59:47

At 9/25/16 12:12 AM, GrizzlyOne wrote:
What made you convert/interested in a religion like it? Were you born in a muslim country/area, or are you a convert? if the latter, what made you interested in a religion that's generally considered controversial in the west due to their different culture? I'm curious on your personal perspective.

He was more than likely born into it- he lives in Syria. And IIRC, he was named after MuḼammad, the last prophet of God in the religion.

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-25 16:04:52

George W. Bush had good insight:
'Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions'

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to muslim pushes christians offboard 2016-09-25 19:32:07

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

*Idiot captain who can't navigate for shit sails right into a storm and uses religion as an excuse to throw people overboard to try and make the boat lighter.

I can find no reports of that story in anything other than the European gutter press, which makes me think the original evidence for said event actually happening is shaky to say the least.

Also, did anyone actually read the link? Even if 6 were killed deliberately, 21 in total died on the boat (including babies). Religion-related stupidity is not the worst thing that (supposedly) happened here. Most of the fatalities were Muslims, like what usually happens in these things. Not that the morons reporting these stories do anything to draw your attention to that bit; it's only the non-Muslim lives that matter, right?