00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PuffyBussie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Has anyone tried veganism

1,839 Views | 36 Replies

Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-13 14:36:23

I have for 2 weeks now. And usually i eat potatochips at times but i try to avoid it since its bad for me. I feel like pinkie pie, she can eat everything but she is a pony so she's vegetarian without gaining weight.

Well i usually feel low energy for some reason, maybe its because i havent gotten used to this lifestyle yet. But i do like it, i feel thinner and i feel better than eating meat. its not that i ham in snacks, its more to fill energy up sometimes i guess its the case with people with low blood sugar which differs from people who overload themselves with tons of food they dont need.

I am just wondering?

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-13 14:43:04

At 9/13/16 02:40 PM, annefrankfanficfan64 wrote: no one has tried veganism

Well some products may be hard to find, but it basically means to avoid meat, dairy products and stuff. Basically anything from animals even ingredients in the food that you buy that may contain it. Although not all snacks is wrong i tend to try to avoid it because i know its bad. Although filling blood sugar level can help sometimes but its not the best food

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-13 15:13:45

I need some steaks for the Psychotic Friends Network BBQ!

BBS Signature

At 9/13/16 02:49 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Inb4 this pleb called sorsha https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSorshaOfficial

I didnt click any of those clickbaits. Seems like some broad who just tries to earn cash like most youtubers wanting dumb people to watch their stuff

So do all these things...

ah yes. There was a joke that because living things die then we are kinda eating blood each day. I am more doing it not because i give a hoot about animals or something but just to sorta use this as an excuse to not eat meat or anything in order to depend on fruits and food outside that source area to not fatten up like people who go to fast food or something and just shove everything in their mouth. Lifestyle to sorta appreciate other stuff and put your mind more on stuff on other stuff

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-13 15:26:13

Yes. I actually tried it out when I was about 6 years old. Reason why I tried it out was because that was the time I found out that meat came from animals and found it nasty.

I think I tried doing it for 2 weeks, then stopped.

BBS Signature

At 9/13/16 03:31 PM, Homicidee wrote: no. all due respect to all the vegans out there, but the ones that are stuck up to people who eat meat are a bunch a faggots.

Well i dont care if you do, people who nags people that they are monsters are just as bad. I just do because the massive food ads and stuff, so its better to go back to medieval times and think of a more simpler way.

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-13 19:10:32

Just had a vegan meal. Bowl of fruit with some baby carrots and broccoli florets!

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 14:08:45

Dammit, gimme that back cow!

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 14:15:36

The only thing about Veganism that ever got me curious were the vegan burgers.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 14:18:43

you don't choose to be vegan, you're born a vegan >_>

I've actually tried some of the vegan shit and it tastes remarkably similar. Too bad it's expensive n shit o:

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 14:44:46

nope

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

At 9/14/16 02:19 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
At 9/14/16 02:15 PM, Deshiel wrote: The only thing about Veganism that ever got me curious were the vegan burgers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veggie_burger
Seems like it's just a hamburger-style patty that doesn't contain any meat and usually has eggs or milk in it.

I tried adding salad and cucumber in the burger bread, it tasted awful.

But i snapped today, i bought dark milk chocolate.
So i am just going to follow MLP rule, eat anything that doesnt contain meat, tomato soup with pasta is good for example even if tomato soup package contains milk, i just seem to suck being 100% vegan, i wont eat fish or meat though but the other stuff i can live with. But i do think its fun!!! :D

Although i dont know why but something tells me not to do it for some reason. But i'll probably snap which is why i am so bad at it

@Shauna do you still BBS? This is your thread and time to shine.

As for the topic, I tried. I only lasted like three days. But I do eat a lot less meat then I used to.

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 15:55:16

At 9/14/16 03:45 PM, someaveragechap wrote: @Shauna do you still BBS? This is your thread and time to shine.

As for the topic, I tried. I only lasted like three days. But I do eat a lot less meat then I used to.

I am proud of you though

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 21:59:45

At 9/13/16 03:13 PM, X-Dog wrote: I need some steaks for the Psychotic Friends Network BBQ!

i didn't get my invite yet but i'd be cautious of local butcher shop

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 22:07:06

At 9/13/16 03:26 PM, Brandon wrote: Yes. I actually tried it out when I was about 6 years old. Reason why I tried it out was because that was the time I found out that meat came from animals and found it nasty.

I think I tried doing it for 2 weeks, then stopped.

i did the same thing around that age i was sad that chickens were being killed last about a week or so and then realized chicken tasted to good. well at least by pet chickens are safe.

hey op if you like stuff like curry you can try eating some Indian and thai food curry is pretty good.

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 22:08:55

At 9/14/16 02:18 PM, GreenSoap wrote: you don't choose to be vegan, you're born a vegan >_>

I've actually tried some of the vegan shit and it tastes remarkably similar. Too bad it's expensive n shit o:

they do indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxs_mTRjLAU

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-14 23:11:51

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 01:21:47

I went vegan for a total of two weeks and then was very bored with it, I was working too much when I tried it and didn't have time to make interesting meals.

Since trying that I have cut red meat almost entirely out of my diet, I eat mostly chicken and fish now, mostly due to the cancer associations factory farmed red meat has with consumption. I do indulge in a burger now and then when I'm out to eat, or a steak; I don't eat this way for ethical reasons and I don't think fine dining will ever be eliminated.

BBS Signature

At 9/15/16 01:21 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: I went vegan for a total of two weeks and then was very bored with it, I was working too much when I tried it and didn't have time to make interesting meals.

Since trying that I have cut red meat almost entirely out of my diet, I eat mostly chicken and fish now, mostly due to the cancer associations factory farmed red meat has with consumption. I do indulge in a burger now and then when I'm out to eat, or a steak; I don't eat this way for ethical reasons and I don't think fine dining will ever be eliminated.

The only meal i dont make is potatoes. It takes 30 or 40 mins to cook which i have no time to wait for. Making rice or pasta together works though.

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 05:53:12

I ate cereal with water before. Does that count? I vomited while doing so but I don't talk about it that much.

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 06:54:16

nah.

indirect murder interests me. that's why I drop coins from tall buildings.

And I mean, if you were truly vegan you'd try to get rid of the demand for meat/animal-based products, wouldn't you? And not just with yourself but with others.

Almost an impossible task without looking like a cunt. I'm pretty resigned to that.

Let's face it, we eat up all the resources (animal, natural and mineral) in our path to keep this goddamned train going and there are a shit ton of us. Most of us aren't even aware of the situation. Most of us would rather not think about it. I believe they exaggerate the resource/environmental issue anyway. Fuck it.

I mean, I eat vegetables but it's not because I care about the lives of cows.

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 07:39:41

I actually reverted back to 100% vegetarian. I found out what was wrong. Its super cozy though

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 11:09:12

I've tried humanism. The taste is worth the trouble.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 11:15:48

Veganism is the worst religion I've ever heard of...

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 11:39:02

You will notice your shit will quit stinking.

Weather Modification INC.

It's Just Going To Get

WORSE

At 9/15/16 11:39 AM, DomainAdministrator wrote: You will notice your shit will quit stinking.

I do hate people who treat vegetarianism like a religion. One could argue why its better lifestyle and helps improve you better. Instead its like "I dont eat meat and hate every country and everyone who is not like us" like Norway and other places like Japan and Iceland has this thing with whaling for example. One could simply disagree that its much better to not depend on meat or meat products. But instead its pure rage of pure foolishness by some people.

I do appreciate this lifestyle but i cant stand those people in general.

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 21:13:23

I have(and will not) tried veganism.

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-15 23:55:27

I'm a vegetarian, not a vegan. I would never go vegan, I rely too much on dairy for my diet.

Remember, if you're doing either you need the right substitutions, which is protein, and a lot of it. You can't just eat anything that's not meat.

Response to Has anyone tried veganism 2016-09-30 03:11:03

I've never tried Veganism, because its too hard to follow a Vegan diet and get all the Vitamins and nutrients that you need without supplements. On the other hand, a diet that is mostly fruits and vegetables, but also includes the occasional egg or piece of fish is much more balanced. There is a reason why you won't find any cultures that live very long and subsist off only fruits and vegetables.