00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW

479 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-20 16:44:51

Ive come to this point that i have ran out of idea for drawing, and im running a youtube channel and its in delcine since im loosing hope since im running out of ideas, so what im going to do is you guys are going to respond with ideas for drawing.

RULES: no undertale, gravity falls, and steven universe.

GO!

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-20 19:03:20

At 8/20/16 04:44 PM, WhateverArts02 wrote: Ive come to this point that i have ran out of idea for drawing, and im running a youtube channel and its in delcine since im loosing hope since im running out of ideas, so what im going to do is you guys are going to respond with ideas for drawing.

GO!

Go outside and look around you. It might seem cliche to you but what I find is that there is inspiration all over whether it be the mall or barnes and noble, I find ideas everywhere I look. For me I'd never felt like I had nothing to draw, but if you don't feel like going outside this subreddit might help you jumpstart an idea. Hope this helps in any way :)

Yee

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-21 00:29:35

animals, skulls, space

Current Art Thread some NSFW (2022)

Past Art Thread (2013-2020)

**If you want to learn how to draw Direct Message me! I'm looking to teach people.**

BBS Signature

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-21 02:46:23

Draw your dreams - they were inspirations for my most crazy drawing ideas, so it may work for you as well ;)

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-21 12:24:22

At 8/20/16 04:44 PM, WhateverArts02 wrote: Ive come to this point that i have ran out of idea for drawing, and im running a youtube channel and its in delcine since im loosing hope since im running out of ideas, so what im going to do is you guys are going to respond with ideas for drawing.

GO!

Why not drawing some crazy subjects ?
Eg : Pans losing its eggs. Draw the terror to lose its eggs ?

Horror drawing Inspired by the Blob (1988)

Unscouted artists can't publish on the portal. If you find ridiculous to yell on an empty place, make me yell in the portal :)

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-22 11:07:23

GO!

Create some Graffiiti Characters.. And Reap in the views from upcoming Graffiti Artists lol There pretty simple too , You can make a mad looking spray can or something , its pretty simple but creative

Happy Coding

- Xploit

BBS Signature

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-22 11:17:02

You could try doing some sort of fun challenge.
- Pick something you really enjoy drawing (knights, eyes, dogs, idk what you're into but pick something) then pick random objects, concepts, people, etc. and make a version of that thing you picked combined with the other thing you picked.
- Start playing a song you like and draw what it makes you think of until the song ends. You'd probably have to work fast but the time limit might teach you not to overthink it.
- Look at ordinary objects and think about how a 2D character might interact with it or how you can incorporate it into a drawing. I pierced a drawing of monsters with quilt pins and dubbed them "The Pinheads" and I tore up another drawing, glued the pieces to a blank page, then connected the pieces with a needle and thread. Those are just some examples but you can give it a try, just pick some random object and get thinking. And if you're on Youtube I can imagine that would rack up some views.

There's like a million ways you can challenge yourself. Personally I find that when you don't know what to draw, the best solution is to do a challenge like this. How could you instantly lose interest when you don't have a solid idea of what it'll be to begin with?

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-25 01:57:12

try to draw this: a sci-fi shoes, waves, bark, half human, and a cow.... I've trying to draw some random things for weeks and is working.... kinda

Response to SEND IDEAS ON WHAT TO DRAW 2016-08-25 04:43:41

If you are running out of ideas on what to draw, art might not be for you.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature