00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xochibunsai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an old animation...

287 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an old animation... 2016-09-02 17:51:47

I remember a father taking his kids out to the woods and killing one of them, but leaving the other one with a guy who lives in a house in the middle of the woods, who dresses like a wizard and kills kids by pushing them into a fireplace...oh, and I remember the father coming home and finding his wife cheating on him.

Response to Looking for an old animation... 2016-09-03 17:43:20

Man, I tried finding it but couldn't. I haven't seen it, but I felt like I'd be able to find it with that description at least. I hope someone does manage to find it, 'cause it sounds interesting.

Do you remember any more details that'd help with the search? Like maybe how long ago you remember watching it/how old the animation is? Possible titles?

Response to Looking for an old animation... 2016-09-04 12:56:28

At 9/3/16 05:43 PM, artistunknown wrote: Man, I tried finding it but couldn't. I haven't seen it, but I felt like I'd be able to find it with that description at least. I hope someone does manage to find it, 'cause it sounds interesting.

Do you remember any more details that'd help with the search? Like maybe how long ago you remember watching it/how old the animation is? Possible titles?

I unfortunately can't remember a title, but I think I found it 9 or 10 years ago. It was probably rated M because I remember it showed a guy's dick.