00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ER-Cursed-Writer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Labeling Millions of People

447 Views | 2 Replies

Labeling Millions of People 2016-09-15 09:54:16

Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She judged and labeled people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that labeling and judging those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

Labeling Millions of People

Trump insults millions of people on a daily basis - comments on Mexican illegal immigrants (ALL) being rapists and drug traffickers, Muslims all being under suspicion for terrorism, military personnelbeing unworthy of though if they become captured (the McCain comments have far reach implications), etc.. If what Hillary said was wrong, why does Trump get a pass on saying that much or worse on millions (or even billions, in the case of Muslims) of people, himself? At worst, as far as score keeping goes, Hillary has said less and has offended fewer by her statements than Trump.

That's assuming her deplorable statement is baseless or incorrect. 20% of his supporters think banning slavery is a bad idea. That's fucking deplorable, and that applies to millions of Americans. Over 50% of Trump supportersthink Obama is an American (pushing the heavily debunked brother theory of ages past). That's pretty awful. In that same link, one can also find that 60% of his supporters believe Obama is a Muslim. That point isn't technically bad... until you realize that this is used as a point to decry Obama as unfit to run this nation. That is fucking deplorable.

Hillary is fucking correct in stating that, and she isn't too politically correct to point that out. Even better, she used that as a set up to reach out to the Trump supporters that actually are decent people (they do exist!) - that was a platform to raise up the other half of his support above Trump himself. People disingenuously ignore that part of the speech, though.

She's not wrong - Trump supporters are just too sensitive and politically correct to listen to her when she starts talking tough.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Labeling Millions of People 2016-09-15 18:54:33

There's already a thread about this. Feel free to repost this there, we don't need two.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature